PDA

View Full Version : Akward situation

drphil
07-21-2007, 11:03 PM
hi there!my best friend has been my best friend for some time now. we always go to each others houses, and ive always noticed hot hot his mother was, even for being 40. shes gorgeous, small and is really petite. ive always had thoughts and dreams of busting me, but i dont know how to approach it.

shes the fun type, likes to have some drinks, and is fun crazy sometimes. i want her to kick me some time, but i dont know how to approach it, because its hard.

any ideas?

Jet
07-22-2007, 03:38 PM
one try could be: whatch a movie with bb in it

agent_mouse
07-24-2007, 08:27 AM
one try could be: whatch a movie with bb in it

that could work. then say something like "i don't think such a kick would hurt me so much". and when she says she thinks it would do, then approach her(with caution) about trying it out on you. make it seem like a bet, nothing more. nothing you're curious about. let alone sexually....good luck :)

od351
07-26-2007, 03:43 PM
be very careful how you approach the situation. Is it worth potentially ruining your relationship with your best friend? Not everyone has the same interests we do. Think how you would feel if one of your friends flirted/joked with YOUR mom.

drphil
07-28-2007, 12:05 AM
yeah but our moms are completely different. my mom is uptight and strict, his mom acts and shows a feel like my age.

:( i came close one time. she came home from shopping once, and she had a lot of drinks. she had amazing heel son from the bar and i was on the ground passed out sleeping in his house. she waked me cuz she was drunk, and tried to pull me up. her leg slipped and the heel dug into my balls but i barely felt it.:(