PDA

View Full Version : Story, Family Business

Sauur
07-31-2007, 03:14 PM
Hey, just found this forum, this story isn't primarly about ball busting but I'm posting the first parts of the story becaue it does have some ballbusting, if you guys want to I can post more of what I have, but its more about other types of domination. Hope you enjoy!

I had a pretty decent life. I had a wife that loved me, I owned a business, and I had a nice little property in the country. I should probably introduce myself, my name is Alan, I am about 5 foot 8, brown hair, a little on the pudgy side, a year shy from 30. My wife is 5 foot 4, has short blond hair, is around the same weight as myself. Together we own a small café. About three years ago I quit my job as an accountant, she quit hers as a waitress. We decided to tap our savings, get a loan and do the American dream thing, open up a business, run it ourselves and have fun doing it.

It didn’t go well. To make a long story short, we racked up credit card bills, lost money every year, and worked 12 hours a day just to stay afloat. My wife Becky was determined to do anything to get the business to work. It made it worse that Becky’s cousins constantly teased her with how slow business was. My wife is 26, she has two cousins and they are sisters. One is 25, she is about 5 foot 6, has long brown hair, brilliant blue eyes and to make an objective comparison, was hotter then my wife. Of course when they were younger she constantly took my wife’s boyfriends and belittled her. The little cousin always got the guy. I suppose I should have been thankful since a lost boyfriend made room for me! Her name is Tanya. Her other cousin was… well no other way to put it, a snob. Her name is Linda, and she is 5 foot 11, very thin, has long blonde hair and the stereotypical snobbish roman nose. The two sisters occasionally visited the café, often they would make snide remarks at our expense. We put up with it for the sake of family.

And to be perfectly honest, I found both of the sisters attractive. Tanya would wear tank tops, cut off jeans and flip flops. Linda would typically wear a short dress and wear open toed heels. Usually, only two or three inches high. As attractive as they were I still despised them, they were royal bitches. I remember one time they were there. They had ordered coffee and a pastry. Linda was being her usual bitch self. When I came with their orders she said, “No wonder your not doing well, that is some slow service. I gritted my teeth and said, “My apologies, I will try to be quicker next time.” Tanya spoke up and said, “Hey aren’t you suppose to smile, your driving the few customers you have away with your attitude.” I smiled I said sorry again. Both of them laughed. Linda then deliberately “accidentally” knocked her sweet roll down. She then pushed it toward me with he foot, and said “Clean that up and get me another one.” Tanya also said, “you have some on your shoe Linda.” She responded, “Oh so I do, be a dear for me and clean that up Alan, and do remember, service with a smile.” I knelt down and picked up the roll, took a napkin and cleaned her shoe. She looked down her arrogant nose at me as if me kneeling before was entirely proper.

Needless to say family gatherings were not my cup of tea. We somehow found time to leave the shop and attend a birthday gathering. And one of Tanya’s friends had given her a scratch off lottery ticket. The grand prize was 20 million dollars! What a lame gift I thought… until she won. She shrieked and dance around. I couldn’t believe how unfair the world was! Me and Becky were at the end of our rope and that bitch gets it! It wasn’t fair! We drove home and Becky broke down and cried. Becky said, “We need money we have to ask her, we will be out of business in three months, our home is going to be taken by the bank.” I knew the truth, I didn’t like dwelling on it so I had ignored it. We were completely tapped out and our payments were coming in late. We needed money, and our credit stunk to high heaven.

I said, “Honey do you think she would let us borrow money from her? You know how she and Linda treat us.” Becky cried again, “I don’t know, I just don’t know. But we have to try or we lose everything.” We talked and we agreed we needed to do something. I put the call in to Tanya on the next day. Over the phone we talked and I stumbled and mumbled, I asked her “Uh Tanya, me and uh, Becky wanted to congratulate you on your winnings, and we would uh, how can I say this, could we come over and talk with you?” She pointedly asked me about what. I told her about how me and Becky could really use a loan and would like to talk with her in person. She laughed. She LAUGHED. I was turning beet red as I talked on the phone. This was so humiliating asking for money from a person you didn’t like and who you know thought you were trash and you just confirmed it! She agreed that we could come over and “beg”, she actually used the word beg!

