PDA

View Full Version : Damnit...

awesome-o
07-26-2007, 11:07 PM
I was walking today with a female friend of mine, and I kept picking up rocks on the side of the path and hitting a pole up ahead that I was aiming for. The next time I picked up a rock, I said "bet me I can hit the next pole?" so she said "Yeah, but I have no money.." so I told her that if I missed, she could kick me in the balls. She agreed, which excited me so I was just going to miss on purpose (but not make it too obvious). I threw it wide of the pole, but then she just said to me "I'm not gonna kick you in the balls. The last time I kicked a guy there he went into shock and passed out so it's put me off doing that forever"

:(

agent_mouse
07-27-2007, 03:20 AM
yeah, that sux....it's like you had sex with her, and right before you came, she pushs you off from her and says "i'm tired, i'm gonna sleep now" :soomad

awesome-o
07-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Update: I went to work tonight...and when I complained about one of the other guys doing something, someone said "kick him in the nuts" I said that no man should ever kick another man there, and a girl who was listening said "Actually you shouldn't knee a guy in the balls if he's grabbing you because he'll just clench his fists tighter..." Whether or not this was true or not is irrelevant, I knew if I called bullshit that someone would suggest she try it on me if I didn't believe her, and that's exactly what happened. So I ended up getting kneed quite hard and for the record, your initial reaction IS to clamp down with your hands. :Baahaha: