PDA

View Full Version : Males as cows

Girthtron
07-05-2007, 06:37 PM
It started as a derogatory comment from her! My wife of four years Tosha. The dominant in our relationship and definitely the dominant in our sexually kinky little games, always finding new scenarios for us when she tired of the old ones. For the last week she'd been a ball busting, butt fucking, dominatrix with a ten inch strapon while I played my role as her big balled male bitch down on all fours taking every inch of her and begging for more!
Like the last few nights before I assumed the position waiting for her on all fours on the floor my thighs wide apart like she liked me with my big heavy hanging balls easily accessible for her. Hearing the toilet flush then moments later the click of her stiletto's pulling my balls up with my stomach muscles and holding them up with no little effort I waited eyes down until she moved in and behind me then I dropped them for her and she giggled.

"God you look like a fucking cow Bill! A fucking cow with a big fat udder hanging under you with one big teat! Maybe I should start milking you like a cow"!

These words kind of stung me. I'd always considered myself if nothing else too much of a male with my oversized balls and everything and now she was comparing my ball sack to a cows udder. Looking down under at them I could now see a kind of similarity to a cows udder they did hold a kind of milk, my male milk and I knew Tosha's mind was now working on her new project of turning me into her male cow!

UPS delivered several packages over the next week. Tosha ordering over the Internet semen enhancing drugs and vitamins some from actual veterinarian suppliers for farm animals with labels like. Zincx, Semenax, Bovine Fucose, Pumpkin seed extract, Virilityplus, and on and on. If there is one thing I could say about her it's that she is very thorough in her research and I did trust her completely. My pill regimen started that day with as many as twenty pills a day after three days there wasn't any noticeable affect in the size of my scrotum or balls but I did have black turds the size of rolling pins flying out my ass until one morning in bed I tried to roll over, something was holding me back it was my balls! They were huge hanging over the back side of my thigh reaching between my legs I pulled the whole sack up over in front of me and just stared in disbelief! "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD"! Tosha startled awake. "What's wrong what's wrong"?

To be continued

bayou_bottom
07-06-2007, 10:16 AM
:soomad whats wrong is that you did not finish the story LOL sounds interesting is this real are you ok if it is real :bananajum

Clolo67
07-07-2007, 05:27 PM
It's seem it's a rather interesting story i am eagerly waiting for you to continue

BustinJustin490
07-09-2007, 01:02 AM
hott... let us know how it turns out dude

zxcvbnm
07-10-2007, 12:48 AM
yeh keep the story coming.

bayou_bottom
07-10-2007, 05:50 AM
Hey man, Just checking up on you you still there? keep on going with the story:asleep

hurttoobadly
07-10-2007, 10:59 PM
I really like this story so far. I can't wait for the next part

Girthtron
07-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Tosha grabbed my shoulder pulling me back looking over to see my now enormous balls lying on the bed in front of me! "OH MY GOD BILL! Its working! Its working! Look at them there huge"!

I couldn't believe her enthusiasm! I was scared to death! They were way to big looking! My scrotum skin was stretched thin with every vein prominent looking. I was sure if they got any bigger my sac would explode like a fucking balloon! She jumped up and over me to the floor excitedly saying. "Come on Bill get up! I won a see how they look when you're standing"!

God I couldn't believe I let her do this to me, and quite frankly didn't really think it was possible at the time but yet here I was lying here with balls as big as grapefruit!

"Come on Bill show me! Get up come on"!

I swung one leg out and over with my balls following. Grunting in pain as my sack took their full weight for the first time! Tosha squealed with delight at seeing them hanging so big and low as I pushed off the bed to standing she squealed again. "OH FUCKING GOD BILL! LOOK AT YOU! LOOK HOW FUCKING BIG YOU ARE"!

I felt absolutely ashamed! I looked like a fucking freak standing their with my balls hanging down below my knees! But as usual Tosha knew my feelings and readily soothed my male ego by saying. "It takes a real man you know Bill to handle balls like that! You should be proud of yourself you know"! After a few minutes of her reassurances as to my manliness I began to see her point. Smiling broadly thrusting my shoulders back, and chest out I walked around for her deliberately displaying myself for her and for her I went. "MOOOOO MOO" Kidding like I was a cow!

This wasn't lost on her and my first milking was that morning.