I told Becky that Tanya would let us come over and plead our case. Becky looked me in the eye and said, “I know she is mean, she always was, but please keep your temper we need this money, whatever she does don’t react. Please.” I swallowed my pride and said yes, of course, we needed the money. We drove in silence, thinking about what we were going to say, and dreading her reaction. We arrived at a nice house, and saw another car parked there. It was Linda’s, I groaned, she was here too. Becky and me held hands as we knocked on the door. “Come in” we heard Tanya shout.

We opened the door and came in. Tanya was wearing some short shorts and a loose t-shirt. She was bare foot. Linda was dressed up as usual, she had a black dress on and 4 inch open toe heels. We closed the door and Becky said, “Thank you for letting us come over.” Tanya looked at her like she was some kind of bug and said, “So tell me what is going on and me and Linda will decide if we should help.” They hadn’t offered us a chair so we just stood there, Becky started to explain the situation when Linda cut her off. “You are begging for help aren’t you? Isn’t it proper to beg on your knees?” I was outraged I was about to tell her to take her money and stick it where the sun don’t shine when Becky slapped my arm and gave me a look. I went to my knees, and Becky gave a hesitant smile and said, “Of course you are right.” She went down on her knees as well. Tanya clapped her hands and laughed. “You were right Linda they must be desperate!”

Part II

Tanya looked down at her cousin and said, “All right let me hear why you need the money, and I want details.” So my wife told her everything, our debt, the harassing phone calls from bill collectors, the loses every week… it was humiliating. Becky was in tears when she finished. “Please help us Tanya, we need it bad.” Tanya laughed and said, “You certainly do, do you remember what I told you when you were thinking about opening that café?” Becky nodded. I remembered what Tanya’s “advice” was, she had said that were stupid for trying to do it, we couldn’t handle it. Tanya stood up and walked over to Becky. “And did you heed my advice? No you did not, pretty stupid of you wasn’t it?” Becky could only nod in shame. Tanya grabbed my wife’s hair and yelled, “Look at me, you stupid fat cow, you fucked up, you didn’t listen to your family and now see where you are.”

Becky looked at her cousin, her grip was strong on her hair and it had to hurt. She sobbed “I’m sorry.” Tanya pulled her hair more and said, “Your damn right your sorry, admit it right now that you are a worthless fat stupid cow.” Becky sobbed some more, “Tanya… please” Tanya had my wife’s hair in her left hand, she slapped her full force in the face with her right. I couldn’t let this continue I started to stand up and said, “You can’t…” Tanya whirled on me and threatened, “You say one more word or get up off your pathetic knees, you won’t get a single cent from me.” I didn’t want to take this, but Becky looked at me with pleading eyes… we couldn’t lose this opportunity. Becky collected herself and said, “You are right Tanya, I am a fat stupid cow.” Tanya chortled with pleasure, but Linda said in a haughty tone, “You forgot worthless, say it again.” So my wife said it again, “I am a worthless fat stupid cow, I am sorry I didn’t listen to you before, please, I’m begging you please we need help.” I knew how much wife disliked her cousin this must have been torture for her, and I was helpless to stop it.

Tanya let go of my wife’s hair and said, “Well now that you have finally admitted it, I feel more generous.” She continued with a smile on her face, “Its obvious your too stupid to run a business, so I may bail you out, but I’m not going to let you continue running it the way you have. What I want you to do is drive home, get all your bills, drive to your business and get all your records from there and come back here.” Becky nodded and said, “I can do that, thank you so much, you don’t know how much this means to us.” Linda said, “Oh I think we do, and I think you need to show your appreciated to Tanya by kissing her foot.” I looked at her in shock, what the hell was she playing it? Tanya laughed, “Great idea, kiss my foot like I was your goddess, because right now I am!” With a sick look on her face Becky kissed her younger cousins foot. Tanya laughed and mocked her “You really are pathetic, I think your going to do this a lot more, but for right now get the fuck out and get those papers.” She turned to me and said, “You are going to stay.” She turned back to Becky and said, “If your little twit of a husband doesn’t do everything we tell him to, you get nothing and your ruined.” Becky looked at me and then back and asked, “What are you going to do?”

