PDA

View Full Version : ejaculation?

agent_mouse
07-29-2007, 05:54 PM
i'm wondering how many of you have ever had an ejaculation after they got kicked in the balls by a woman....:confused: i mean without touching yourself, and not in a bb session....in a real life situation. only because of the feeling (testicular pain) and the presence of the woman (her reaction and general behaviour)....let's say, only out of excitement about the whole situation, and the physical feeling in your balls.

it happened to me twice. so, if anyone else has ever experienced something like this, i'd love to hear about it....:)

poolman2
07-30-2007, 04:12 AM
I've had it often. It occurs after I have been busted many times in one session. The pain transforms into pleasure. Then each kick, stomp, or continuation or increase in pressure on my balls becomes pleasurable and only one step closer to orgasm. At that point we need to proceed slower, or else the fun will end prematurely. Sometimes I'm just too horny and don't want to signal my wife to slow down, but usually I do. In any case, each further kick or whatever just moves me that much closer to the edge. Sometimes we edge over the precipice, and then WOW!!! Other times it is simply the warmup for other activities to come.

A few days ago it was hot. So we got into the pool. Well it didn't take me long to realize that the kids were gone for the day. Off went my trunks and on, or rather into, went her toes into my balls. On it went with the kicks into and upward into my balls. Eventually I had to have her back-kicking my balls with her powerful heels. That eventually converted into stomping and then stepping on them. Finally I couldn't hold it any longer. I felt the most intense and prolonged pleasure. Only many seconds later did I begin to cum under the continued mash of her heel mangling my poor flattened nuts into my pelvis. :bananajum Only then did she finally stop, turn around to look at me, and rather quizzically at that, and finally smiled. :)

poolman2

OnTheBall
08-02-2007, 02:27 PM
No, not from a ball kick but on occasion I have had an orgasm from a ball squeeze, but only after coming up to the edge many times to reach a high level of arousal. By that I mean just a thumb and index finger squeeze, not yanking the ball sac this way and that to indirectly stimulate the penis.

smart
08-04-2007, 07:35 AM
I didnt think it was possible?

I might have to try harder :)

experiment
08-04-2007, 01:14 PM
I don't know if this answers the question can you cum from repeated ball kicks. I have experienced ejaculations from blows to my testicles while they were in a "humbler" device and I was on all fours. The ejaculation was involuntary and I felt cheated since there was no contact with the penis. I could not get upright and I could not get my hand to my penis without falling on the floor and really stretching my balls. It was like air humping. You knew you were shooting but could not really feel it. Sort of like being milked.

Sweetiebustee
08-11-2007, 03:01 PM
It happened to me once.
That day, I stopped lightly pulling on my shaft while being kicked from behind for I didn't want to come too early. But the continuous kicking aroused me more and more and, one minute later, I couldn't help but come. I wasn't particularly happy with the way it happened, like you cannot enjoy it fully because you don't control it.
At least I should have asked for harder kicks when I came!