Her terminology as to my big males scrotum went back to one of a cows milk filled udder, and my cock as a teat! Assuming her role as a young milkmaid out to prove herself in her little scenario as a male milking champion without equal she ordered me into the barn! Which was our empty back room she had setup as my milking station. I played my role as her cow mooing as she tapped my milk filled udder from behind with her switch into the barn. Moo'ing every time it hit my big dangling sack to her giggling delight until I got down on all fours waiting to be milked!

Looking under back at my super sized hanging scrotum amazed at its size just hanging their with it slowly swaying back and forth from its weight and my hardening teat extending down waiting for Tosha's hand I thought. "God this is so erotic! She's right! I am just like a male cow ready to be milked"!

Placing a small stainless-steel bowl under me. Her hand when to my back rubbing it gently then down across my ass to my big hanging male udder. Stroking it softly up and down feeling its weight gathering it up dropping it stroking again she started whispering. "You poor thing you! You're really full aren't you poor baby! Your big old male udder's so heavy isn't it! Isn't it? He wants his big old cows udder milked doesn't he"?

"Mooooooooooo""'

The first gush missied the bowl completely splattering loudly! Tosha yelling "SHIT"! Carefully redirecteing the second load perfectly into the bowl then got into a milking rhythm with me grunting in cadence with her like a team working together giving her everything I had as she set the pace until my teat started dry humping in her hand!

Drained and exhausted I looked over my shoulder at her for a congratulations or something. But instead I could see disappointment in her eyes. Instantly knew she had been expecting more from me and I felt ashamed of myself for not being able to put out a bigger yield for her. My balls still felt heavy and I knew I still had more to give her and knew it would take more practice between the both of us and told her so!

To be continued

Chapter 3

Tosha's little sister Sharon

bayou_bottom
07-11-2007, 06:49 AM
great job keep it going! i can see her not being satisfied with the output of your udder and it may take some time for it to work properly

Girthtron
07-11-2007, 06:57 PM
I'd read somewhere that it was of a woman's psychological nature to see a male put out large quantities of sperm to gauge her own sexual prowess as a female, and my first disappointing sorry performance hurt her more than it did me. I was positive of that considering the now size of my balls/udder. She should have been able to had pumped a quart of cum from me at least that's what I thought because of the weight of my balls. I knew I carried at least that much spermmilk if not more.

Still on all fours I relaxed a little going down on my elbows marveling at the weight of my own scrotum. Feeling its big heavy pendulus motions with my slightest movements. Tosha was quietly thinking behind me her eyes focusing on the same thing I was feeling. My big hanging slowly swaying scrotum/udder until she suddenly said. "Stay just like that I'll be right back"! I "MOOED"

With her high heels clicking back looking over my shoulder. She had her biggest vibrator and baby oil in hand smiling with her old confidence saying. "Mamas gone a milk her big old cows prostate that's what she's going to do"!

I'd never been prostate milked before but was well aware of the practice. Staying on my elbows spreading my knees apart a little more pushing my ass higher waited. Tosha poured the baby oil on the top crack of my butt freely letting it run down the crack down over my sac the sudden temperature contrast making me twitch. Her fingers followed pushing in first two, then three and four easily accommodated her probing hand from years of being fucked by her biggest strapon dildos. Lifting from my elbows bracing myself as the sound of her vibrator when to its familiar highest setting then her warm hand encircling the top of my sacks neck holding me firmly she pushed the buzzing thing in deep watching my reaction as she searched until~~~BINGO~DOWNLOADING~WAS IN PROGRESS HOUSTON!!!!!

I was seriously being milked now! Leaving the vibrator in freeing her hands to my teat and udder giggling with delight at my straining grunts she kept udderly fondling and pumping me until finally drained I collapsed sideways with my big hard teat still jerking but completely dry!

That was my first milking and I lived up to her complete expectations as to being her male cow! So erotic and off beat it was it satisfied both our deviant indulgence's! While in the house I was always naked from the waist down as Tosha liked me! My big hanging udder always on display for her and my own self gratification! I loved having such enormous balls always feeling their girth and weight made me feel so absolutely manly!

Tosha was out that day shopping as usual. I running the vacuum as usual never noticed her sister Jennifer standing staring in disbelief as my obscene bloated scrotum swung back and forth between mind legs as I vacuumed until I stopped!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BILL LOOK AT YOUR FUCKING BALLS"!!!!!!!