Linda spoke up and said, “Show him his place, humiliate him, hurt him, he has never liked us and he is going to pay. If you don’t like it, you both can leave and Tanya gives you nothing.” I looked at my wife and confidently said, “Don’t worry I can take it, if this gets us out of debt and back on to the road of success it will be worth it, just get those papers honey.” I certainly didn’t like the idea of being humiliated by these two bitches but I could take it, better then everyone knowing our business was a failure and that I couldn’t support my family. Becky looked worried, she said, “I love you Alan I’ll be back as soon as I can.” And then I was alone with Tanya and Linda. Tanya looked at me with an evil grin, “Oh I have been waiting for this a long time.”

Part III

Tanya stalked forward and kicked me in the side of the head. That was the last thing I expected, her foot arched out and slammed right into my ear, I tumbled to the ground. Tanya laughed and stomped her foot into my ribs. I let out a grunt and tired to roll away, she was faster. She stomped again, this time right on my back as I tried to roll away. “Where the fuck do you think you are going bitch boy?” I coughed as she pressed her foot down on my spine. “I’m going to get off you now, and you are going to kneel back up, and I’m going to kick you in the face again.” She was totally crazy! My ear was ringing, the wind was knocked out of me and she wanted to do it again?! Linda still on the couch laughed, “And remember Alan dear, if you refuse you get nothing, and poor Becky is counting on you.” She was right, my wife was counting on me, damn this was going to get bad. I struggled to my knees. Tanya grinned and then kicked me again. This time with her left foot, I managed to stay on my knees. She kicked me in the chest, then stalked around me and kicked her heel into my back. I screamed in pain and fell face forward. Tanya ground her foot on the side of my face, twisting it. I could smell the mixture of carpet cleaner and her foot sweat as she twisted her foot back and forth.

Tanya lifted her foot, and then stomped viciously back down on my cheek. I tasted blood, my tooth must have split open the inside of my lip. Tanya looked down at me and sneered, “Not so confident now, can take it huh? Still feel that way?” I thought I was a tough guy, but she scared the crap out of me. I whined like a dog, “No I can’t take it, please Tanya don’t hurt me please.” Linda laughed from the couch, “I told you Tanya, neither one of them has a spine. They are putty in our hands.” Tanya replied, “You are right, let me get the camera, I think its time he kissed your feet.” Camera? Camera? They were going to video tape this? I started to say something but Linda caught my eye; her steady stare and arched eyebrow said, “Are you really stupid enough to argue?”

Tanya returned with a hand held camcorder, and a leash. Linda said, “Before you start to worship my feet, we want you to do some funny things for our amusement.” Tanya started the camera and said, “Bark like the dog you are.” I barked, this was so childish and stupid. Then they made me make some other animal sounds, do a silly dance and just all around make an ass of myself. Linda smiled at her sister, she was going to up the ante. “All right Alan, this has been fun, but I want a tape of something that would really upset you if it was released. I want you to say in front of the camera how much of a queer you are, how you love the big black cock, and how you frequently pay male prostitutes to stuff their dicks in your whore mouth.” I was literally speechless, that was something that would make him an outcast in the community, that could even land him in jail! Linda spoke again, “Should I call your wife, or will you say it?” I couldn’t believe this turn of events, was my business worth this? No it wasn’t but my wife was. I consented and I said those disgusting humiliating things. Tanya had a grin as she video taped it.

Linda crossed her legs. “Now its time you learned your place, you are nothing but a pathetic worm, you are going to kiss and lick the heels of a superior being to you, you will address me as Goddess, now get to it.” Her cold tone frightened me more then Tanya’s vicious attack on my body. Her toes were painted red, her feet were delicate and her skin smooth as silk. I began to hesitantly kiss her heel and the tops of her toes. I was never into feet, but hers seemed perfect and they were attached to her long endless legs. When he looked up she had an arrogant smirk on her face, she knew her place he thought, and they were making him learn his.

