PDA

View Full Version : Story Of How I got My Ballbust Jock Fetish

JockMe
06-24-2007, 02:09 PM
If anyone is interested....

I was in my early 20's and was dating a fine athletically built philipina. Her family spent time between the states and the P.I. She was hot. She worked out regularly and was tight. She had some shapely sexy feet & legs. Super hot.

She had the typical hot temper and we liked to play wrestle. My balls were sure as shit not off limits. Play punches, knees, elbows and kicks were the norm. She definitely knew I was into having my balls busted. Led to some really awesome sex.

Her (and my) favorite thing was to throw a kick to my groin and hold her foot in my crotch for a few seconds. Holding the instep of her foot in my testicles was enough to almost make me blow my load. She also would do a rear kick and press her foot into my balls. When she did this barefoot it would drive me wild.

Well one day I was at her apt. and was doing my laundry including my workout gear. She was pulling my clothes out of the dryer when my jock fell to the floor. She knew what a jock was but had never seen me in one. She was playing with it and held it up to her groin and was laughing about how she didn't need it since she had no dick. I told her it was more to support the nuts and to hold them close to the body so they were less likely to be injured. So she wanted to she how it worked. Of course I had to put it on for her.

Once it was on, she looked at my balls held close together in thier pouch. She cupped my nuts and messed with them for a few seconds. Then she said "With your balls together, they would be easier for me to smash".

Then she gave me an opened handed smack up into my nuts. God that felt good. I begged her to do it again, and again. Soon I was on my knees and she delivered a kick into my jocked up balls and held her foot there and stroked my package that made me blow my wad.

We had alot of fun that summer. Led to my insatiable desire to be busted in my jockstrap. She left to go back to the P.I. with her family and I eventually lost track of her. Maybe it was good thing because if we stayed together she probably would have eventually ********* me.....for fun.

Wicked hot bitch that she was.

oliver291
06-26-2007, 09:55 PM
That's not an unusual fetish at all. Busting is safer with some protection. I think some of these folks that take full-force kicks w/o it are rolling the dice... a good compromise is a soft cup. Ever tried that?