PDA

View Full Version : heavy metal concerts

ballstothewalls
07-02-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone here frequents Metal concerts? I do for the music but I have noticed that the clothes that people wear there could also be described as fetish clothing. One concert I went to even had a dominatrix kiosk.

Naron
07-02-2007, 04:12 PM
It was some time ago but I have met Bruce Dickinson on a concert so, yes. :)

But if you want some real fetish wear, goth is the way to go. I try to go out to goth clubs as much as possible. If you love leather, rubber or any black material for that matter, goth should be your target.

rec912
07-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Im going to see Testament july 15 and King diamond and Kreator in Octorber

Winter_Wrath
07-06-2007, 12:53 PM
I love Heavy Metal!! I have a Black Metal Band that I'am the Bass player and Vocals...

Metal is My Religion:ibow4u::ibow4u:

bayou_bottom
07-09-2007, 04:24 PM
I went to a concert in mississippi on 07/07/07, and they had so many goth women there. I so would love to be busted at a concert by a bunch of goth girls down in the middle of the floor.

any one interested in the concert it was sliva, puddle of mud, sevin mary three, sevindust, kittie, and chris dautrie(misspelled) the american idol guy

Blah11
07-09-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm not a metalhead but I am a punk rocker... In regards to your question about bondage and fetish clothing in metal the answer is...

Ok, so the manager of the band The New York Dolls (a pre-punk glam rock band whose members all dressed up in transvestite fashion) became bored of the band and moved back to London where he opened up a shop on kings road (frequented by future punks) named SEX which sold bondage equiptment, ratty torn shirts, leather and fethish colothing as fashion, later he hired a band with which he wanted to start a scene that would be centered around his shop which he named The Sex Pistols, alluding to the name of his shop, bondage and fetish was a common style in punk which was handed down to Goth and Metal.

I personally own a bondage belt, a studded choker, a pair of bondage creepers, a bondage ring choker, and a pair of leather knee high steel toed boots which I wear often on and off with other stuff

Winter_Wrath
07-10-2007, 02:58 PM
Metal is Forever!!

It's Strange but kind of Funny to see talking about Heavy Metal; A music Style who is mostly based in Hedonistic Male Domination of the opposite sex...; in a Ballbusting Forum!!!

Nice case Study:thumbup

:weryfun:weryfun:weryfun

BBTex
07-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Metal is Forever!!A music Style who is mostly based in Hedonistic Male Domination of the opposite sex...;

Where did you get this from?

none of the metal I listen to speaks of male domination of the opposite sex :P

Winter_Wrath
07-16-2007, 05:03 PM
All TRUE metal bands have this form of male domination... is not in a explicit form, but the all Thing!! the Long air, Growling Voices, Hard Poses, some bands like Death and Black Metal sometimes carring Weapons like swords, spears, Spikes, the lyrics always talk about ancient warriors and dark feelings of sex and domination on a male perspective. But like I said; is not in a direct form.

Other thing...!!!

When I talk about metal I Talk about TRUE metal as Heavy, Thrash, Death, Black metal... NOT Nu/No metal Fashion:machine:

BBTex
07-17-2007, 12:46 AM
I see I see.. What are these bands you listen to?