Part IV

I continued to worship her feet, kissing her toes, sucking them, licking her heel, and kissing the bottoms of her shoes. She let one fall off and he licked the soles of her feet, licked between her toes, and rained kisses down on her foot. It was only part fear now, part of it was lust. I couldn’t help it she was so damn sexy. Tanya saw this and smiled as she video taped, Becky would be crushed when she saw this… After a few more minutes Tanya decided I had enough fun. She put the camcorder down and moved behind me. I was partially aware of her, but thought she was just getting a better angle, boy was I wrong. Her foot lashed out and hit me square in the family jewels. I screamed in pain and rolled on the ground, horrible vicious pain like no other; I felt like I was going to puke.

Tanya glared down at me, “What a loser, getting off on kissing feet, you are not suppose to be enjoying this you freak.” The pain was slowly starting to subside there were tears in my eyes, my hands clutched my balls, it hurt so damn much. Tanya grabbed me by my shirt and hair and pulled me up. “No one told you to stop, get an erection again and I’ll beat your balls until they burst.” I slowly began to kiss Linda’s foot again, careful to focus on the task instead of her body. Tanya carefully examines my pants make sure there is no hint of excitement. “Good boy,” she mocks. “Time for your leash.” As I continued the foot worshipping she snapped the collar portion around my neck and attached the leash. She gave an experimental yank. I jerked back a little but then continued my task, sadly my concentration slipped and I grew hard again. Tanya didn’t miss a thing. I saw her move into position for another kick.

I couldn’t stand the pain of another blow so I moved away and cowered at the end of the coach. Yeah I know, pathetic. Tanya moved forward and said, “What the hell are you doing?” I tried to defend myself, “Please don’t hurt me, damn it Tanya that one kick almost made me pass out from pain, don’t hurt them anymore.” As I cowered from Tanya, Linda spoke up, “Poor Becky, she is franticly gathering all of your records right now, and she has no idea it was all for nothing. No idea that humiliating herself in front of Tanya was all in vain.” I swallowed hard, and begged, “Please Goddess Linda, make me do anything else, I just can’t take it.” Tanya responded, “No.” Her eyes bored into mine, “I want to make you scream like the bitch you are.” Linda also spoke, “See this is why your business if failing, you have no perseverance. The going gets tough, you get going. Your business is failing, instead of hard work you are begging for money. You told your wife you could take it, and you are refusing. Worthless lying toad.” Her words pierced my heart and soul. She was right, I was quitting, a man shouldn’t quit on his wife like that.

I bowed my head, “You are right Goddess Linda, please forgive me.” Linda just looked at me. “We will see.” Tanya’s look of sadistic glee had returned to her face. She demanded I get up on my knees and spread them. She spoke tauntingly, “Beg me to bust your balls.” I was so damn scared, I said in a shaky voice, “P-Please bust my balls I deserve it, please hurt me.” Tanya wasn’t satisfied, “Fucking beg wimp, pray to me to massacre them.” So I begged, what else could I do? “Please Goddess Tanya, kick me, crush my manhood, please I’ll do anything and everything just destroy my balls.” Tanya’s foot shot out and smashed into my family jewels. My body actually lifted off the ground an inch, how the heck could she kick so hard? Later I remembered she played soccer in high school and college, but at that point all I could do was cry and moan in pain. Tanya didn’t give me any rest, she kicked me straight in the face, I cried as I reared up back on my knees. With lighting speed she smashed her foot again into my vulnerable orbs. Gut wrenching pain filled me, I thought I was going to die. I begged uncontrollably, crying out to her, “Goddess Tanya, please don’t, oh god the pain, no more, please no, please please please please.” I reached out to her leg clutching it and begging, I rained kisses down on her pretty foot. Tanya just laughed at my distress and kicked me away. She moved to the other side, and grabbed my legs and spread them apart lifting them in the air.

