PDA

View Full Version : Whoo Hoo! What's next?

RedRacer
07-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Well, its been going pretty good! Got my girl into Ballbusting and she has really started to enjoy it. (More playful than hardcore)

Now, we talked about her kicking other guys, and having other girls kick me. She sreally seems up to it and finds it turns her on too!

Whats next? Where do i go with this? I'd love to find a couple that would give this a try but dont have any close friends onto this fetish. I dont know any clubs in the area. Anyone have any luck or ideas how to ease her into this?

Thanks!

curmudgeon
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Well you have made it past the hurdle which trips up most guys with this particular fetish. Finding a girl who is into it. As far as the next step finding others to join in etc. My experience is that once you have a girl who finds ballbusting enjoyable she will talk about it with her girlfriends.

An easy way to introduce another person is to invite one or more of her friends that she has mentioned this to over for an evening (meal and drinks) and at some point in the evening you do something which she will be offended at. (This is to be prearranged between the two of you!!!) And she will say in front of her friends that you just need a good kick in the nuts. She will then ask them if it is ok for her to do, being polite is important in ballbusting. Afterward when everyone is chuckling about your discomfort she can ask them if they want a go as well, since you were so insulting by doing this during a nice evening gathering and all. Because they have been preconditioned that it is ok to do and many women secretly would if the conditions allowed. You should be soon recieving some more kicks.

Hope it helps.

RedRacer
07-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Great Idea. I was looking to break in slowly and i think she will love to play along. I was looking for ideas that would EASE her into it. She has been too shy to do the picture or video thing but I think that will soon come :jumpsmile !!! She is really looking forward to seeing me get wacked!!! I in turn, would love to see her dish out a good kick to some poor guy!

Fingers crossed!