PDA

View Full Version : Getting "Buckled" or "bent"

danger
06-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Does anyone have an interest in or info/story/pictures about getting "Buckled" or "Bent"? This refers to permanently damaging the penis by severely bending it while erect. I have heard that you can actually hear it break. The result is that a functional erection is no longer possible. I have heard of it happening by accident, but I have only read one story where a woman intentionally "buckled" a guy. This may be more related to the ********** thread, I don't know.

danger
06-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Here are some pictures that I think might convey the idea.

crushee
06-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I'm doubtful about the actual possibility of hearing a noise when breaking a erect penis.
Although the penis is hard (otherwise, there is no point in trying to break it) it is mainly composed of soft stuff (opposed to bones) and liquid in small amounts. That's why I presume it would not create an audible noise when broken.
Anyway, noise or not, danger exists to have the member ruptured, which has two types of consequences:
* on the short term, having blood vessels ruptured in an area where the blood pressure is high is very dangerous!
* on the long term, healing may be long and not complete, which may result in being unable to have any erection...

I remember playing such games with a girl friend: she played tennis a lot and had very strong arms and hands. when I was properly excited, she never succeeded in bending my cock more than a right angle (90 degrees). It was very painful, but the sight of her biceps totally contracted with the effort, made me harder again...

Leatherface
06-24-2007, 08:10 PM
"Bent nail" syndrome (Peyronies disease) is nothing to be played around with. The breaking sound you are referring to is slightly fictional, and pretty much only found in erotic stories etc. However, injuring the penis by stretching/ripping/over bending the blood filled tissues is a real danger that can lead to a build up of calcium deposits that cause permanently and painfully bent/curved erections.
I had a girlfriend one time who would tease me while she was on top about purposely "missing" on a down thrust..... it was a fear and a rush at the same time. But wouldn't want to deal with the consequences afterwards.

nuts4her
06-25-2007, 12:42 AM
The noise is not fictional... i heard a muffled "POP" when mine broke!

Unlike the pics it didn't leave the shaft bent, it was limp. The insides of the penis were back inside the pelvic area and the head was pulled back tight against my abdomin. In a panic i pulled my penis back out from insid me; probably not a good idea looking back. It then took the shape of a ball, about the size of a tennis ball and spongy with the head poking off one side.
It wasn't fun and I wouldn't recommend anyone do it. Thought i was ruined for life there.

Lucky for me it healed on its own. After the swelling went down and the bruising went away, which took about 3-4 weeks, i was relieved. i was awakened by the sensation of a stiff penis; YEAH!

This was 24 years ago and I am glad to report that my equipment still works fine. There is a lump of scar tissue at the base along one side of the top of the shaft and i have a slight left bend at that location but nothing that interferes with sex. It took years to get up the nerve to try again but i still play with bending and my wife joins in. i love the feeling though the memory is still there and sometimes the right sound will take me back to that moment and a wave of heat and panic of what could have been will overwhelm me.
If you bend, use caution; and that still is no surefire safeguard. mine broke in an instant when i went for that little bit more.
play safe~ n4h

danger
06-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Thank you for the advice to be careful with this idea. I really think it probably belongs in the ********** thread. Very few of us want to be permanently injured (balls or cock), but the idea that some cruel female might get a kick out of doing it to a guy is more where I wanted to go with this. Unlike **********, the guy would continue to have sexual desires, but he would be unable to perform. After ruining your cock, your wife/girlfriend could tease you and get you to eat her or sit on your face as her only source of satisfaction. She might even take another lover and cuckold the poor guy. Having your wife/girlfriend threatening to do this to you would be a wild fantasy game. Does anyone have more pictures or stories?

danger
06-25-2007, 06:47 AM
Here are two more pictures that might show the result of getting buckled. His cock is swollen and bent and now she is working on his balls.

nuts4her
06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Where did you get these pictures? I haven't seen anything like them in all my surfing. That poor guys dick is definitely broken; they actually call it a penile fracture. There is no bone to break just the rupture of the erctile structures when engorged during erection.

I like the way the guy on your first post still has an erection with a severe bend. I'm guessing by the erection and no bruising that is a long time after being broken. That guy on the bottom post looks fresh though. The ball of jelly look is familiar to me. I will tell everyone that he actually is probably not in any pain... why? The pain leading up to and including the break is excrusiating and a turn on at the same time. Those into the pain/pleasure understand this. I don't know which i enjoy having tortured more; my balls or my cock?

The break was a sharp sudden pain accompanied by the odd feeling of my cock drawing back inside me. It was also very warm, almost hot all through my groin. It didn't hurt anymore though and i still felt as though i needed to cum. After pulling my cock back out i tried in vain to get it hard again streching it out and stroking it. As my panic and excitement over what i'd done to myself grew i actually did manage to cum, it flowed out like a stream not in pulsing shots like normal. The dread that my dick was ruined set in for real after coming down off the orgasm. I took my deformed dick an swollen scrotum filled with the blood from my erection to the ER where they perscribed icepacks, a jockstrap and rest. Oddly i was told i wasn't the first they'd seen like that! So i'm guessing there's a lot more broke-dick guys out there hiding a little secret.

~n4h

danger
06-28-2007, 07:04 AM
I don't remember exactly where I found these pictures. They are all from different sites. I do remember that the first picture was not from a site devoted to femdom. The second picture was from a facesitting forum. I think the last two pictures are from a site called "Brutal CBT" or something like that. These pictures are the only ones I have and I was hoping that someone could post somemore.

Also - I have only read one story (fiction?) about getting buckled by a cruel and dangerous female. I will try to find the link and I will post it if I do.

danger
06-28-2007, 07:08 AM
Here is the story - It does not start out sounding like it will deal with the buckeling subject - but keep reading and you will see that it is in fact the main subject.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/W/ea_191731wearing_.htm

tomvas
06-30-2007, 04:43 AM
this buckling happened to me one year ago.

tomvas
06-30-2007, 05:04 AM
I looked at the last two pictures. it is not a broken penis, it is a penis pumped up with a penis pump. they sometimes look like that.

jackson44
06-09-2010, 05:26 PM
I would panic if that happened to me.

NobodyImportant
12-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Yikes I wonder if it's possible to function like that without seeing a doctor. I imagine this would be quite embarrassing :(

"Yeah Doc; I like having my penis bent until it pops. My significant other took me a little too far and this is what happened."

Blersheta
03-20-2011, 04:09 AM
id like to see more broken dick clips! or clips about it (even if it is faked)

Rabbitman
03-21-2011, 05:31 PM
yeah there almost impossible to find... theres some on femdom world, but no actual breakage the chick just bends it almost in half