She looked down at me and lightly placed her foot on my manhood. I violently shook my head and begged. Tanya just looked down and said, “Here it comes!” I screamed “PLEASE” but she ignored me and stomped down hard. I writhed in pain my hands clutching my damaged balls. She just stomped down again smashing my hand and genitals again. Tanya had a look of ecstasy on her face as she tortured me. After another stomp she let my legs drop, tears were in my eyes, I was sobbing. Men weren’t suppose to cry, but I was utterly devastated mentally and physically. She straddled over me sitting on my stomach and whispered into my ear. “If you think that was hard, wait until you see true suffering at my feet. But if you’re a good boy and swear to obey me I’ll go easy on you.” She lifted her face from mine, “Not that you deserve it.” She spat on me and stood up. I swore to obey her, I just wanted the pain to stop. Tanya grabbed my leash and yanked on it. “Follow me, on all fours like the dog you are.” I crawled after her, she was leading me to her office room. She brought the camcorder with her. “I am going to save those videos we made of you on my computer, and then I’m sending them to my friend Vanessa.” My heart stopped in my chest, Vanessa was one of Tanya’s friends, I didn’t know her too well, but we had met. She was Hispanic, was about 5 foot 3, and had long black hair.

I started to speak and Tanya slapped me hard, “I didn’t give your permission to speak.” I quickly shut up, I knew how much damage she could do to me. She continued, “I’m going to upload them and give them to her as insurance to make sure you continue to behave, and I will also need your personal e-mail access so if you do decide to be disobedient she will send them to everyone on your address list.” This was another moment of truth for me. This would no longer be about the business, this could ruin my standing in the community and everything. Shuddering I made my decision, “Yes Goddess Tanya of course…” I knelt obediently next to her chair as she loaded the videos and then e-mailed them. In the message to Vanessa she said that she me by the balls and her cousin too. As Tanya had me kiss her feet within five minutes Vanessa responded. I couldn’t see the screen, but Tanya laughed and said, “She is so nasty, maybe I’ll let her do what she wants to your wife if she pisses me off.” My mind raced, what the hell could Vanessa have sent that would make TANYA think it be too nasty?

skweezme
07-31-2007, 05:19 PM
Nice story. Do you know who wrote it? Or is it yours?

skweezme
07-31-2007, 05:25 PM
Sorry, just read your intro again. Nice find!

Sauur
12-27-2008, 01:24 AM
Part V

I thought it wise to keep silent and continue to kiss her feet. Her feet and legs were beautiful, nothing like her sisters however. I didn’t mind this task, but there was little of the animal like lust I had displayed earlier. Tanya had shapely thighs, and those tight shorts left little to the imagination, but there was something about Linda that just made it proper for me to worship. Tanya pressed her feet into my face harder as she toyed with the leash. “Your wife should be back soon” she paused, “I have never liked her, she was always whining when I took her boyfriends, or got more attention, or played a joke on her.” I saw her smile as she pushed her toes into my mouth. “There was this one guy she really loved in high school, I took her from him. The best part was when I told him that I would only put out for him if he dumped her in the middle of the junior prom.” My mouth was full with her toes at this point, she was pushing them down my throat as she pulled on the leash and continued her story. “They were about to start dancing and he said in a loud voice, which I told him to do, “I’m dumping you because you are fat and I’m going to date Tanya.” What a bitch I thought, that was sick and cruel. She laughed as I gagged on her foot, “She ran crying from the prom, oh me and my girlfriends had a ball with her.” I was making chocking sounds underneath her, it was hard to get air down my throat. “And ever since this she has been nothing but a crabby bitch to me. Oh look at me I’m married, oh look at me I have a business, so when are you going to settle down Tanya?” She pushed harder with her foot, “Well she is going to fucking get it now, she will bow and scrape, beg and plead for every cent I give her.” She looked down and saw my face changing colors. She removed her foot from my mouth and wiped my saliva off on my face.

