PDA

View Full Version : Practicing for a full weight crush

bustedballboy
07-28-2007, 07:31 AM
Lately I've devised a method for controlled nut crushing. It's so 'homebaked' but works great! I wanted to get used to how it will feel to have a woman standing fully on my nuts, in preparation for trying it for real soon!

The setup involves bathroom scales, the corner of a bed and a screw-type car-jack (did I say it was homebaked lol?!). Sitting up, both nuts are sandwiched between two hard flat surfaces with the bed pressing down, just as if the woman was standing on a plank of wood with your nuts between that and the floor. The scales show exactly how much weight I'm taking and the screw-jack gives very precise control.

It's an amazing sensation! Getting to 30kg can be agony (guys you know the feeling right?) and it can seem impossible. Sometimes even the first 10kg can be hell. But by taking time, easing off, zoning in and focusing, it comes right in the end. If I can get to 30kg then a switch flips, my cock gets impossibly hard and I need more weight! To really know how it would feel to have a woman standing fully on my balls I try to take around 55kg (120lbs). 60 is the max I've done and I won't go beyond that. The real intensity comes by sustaining this dead-weight nut crush for as long as possible. At 55kg the nuts are visibly flattened and the first few minutes are hell. But then you gradually get used to it (like it's perfectly normal to have a woman standing on your balls lol!) and you go through the most intense endorphin/brain-rush. The last two goes I managed 55kg for 9mins and 16 mins - incredible. Can't wait to try it for real!

bbb

femdomio
07-28-2007, 07:52 AM
Why don't you post a photo of your method?

bayou_bottom
07-30-2007, 08:36 AM
great idea!!! Pics would be great

crushee
07-30-2007, 10:23 AM
The system you describe is great and clever !!

I have used a scale for the same purpose, but in a much more "amateur" individual way:
I rest the scale on the corner of a table (a high one, dining room table, not a low sitting room one). I rest my balls on the scale, and then I cover them with a wooden board (approx. 10 x 30 cm and 1 to 2 cm thick i.e.: 4 by 12 in. and 1/2 to 1 in. thick).
Then, I press with my two hands on both ends of the board, and I read the scale.
Sometimes, I succeeded in lifting totally my feet from the floor, having all the weight pressing my balls (I manage to have my cock over the board in order to have the full weight on the balls) I weight around 80 kg (Sorry, I never know how toi convert it in stones!)

Of course, the position is arm and shoulder straining, so it can be held a very long time. However, I remember maintaining it for more than a quarter an hour a partial pressure (typically 40 kg: I did not feel much under 20!) and full weight for more than two minutes.

No accident ever occured.

mvp
08-02-2007, 12:51 AM
i put my balls on a steel chair ad then put put weights on top my balls 145 pounds

femdomio
08-08-2007, 07:41 PM
photos photso photos :)

bart777
08-09-2007, 06:10 AM
as the other says, photos would be great

bustedballboy
08-12-2007, 07:09 AM
sorry I don't have a photos! maybe next time...... :)

bbb