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JENNIFER"!!!

Stunned I just stood there then embarrassed tried turning away knowing no matter what there was no way hiding them from her they were just too big!

Then to my surprise Tosha came in behind her! "Didn't believe me did you Jennifer"?

"God Tosh they are just like a cows udder! How in the hell did you do that to him? and your milking like a cow"?

Jennifer was 17 know what I mean! Like her sister my wife a athletic tall lean blue eyed blond with the same curious devilish persona of her older sister. Tosha gave me a knowing look to be natural in front of her. This was probably the most proudless moment of my life! I'd just shaved my entire body earlier that morning paying close attention to my udder and teat and the big milk sac looked good smooth and penduless as I deliberately showcased it by making it pull up and drop for her which wasn't easy considering its weight!

Chapter 4

Left alone with Jennifer

vandemir
07-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Great story! I'm looking forward to the rest, hopefully with more BB :jumpsmile

Girthtron
07-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Tosha's sisters reaction was one of a giggling "La maleo grosso" a hip teenslang I thought, cutting my male ego down a little hearing the stochastic remark from her! Tosha laughed. "I know Jennifer! Have you ever seen anything like that hanging between a guys legs before? It's like he's ready for a handicapped parking permit"! With that they both bursted into uncontrollable laughter and I followed. "It was funny".

That broke the ice! With Tosha motioning me forward. Walking wide legged deliberately making my big hanging ball filled scrotum swing and twist for them while watching Jennifer's reaction. In her eyes I saw something other then distaste now something that said. "Hello big boys"!

Tosha nudged her. "Go ahead Jennifer girl get to know him a little better! Moo for her Bill"!

Giggling with a new excitement she reached down between my legs feeling my milk filled sac. I mooed! "MOOOOOOOO"!!! My teat standing out full hard ready to be milked! Tosha grabbed it saying. "NO! Let her play with your udder that's all understand"?

"God it's so big and soft! Its heavy too! Really heavy"!
"Its because of all his male milk he's been carrying, haven't milked him in three days. I wanted to show you him filled"!

Listening to her talking to her sister Jennifer as though I wasn't even their or just a dumb male cow standing there without any feelings which I suppose I was, being that I really didn't have any say in what she or now Jennifer wanted. I just mooed every time Jennifer's hands lifted and slightly squeezed my two big hanging milk filled orbs!

My teat started oozing milk across Tosha's forearm she immediately slapped me hard across the face! "I SAID NO"! Jennifer caught it dropping my udder knowing she had caused it to happen! "God Jennifer we're getting him too excited we'd better leave him alone for awhile"!

"Thank you Jesus" They both left me standing there walking away. Tosha excitedly telling Jennifer about her new sexy double strapped heels and the bargains she got! While I just felt relieved from the possible absolute mess I would have made if not stopped in time by Tosha's slap back to reality. I was eager to show off for her sister but wanted it to be at my milking station down on all fours as usual especially now that I hadn't been milked in three days my udder was heavy to the point of a pain I'd never felt before!

Hearing Tosha's voice. "Bill go to the barn we'll be in in second"! Playing my role I mooed!

Finally I thought. But what happened over the next few hours was a scenario that even Tosha's deviate mine couldn't have comprehended!

There I was on all fours waiting when Jennifer came in alone! "Tosha went to see a friend of ours about some cocaine! She said she'd be back in about a hour and for us to get more like acquainted"!

Standing there fully dressed just staring at my big dangling sack as she spoke these words. As though it was completely normal for her sisters husband to be naked down on all fours in front of her waiting to be milked like a cow! But god I did need to be milked my balls were churning for release and I blurted out. "OH FUCKING GOD JENNIFER! I NEED YOU TO MILK ME NOW PLEASE JENNIFER PLEASE I NEED TO BE MILKED JENNIFER"!!!!

"Tosha said to wait for her Bill! Sorry I can't! I don't know how anyhow"!

"USE THE VIBRATOR! SHOVE IT IN MY ASS TO MY PROSTATE. THEN GRAB MY COCK AND BALLS AND START WORKING THEM!!! PLEASE JENNIFER PLEASE"!!!!

Bending down she slapped my sack hard! "NO! I want something different from you understand? Slapping my balls again! "Do what I say or I'll cut your fucking balls off understand me? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME"??

"YES JENNIFER YES"!

