PDA

View Full Version : self bust.Outdoors.

highlander
06-29-2007, 10:47 PM
So has anyone ever had any outdoor spur of the moment busts??Was out on my mountain bike the other evening and decided i needed a bit of busting so i found a nice secluded spot,got my balls out and started looking for implements to use,found a nice springy branch from a tree and started hitting my balls,then i found some nettles ,really stingy ones,and crushed them into my balls sack ..wow intense..15 minutes of throbbing pain ,then i found a tree with a branch i could press down with one foot till it touched the ground ,when released it came up hard and with some positioning i was able to get it to hit right into my nut sack...two blows and i was down.
so just wondering if anyone else has any methods of outdoor busting on themselves...???

bouncingballs
06-30-2007, 01:36 AM
I like the branch idea. Will have to try it on my next walk solo walk. Maybe tomorrow. :cryingblu

Have gone hiking with my wife and she busts me each time we come to a trail marker. If others are in sight then we wait and then I get two. Sure adds a bit of randomness.