PDA

View Full Version : The Swinging

RichardDick
07-26-2007, 05:46 PM
It’s not that I am submissive. Actually I am mildly dominant and want my lover to do the things to my body that I tell her to. At the same time I don’t want to know what is going to happen. So my Lover and I play ketamine and penathol games. She administers ketamine and sodium pentathol in just the right dosage. The pentathol will help me speak freely and the ketamine will make me forget what I have said. When the effect is present we talk sex. I tell her my deep dark sex desires and she coaxes me on.

“So do something where I am laying on a board suspended from chains. Lay me on my stomach and hang my head over the end of the board. Put my dick through a hole in the board and hang my balls over the end of the board. Put my feet and legs in rope stirrups so that my ass and balls are well presented. Then make my balls and ass hurt. Punish them with whips and sticks. Make me swing back and fourth by punishing my balls and ass until the swing distance is a foot. Then stop me from swinging the same way. Use your imagination and don’t hold back.”

“That would be a lot of fun Lover,” she says. But of course I don’t her saying that.

The next day my Lover says, “Well are you ready to play sex with me?”

“But of course Love. What shall we do?”

“I have it all planned out, Lover. You will have a wonderful time.”

She shows me a drawing of a board and some chains and hooks. “lets make this and the fun will begin.”

So we place hooks in the ceiling and cut a board so it is not quite as wide as my body. It is the same length as measured from my shoulders to my ass hole. We drill a hole large enough for my erect dick to fit through. Then we sand it smooth and cover it with several coats of wax. After it is ready we cover it with a folded blanket. We hang it from the hooks using chains. The board swings freely.

“Take your clothes off, Lover. Climb up on the board and insert your dick in the dick hole.”

It’s not as easy as it seems. We have to pull a table over so I can crawl from it onto the board. My lover holds it still while I climb onto it and insert my dick into the designated spot. Then she removes the table and her clothes. Then she gets a box of toys and sits on the floor and plays with my cock head.

I feel something entering my dick hole. “What is that?” I ask.

“A catheter. I want to see your pea drip I torture you. Here, I’ll put a basin down so you don’t make a mess. And another one beneath your head in case you need it too.”

“Need it for what?” I ask.

“Whatever.”

“Ouch! That hurts.”

“Just a fat needle through your dick head so you can’t pull it out of your torture hole.”

My head is hanging down in such a way that I can look back and see the entire arrangement. My dick head with the largest needle I have ever seen thrust through it, and the catheter hanging out of it. Pea is already dripping out of the end of the catheter and splashing into the basin.

She takes a leather belt out of the box of toys and buckles my chest to the board. Another belt buckles my waist to the board. Next she fishes a rope out of the box and ties one end around my right knee. Passing it between the belt holding my shoulders down and the board she pulls my knee forward until I hiss.

“Just a little tighter love,” she says pleasantly.

“Ouch,” I protest.

She ties the rope to the belt and then binds my left knee in the same way.

“Nice ass,” she says, and slaps it. “Now I am going to tie your feet up so I can slap them too if I want to.”

And she does so by using another piece of rope. She ties one end around my right ankle and then passing it under the belt around my waist she pulls my ankle up as she did with my knees. The binding is completed by repeating the procedure on my left ankle. She slaps the soles of my feet with her hands.

“Hey! Don’t do that,” I say in surprise

“Your ass and balls are well presented,” she comments. Then she slaps them with her hand several times.

“Ouch! Hey!”

She gives me a slight forward push so that I am swinging slightly and then she leaves the room. I am swinging on the board, wondering where she went and why.

I don’t have to wait long to find out. She returns holding another box.

“More toys. I am going to use these to make you scream and swing back and fourth. Nice combo, don’t you think?”

“Not sure, Love.”

She takes a toy out of the box and holds it up proudly. I look at it and feel a bit of panic. It appears to be a miniature baseball bat.

“A ball beater,” she explains. “I am going to give your balls a thorough beating. You are going t love it.”

She takes another toy out of the box. I recognize this one. “A heavy paddle to swat your ass with. I am going to see how red I can make your ass and balls by beating them so that you swing back and fourth.”

With that she takes the ball beater and strikes my balls against the end of the board.

“Oooo! That hurt!”

“Good. It’s supposed to.” She grins.

I am swinging forward a little and then back. As the backward swing comes to a stop I feel another ball crushing blow.

“Oww! Ouuch!” I scream. Pea squirts out of my cock caterer.

As I swing back again she hits my ass with the paddle. She hits it hard.

“Oww! Fuck! Help!”

“Sure baby.” She whacks my balls with the paddle again and once again as I swing away. “Hope that helped.”

That is the course of events for the next few minutes, though it seemed hours to me. As I swing backward and stop she hits me with the ball beater. It seemed she wasn’t holding back any. Each ball busting hurt deep into my groin.

“Ooo! Oow! Help! Stop! Please stop!”

“Not yet love. You aren’t swinging far enough and your balls and ass aren’t red enough,” she teases. “Besides, we both know this is what you want.” Then she hits me a couple of hard swats as I swing away.

“Owoo! Shit! Fuck! Oooo! Please, please stop,” I begged.

“OK, dear.” I will stop you now.

I could see her as she squatted behind me. As I swung back toward her she doubled up her fists and hit my balls with them. First the right fist strikes my right testicle and then her left fist hits my left testicle. Pow! Pow! Just like that. My balls are crushed between her fists and the end of the swinging board.

“Ooooww!” I scream. The swinging diminishes. Pain fills my organs and flows up my groin. I feel nauseated as though I might vomit. Pea squirts from my cock catheter. I swing forward, but not as far as before. Then I swing back. I Tremble in anticipation as I swing back. As I begin to swing back she brings her fists up again and I flinch. She hits me in my ass cheeks. She pummels me as if my ass is a punching bag. Pow! Pop! PoW! Pop! Whackety whack!

“Ow! Ow! Ouch! Ow! Ouch!” It hurts. It hurts a lot, but not as bad as having my testicles punched. Then ...

Pow! Pow! Pow! Pow! She punches each testicle twice.

“OOOooow! Shit! God Damned! Fuck! FUCK!” I scream. The pain is so intense that I do indeed vomit into the basin on the floor beneath my head. So now I see what that basin is for, anyway.

“Oh, you poor baby,” she says. Its all over now. The swinging has stopped. This is all that you said you wanted me to do. Did you like it?

“Not yet,” I moan. “Now I want to put you on the board.”

“Oh, please don’t do that to me,” she pleads.

“Oh, I’m not going to hurt you. Release me and climb on the swing. I am going to **** your cunt hole while I stare deep into your eyes, Love.”