"Good now get your sorry ass on your back I'm going to fuck those big sorry balls right off you"!

Stripping her clothes off as I rolled over pulling my ball sack across my thigh letting it plop between my legs my cock waveing back and forth she straddle my body and in a calm voice I said.

"Listen Jennifer you really don't want to do this! I might be a little more than your used to understand! I mean when I start cumming you might not be able to handle it, the volume I mean"!

Ignoring me saying. "Shut the fuck up you sorry fucking cow"!

Lowering herself grabbing the shafts base steering its big flared head to her pussy she paused a second feeling its girth leaned forward placing her one hand on my chest for support slowly worked it in until with a little cry it pasted through! "Your fucking big"! She giggled slowly taking half its length in adjusting then taking the rest! "OH FUCK! YOUR FUCKING BIG"!

I grunted! Her brow had a questioning look of surprise! Like what was that? Pulling her pussy up my hands when to her hips with another grunt from me ******* her back down this time she grunted with a worried look! It was unstoppable now! I was in a rutting heat with my big oversized balls draining into her poor little pussy with cum spraying out like a broken hydraulic seal around my cock a noticeably bulge in her lower belly!

Screaming punching my face and chest crying! "STOP STOP STOP YOU FUCKER STOP"!

Chapter 5

Tosha comes home.

sexyclyde
07-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Tosha grabbed my shoulder pulling me back looking over to see my now enormous balls lying on the bed in front of me! "OH MY GOD BILL! Its working! Its working! Look at them there huge"!

I couldn't believe her enthusiasm! I was scared to death! They were way to big looking! My scrotum skin was stretched thin with every vein prominent looking. I was sure if they got any bigger my sac would explode like a fucking balloon! She jumped up and over me to the floor excitedly saying. "Come on Bill get up! I won a see how they look when you're standing"!

God I couldn't believe I let her do this to me, and quite frankly didn't really think it was possible at the time but yet here I was lying here with balls as big as grapefruit!

"Come on Bill show me! Get up come on"!

I swung one leg out and over with my balls following. Grunting in pain as my sack took their full weight for the first time! Tosha squealed with delight at seeing them hanging so big and low as I pushed off the bed to standing she squealed again. "OH FUCKING GOD BILL! LOOK AT YOU! LOOK HOW FUCKING BIG YOU ARE"!

I felt absolutely ashamed! I looked like a fucking freak standing their with my balls hanging down below my knees! But as usual Tosha knew my feelings and readily soothed my male ego by saying. "It takes a real man you know Bill to handle balls like that! You should be proud of yourself you know"! After a few minutes of her reassurances as to my manliness I began to see her point. Smiling broadly thrusting my shoulders back, and chest out I walked around for her deliberately displaying myself for her and for her I went. "MOOOOO MOO" Kidding like I was a cow!

This wasn't lost on her and my first milking was that morning.

Her terminology as to my big males scrotum went back to one of a cows milk filled udder, and my cock as a teat! Assuming her role as a young milkmaid out to prove herself in her little scenario as a male milking champion without equal she ordered me into the barn! Which was our empty back room she had setup as my milking station. I played my role as her cow mooing as she tapped my milk filled udder from behind with her switch into the barn. Moo'ing every time it hit my big dangling sack to her giggling delight until I got down on all fours waiting to be milked!

Looking under back at my super sized hanging scrotum amazed at its size just hanging their with it slowly swaying back and forth from its weight and my hardening teat extending down waiting for Tosha's hand I thought. "God this is so erotic! She's right! I am just like a male cow ready to be milked"!

Placing a small stainless-steel bowl under me. Her hand when to my back rubbing it gently then down across my ass to my big hanging male udder. Stroking it softly up and down feeling its weight gathering it up dropping it stroking again she started whispering. "You poor thing you! You're really full aren't you poor baby! Your big old male udder's so heavy isn't it! Isn't it? He wants his big old cows udder milked doesn't he"?

"Mooooooooooo""'

The first gush missied the bowl completely splattering loudly! Tosha yelling "SHIT"! Carefully redirecteing the second load perfectly into the bowl then got into a milking rhythm with me grunting in cadence with her like a team working together giving her everything I had as she set the pace until my teat started dry humping in her hand!

Drained and exhausted I looked over my shoulder at her for a congratulations or something. But instead I could see disappointment in her eyes. Instantly knew she had been expecting more from me and I felt ashamed of myself for not being able to put out a bigger yield for her. My balls still felt heavy and I knew I still had more to give her and knew it would take more practice between the both of us and told her so!

