PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Contests at Clubs

lukey
07-31-2007, 02:48 PM
For some reason this appeals to me. I have seen some videos of these contests where usually the men are fully clothed, but not enough. Does anyone out there have some videos or links?

2achers
07-31-2007, 05:47 PM
Does anyone out there have some videos or links?
Careful buddy or you'll incur the wrath of Sharon and then you won't be
so 'lukey' :confused:

Hasta
07-31-2007, 10:01 PM
I think you'd have to find the "right" club and then they would probably specialize in BDSM and not just ball busting. I'd love to be in the middle of a contest like that myself though.

mvp
08-02-2007, 12:28 AM
i saw something like this once from a radio station i think it was from the guy that took the most kicks won a x-box 360

i am jacks username
08-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I saw one where a radio station was giving out tickets to an Eagles game to whoever could withstand the most kicks whilst wearing a Terrell Owens jersey. At least one of the women was kicking VERY hard. The whole deal sounded like a win-win proposition to me.

lukey
08-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Careful buddy or you'll incur the wrath of Sharon and then you won't be
so 'lukey' :confused:

I think it is okay as long as it isn't stuff from paysites? The ones I saw were things like from radio stations and stuff like the others are saying.

lukey
08-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I saw one where a radio station was giving out tickets to an Eagles game to whoever could withstand the most kicks whilst wearing a Terrell Owens jersey. At least one of the women was kicking VERY hard. The whole deal sounded like a win-win proposition to me.

I think I saw that one too. Was it the one where the wives and girlfriends got to kick the other men? I liked that one but prefer more of a crowd. I used to have one at a real club where all the other females were shouting encouragement, but I lost the video and cannot find it. :( It was at some college club.

i am jacks username
08-04-2007, 09:52 PM
I think I saw that one too. Was it the one where the wives and girlfriends got to kick the other men? I liked that one but prefer more of a crowd. I used to have one at a real club where all the other females were shouting encouragement, but I lost the video and cannot find it. :( It was at some college club.

This is the one I was referring to. No crowds, but nice nonetheless.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8072124206700988948&q=q+102+eagles&total=1&start=0&num=50&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Enjoy!

greeneape7
08-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Not bad. Pretty good, actually. I just wish we could see the faces of the women more while they are kicking...and afterwards.