PDA

View Full Version : hot real life chats

Jet
07-23-2007, 05:40 AM
Had some hot true real life chat with a woman a few months ago.

I asked her wetter she ever kneed a guy in the nuts. She replied with no but she did punched a guy in his balls once. The guy was just annoying to her on a party. The guy doubled over but did not went to the ground. I said that it turned me on. She did not care that much. I told her that I had an accident in the kindergarten (hurted a lot) and a hot smile appeared on her face. If she would ever hit a guy again in his nuts she replied with yes. I asked her why she would go for the balls. A very hot smile appeared on her face and she said: "because it is a sensitive area".

agent_mouse
07-23-2007, 06:52 AM
i love it too when a woman talks about that. a firend of my parents once told me how she kneed one of her co-workers in the nuts, and how he doubled over, and moaned, and couldn't breathe for a while, etc....the way she told that story was so sexy, i had to go to the bathroom afterwards ;)

agent_mouse
07-26-2007, 01:51 PM
also, my ex girlfriend told me how she once hit her cousin in the balls really hard with a tube of maynaise (!)....i was sooo jealous ;)

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
i love it too when a woman talks about that. a firend of my parents once told me how she kneed one of her co-workers in the nuts, and how he doubled over, and moaned, and couldn't breathe for a while, etc....the way she told that story was so sexy, i had to go to the bathroom afterwards ;)

this story is good... i would go to bathroom also :)

once when i was at high school, we were chatting about discos etc. and one of the girls told when she was in a disco that summer, a guy anoyd her and she told him go. but he didnt. then she told us how she kicked him in the balls and showed on my balls! she took her foot next to my balls, but she didnt kicked... all of the girls laughtered. i was getting hard ;) then i had to go to the toilet...:)

ballsforkicking
08-23-2007, 12:45 PM
i have a few intersting stories from a girl i got into kicking. its before my current gf who likes it but the stories are nice.
this girl that used to like me was stalking me pretty much and it was annoying, but i did notice she had a nice body. i wasnt attracted to her face(im not mean its just the truth) but i liked her body. so i thought hell shes in love with me, if i can somehow get her to kick me then were both happy, she can hang out with me and i get kicked. so she was mad at a guy at her work so isaid aw u should kick him in the nuts, u can practice on me. long story short, eventually i got her to really want to kick me.
up unti lmy new gf, she texted me all the time about it.nothin sexual, just her wantin to kick my nuts and i got her into liking feet licking.i tell her its your way of showing who is better. u can kick my nuts and im still cleaning your toes. but ya, she would call me and say oooh sean, school was so frustrating today. my professor gave me a hard time today and i forgot my paper....meet with me after school i want to kcik ur balls. i asked her why she likes it so much she said that since i get a lot of girls, she likes knowing she can kick me in my most valuable place. she finds it the funniest thing that when she tells me to open my legs i let her kick me. one time i told her dont u care about how much it hurts me? she replies " sean, does it look like i care? its funny and im going to do it." im very surprised shes so into it. if she was my type i woulda dated her!

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 01:27 PM
i have a few intersting stories from a girl i got into kicking. its before my current gf who likes it but the stories are nice.
this girl that used to like me was stalking me pretty much and it was annoying, but i did notice she had a nice body. i wasnt attracted to her face(im not mean its just the truth) but i liked her body. so i thought hell shes in love with me, if i can somehow get her to kick me then were both happy, she can hang out with me and i get kicked. so she was mad at a guy at her work so isaid aw u should kick him in the nuts, u can practice on me. long story short, eventually i got her to really want to kick me.
up unti lmy new gf, she texted me all the time about it.nothin sexual, just her wantin to kick my nuts and i got her into liking feet licking.i tell her its your way of showing who is better. u can kick my nuts and im still cleaning your toes. but ya, she would call me and say oooh sean, school was so frustrating today. my professor gave me a hard time today and i forgot my paper....meet with me after school i want to kcik ur balls. i asked her why she likes it so much she said that since i get a lot of girls, she likes knowing she can kick me in my most valuable place. she finds it the funniest thing that when she tells me to open my legs i let her kick me. one time i told her dont u care about how much it hurts me? she replies " sean, does it look like i care? its funny and im going to do it." im very surprised shes so into it. if she was my type i woulda dated her!

i want to make my balls her new stress balls :jumpsmile :ibow4u:

that is really a good story my brother.. :ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

ballsforkicking
08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
lol its funny u say stress balls because she used to say thats what my balls were. but i never let her grab them, it felt to weird because i knew she liked me i didnt want her thinkin i was sexually enjoyin it then shed put a move one me. but now i have a gf that actually knows i like it sexually and she likes it so life is great!
i have many other stories of her and our conversations. most of them stayed as just that, conversations. shes kicked me a few times but weve mainly just talked about it for 2 years so ya theres tons of stories

darthsidius
10-29-2007, 12:31 PM
I have heard quite a few chats.

One girl told me that she was out with a friend and her man and the man was being very abusive to her friend. She told him to stop and he hit her. She said she had boots on and gave him a solid kick that dropped him. She said one kick was enough.