PDA

View Full Version : ballbusting within the family

agent_mouse
07-24-2007, 07:17 PM
since in my case my mom is the main person in my life to bust my balls (i already talked about the details in my other thread), i'm very curious to hear about any other family intern ballbusting experiences....may them be sister-brother, cousin-cousin, aunt-nephew,....my main interrest of course is mother-son though. does anyone have any experiences with that? :confused: ....if so, please give us the details....

Sockmess
07-25-2007, 11:22 AM
you need to read some Caligua ball busting stories. Almost all of his stories deals with family ball busting. Though most deals with destruction, which i like, but not everyone.

As for it being more that fantasy... ehh very weird.

pungdjur
07-25-2007, 01:30 PM
My cousin Charlotte kicked me very very hard in the balls when I was 12 (she was 13). It was the first ballkick I ever got and I was totally shocked that a girl could couse so much pain to my genitals.

TVEE
07-26-2007, 02:05 AM
my sister used to kick me in ma balls ....
I was 14 when she kicked me at da first time... she waz 16
and some times when she get mad at me she used to grab my balls and threatening me dat shez gonna squeez them.... but I know she wouldnt do dat...!
now I'm 22 and shez 24 ....
I think last time she kicked me in to ma balls I waz about 17 or 18 ( cant remember clearly)
but we were very close to each other... still we are !

TVEE:)

agent_mouse
07-26-2007, 01:45 PM
My cousin Charlotte kicked me very very hard in the balls when I was 12 (she was 13). It was the first ballkick I ever got and I was totally shocked that a girl could couse so much pain to my genitals.

so, but did you enjoy it? or was it before you even were into bb?

agent_mouse
07-27-2007, 05:01 AM
my sister used to kick me in ma balls ....
I was 14 when she kicked me at da first time... she waz 16
and some times when she get mad at me she used to grab my balls and threatening me dat shez gonna squeez them.... but I know she wouldnt do dat...!
now I'm 22 and shez 24 ....
I think last time she kicked me in to ma balls I waz about 17 or 18 ( cant remember clearly)
but we were very close to each other... still we are !

TVEE:)

your sister really grabbed you by the balls?! wow, not many girls would do that to their brother. but did you already enjoy her kicks/grabs back then?....and where her kicks painful or light? cause my sister never kicked me full force, but still it sometimes hurt and to be honest i enjoyed it alot ;)

pungdjur
07-27-2007, 06:40 AM
so, but did you enjoy it? or was it before you even were into bb?Hmm, it was mixed emotions I guess. Firstly it hurt like hell, because she really kicked as hard as she could. And I was humiliated beyond belief. For as long as I can remember we had been in each others throats. Because I was a boy I had the advantage of being stronger than her, but after that ballkick the tables turned. I don't think I enjoyed it while I was on the floor and I even started to cry. But as soon as the pain started to fade I felt kind of turned on. And then for the next couple of years I constantly tried to get into a situation again where she would kick me in the balls.

agent_mouse
07-27-2007, 11:05 AM
Firstly it hurt like hell, because she really kicked as hard as she could.

i'd also like to hear why she actually kicked you that hard. i mean, if she did it on purpose....to get your balls, and to get them so hard....then there must have been a reason for her. i'm just curious to hear more about that situation....how did she kick? what was her reaction? was it while wrestling or out of nowhere? do you two still talk about it?....yeah i know, my curiousity is a little extreme :o

TVEE
07-27-2007, 11:43 PM
your sister really grabbed you by the balls?! wow, not many girls would do that to their brother. but did you already enjoy her kicks/grabs back then?....and where her kicks painful or light? cause my sister never kicked me full force, but still it sometimes hurt and to be honest i enjoyed it alot ;)

well.... I didnt enjoy da kicks... but she kicked it very softly and some times it waz little painful !
even I didnt enjoy da grabs.... but sometimes when she grabed them,.. my thing is getting hard .... I think she enjoyz it !
but she never grabed ma ballz hard... I dont know why !
I think she dont want to hurt me !

by da way Thank You Very much for starting dis thread !

But when ma girlfriend grab ma ballz I enjoy it a lot !
hell yeah !
I'll post about it later... !;)

agent_mouse
08-20-2007, 05:01 AM
anyone ever been accidently busted by his mom, aunt, or someone like that, and felt too embarrassed to let her know by your reaction that she got you by the balls?....

EggsForCrush
08-21-2007, 10:01 PM
my sis kicked me once accidentally when i was 12 and she was 8. but it was really hard and i was on the floor.

and once, my cousin (female) kicked me (not accidentally)when i was 15 and she was 12. it wasnt hard that much.but i was really in pain again...