PDA

View Full Version : All-time best busts

jellylegs
07-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Describe in detail the best f/m bust you ever gave/received/witnessed in a combat/argument, man versus woman situation ie. non-sexual , non-consensual busting.

Put the story in context, describing the reason, method and aftermath, and of course the reaction of yourself at the time whether you were the buster or bustee, man or woman and let's see if we can come up with an archive of the best real-life busts ever.

That would be hot.

I have never been properly busted by a girl but once i did see a bust when i was younger. I would have been about 11 at the time and a group of us were playing in a local park. There was a girl there who was in my class and who was known as a perpetual ball-buster. She would always go for the balls, usually with a knee, and all the boys at school feared her.

Anyway, the younger brother of one of my friends made the mistake of getting on the wrong side of this girl one day. he was 8 years old and was obviously unaware of this girl's reputation. he ran up behind her and twanged her bra-strap. She shrieked in pain and surprise and turned round to chase the little scamp. i watched as she caught up with him, yanked him around by the shoulders and drove her sharp knee into the young lad's balls with full force. he simply crumbled to the ground in pain and ended up on his knees, cupping his injured balls, crying with his face pressed into the dirt, and remained that way for a full hour.

I don't know whether it was more pain or emabarrassment that kept him that way. I remember at the time feeling conflicted emotions at this event. I had always thought it was a very unfair thing for a girl to do to a boy, considering that the boy could not do it back to the girl, but at the same time it aroused me in an odd way. It may have been the fact that the girl was 12 and the boy was only 8. it seemed like a total domination by an older more experienced girl, who knew exactly the power she had over boys, and she hadn't held back one iota. Even though she was 4 years older than him. she did not mind completely humiliating this younger boy through his male weakness. i wished I could get inside this girl's head to find out how she felt about busting guys and why she seemed to like it so much, why it came naturally to girls. I wanted to know if she felt invincible because of her smooth crotch, but I never had the courage to ask her.

Another time, when i was about 9 I had done something to annoy my older sister who was 15. she had caught me and restrained me against the wall, holding my arms and shoulders by my side, while she stood directly in front of me. She then did a most unexpected thing. She raised one knee and slowly but firmly pressed it into my crotch, and kept it there. She had never shown any sign of anything like this before, and she had certainly never busted my balls. I could see her looking down at her knee that was embedded in my package, and she had a strange contemplative look on her face, as if she was curious, and deciding what to do. I knew at that moment that she had complete control over me. Without saying a word she removed her knee and let me go. Again i was confused as I was only young, but I think the point of what she had done was to let me know that if she wanted to bust my balls she could, and there would be nothing I could do to stop her. That aroused me too.

If you've had similar experiences, or would like to comment on mine please share.

poolman2
07-30-2007, 04:42 AM
jellylegs,

Your stories of your experiences were excellent. I especially enjoyed your account of your experience with your sister. I hope you will continue with more.

Did your groin have further such encounters with your sister's legs and feet?

poolman2

TVEE
07-30-2007, 10:45 AM
I have da same experiance !
even more.... !
I have posted about it (family experiance...)

cheers !

pungdjur
07-30-2007, 04:40 PM
I've been busted many many times and it's very hard to chose the best one. But I think I'll go with a simple slap that I got in 9th grade. It was delivered by a girl in my grade. She was a real beauty and very dangerous. In 6th grade she beat the crap out of a guy who was 3 years older in front of the whole school (by repeatedly kicking him full force in the nuts), and once when I was at her house she kicked her own father very hard right between the legs. I think about 80% of all guys in our grade got busted by her at least once. And she taught all the other girls where to kick too. Everybody was afraid of her. And everybody wanted to sleep with her. But we didn't stand a chance of scoring, because she only dated guys that were about 5 years older.

The ballslap she gave me came right out of the blue and it was totally uncalled for. We were standing opposite each other. She read out loud the message on a badge I had on my coat: "Ageing hippies - no thanks". (She wasn't a hippie herself, but she liked some hippie music). She tittered and said: "Bad boy!" and gave me a light slap in the balls (from underneath). We both knew that she could have hit me much harder, but obviously she knew exactly how sensible the testicles were and that a light slap was enough to bring me down. I clutched my balls and doubled over, moaning with pain, as I watched her magnificent ass while she slowly walked away. It was sooo sensual.

jellylegs
07-31-2007, 10:51 AM
jellylegs,

Your stories of your experiences were excellent. I especially enjoyed your account of your experience with your sister. I hope you will continue with more.

Did your groin have further such encounters with your sister's legs and feet?

poolman2

My sister never actually busted me but I knew that she knew all about that power.

I used to watch wrestling as a kid and I remember once I was watching 2 wrestlers slapping away at each other and my older sister looked up and said "I would just kick him in the balls" before going back to her book.