To be continued

Chapter 3

Tosha's little sister Sharon
mmmm very hott, wanna now more

vandemir
07-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Bumping in hopes this will continue

Girthtron
08-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Jennifer was panicked now. My earlier warning as to the amount of sperm I was capable of producing was now apparent to her and she fought to disengage herself from my cum pumping cock! With it's size and girth and amount of fluids being pumped into her ******* the air from her tight young twat vacuum locked her to me screaming! "OH FUCKING CHRIST STOP! STOP CUMMING IN ME! STOP CUMMING IN ME"!!!!

Using all her strength trying to lift herself off with her pussy almost pulling its self inside out crying "STOP STOP IT"!

Tosha was back. Coming in to the sight of her little sister straddling her husband's big pumping cock crying in pain over her shoulder. "It won't come out! It won't come out he's killing me! It won't come out"! Tosha knew exactly what was happening the stupid little bitch was vacuum locked to him with her husbands big obscene churning testicles lying on the floor between his legs draining into her sister little pussy! Quickly pushing Jennifer over sideways taking him with her she reached between the two squeezing a finger in between his cock and her pussy breaking the vacuum with a suction pop his cock almost flew out from the released pressure at the same time a flood of male milk started gushing and pouring out from her sisters filled pussy!

Jennifer's instinctive reaction was to bring her knee up into his balls catching one of the big fuckers square! This all happened in a split second as the big straining member left her it spraying out one last long thick rope of cum up across her chest neck and face, to her screaming frustrations! "YOU FUCK!!~YOU FUCKING BIG BALLED FUCKING COW!!! I'LL CUT YOUR BALLS OFF! I'll cut your fucking balls off"! Slowly exhausted she laid down sobbing! "I'll cut your balls off"!

Tosha looked down at me in disgust. "It wasn't me Tosha please! She insisted I couldn't refuse her! You know I'm subservient to the female you've trained me that way you know that! I couldn't refuse anything she told me to do it was her idea"!

I leaned over spreading my legs wide exposing my balls to her for whatever punishment she wished and waited. To my surprise she just motioned with a disappointed look for me to get up. I would've rather had her bust one of my balls rather than to stand there facing her disappointment! My balls never felt so heavy and for the first time I felt ashamed they were so big wishing I didn't have them hanging off me! Her eyes just motioned towards the door and I started out trying not to make them swing conscious of them as I left!

Next morning expecting another ball busting from Jennifer I wore a black T-shirt and fish net pouch barely containing my cock and balls. One of Tosha's favored looks for me of late rather than going naked from the waist down as usual. Both entered the kitchen with Jennifer glancing at it with a smile. Seating themselves with little giggle's I felt a little better as I turned to serve them scrambled eggs with cantaloupe slices, toast and orange juice. Embarrassed as I moved next to Jennifer noticing my bulging pouch was almost as big as her head feeling her eyes following it as I approached my hand were shaking I suddenly blurted out! "Jennifer please forgive me I'm so sorry about last night"!

"It's all right Bill Tosha explained a lot about you last night! I shouldn't have tried to take you like that I should have just milked you like Tosha said, it's my fault"! It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders, all our shoulders and it was a sunny morning again as I left to do the laundry until I heard under her breath as I left. "I'm still going to ******** you"!

I'd taken that as an idle threat by her at the time. For the amusement of her sister my wife Tosha. But that night I knew something was different about Tosha she seemed almost sympathetic about milking me in front of Jennifer explaining she wanted the biggest yield I'd ever put out for her sister amusement and to show off her abilities as a milkmaid and my abilities as a male cow to produce male milk. When we entered the milking room Jennifer was already their with dozens of lit candles all-around my milking station, my big teat standing out in front of me as Tosha pulled me by it to my spot then her free hand went back down under between my legs grasping my big dangling udder tugging it down signaling me to assume the position on all fours Jennifer was giggling! "Oh God this is going to be too easy"! I knew I was going to be ********* by her and strangely enough I wanted it! I was so tired of having this big hanging udder under me I was ready to be *********. Closing my eyes tight feeling their hands lifting and stroking my big heavy scrotum then the sudden release of weight and it was done it was over that quick painless actually just the feeling of freedom!

The End