I heard the door bell ring, that must be wife, I dreaded what her cousins were going to do to her. Honestly I didn’t know what choice we had. Not only did we need their money but now they had blackmail material! And soon they were going to get more, but again what could I do? Tanya had me get on all fours and she rode me back into the living room. Linda answered the door while Tanya still sat on my backside. My wife came in the door, she was carrying a plastic bin that had our personal and business finance binders. It must have been a shock for Becky as she saw me on all fours, a leash around my neck, and her cousin triumphantly riding me forward. Linda spoke first, “Let us look at your records, as you can see we have shown dear Alan his place.” Tanya added, “And your next, are you sure you still want my help?” My wife must have been nervous and little scared, but she bravely said, “Y-yes Tanya I’ll do what you want, we really need the money.” Little did she know it was now so much more then that! Linda towered over my wife in her heels, she grabbed her chin and said, “Call her Goddess Tanya, and me Goddess Linda, is that clear?” Clearly intimidated by her taller cousin she meekly said, “Yes Goddess Linda.” They had my wife take the records to the kitchen table. Linda said, “In order to insure you won’t just take the money and run several things need to happen. First Tanya is going to get an insurance policy, Becky you are going to go into the office and be video taped by Tanya saying and doing things you don’t want the rest of the family or anyone you know to see.”

Becky’s eyes got wide, “What sorts of things?” Tanya removed herself from my back and said, “All sorts of things, if you refuse on any of it, you can leave. Decide now.” Becky looked at me for guidance. Feeling horrible I nodded my head, “We have to honey… we have to.” I felt extremely guilty, this was only partially now about the money. I knew if my wife didn’t do what they wanted the videos they shot of ME would get out. Feeling lower then pond scum I told her, “It will be all right, just be strong and remember I love you.” Fight back tears Becky responded, “I love you too,” she looked at Tanya, “Ok Goddess Tanya let me know what I must do.” Tanya pointed to the floor, “You can start be getting on all fours and carrying me to the room like the worthless loser you are.” She did so, and I could tell that Becky strained much more then I did with Tanya’s weight, but they managed to go through the hall and into the room. I was still on all fours as Linda looked down at me, “You are going to help me get a picture of your financial state, I will allow you to sit at the table so this can be done quicker.” I quickly said, “Yes Goddess Linda, thank you Goddess.” So I stood up off my aching knees, I must have been on them for the better part of the hour as I knelt by Tanya on the computer.

I began to let her know our situation, how much debt we had, how much money we were losing on a monthly basis, and what bills were past due. She asked probing questions that made me go into details I hadn’t thought to mention, speaking with her I realized she was not only very sexy but incredibly intelligent. During our conversation, I heard sounds from the other room. I heard a loud slap of flesh striking flesh and nearly jumped out of my chair and ran there. Linda caught my eye, and held me in place half up and half sitting down. “Sit boy.” I sat. She then asked me about the line of credit we had taken out on our property, how much we thought our home was worth, why business was slow, and dozens more. Every now and then I heard a cry from the room, once I heard heavy sobbing, but I kept my place. Linda’s mere presence kept me rooted where I sat. The more I spoke with her the more in awe of her beauty and poise I became. After nearly an hour Linda said, “I have a good picture of the situation, and I will make my recommendation to Tanya when she returns.” She pointed at her foot, “Now return to your place toad.”

I got a jolt of adrenaline when she said those words. I wanted to kiss, to worship, and slave over her perfect feet. I quickly obeyed her and began to suckle on her toes, lick between them, and kiss the tops and bottoms of her feet. I was lost in the pleasure of worshipping her feet. I stole glimpses of her superb mile high legs from under her skirt. This bliss went on for some time, it was so enjoyable it passed in a blink of an eye for me. I was broken out of my foot trance to the sound of Tanya laughing. I looked up and saw her riding my wife forward, my wife had clearly been crying her eyes were red and her hair was a mess. Tanya pointed at the damp spot on my pants, “Look Becky, your husband seems to be enjoying himself.” Becky looked at me with hurt in her eyes, “Alan?” she whispered. Tanya was enjoying the emotional pain Becky was going through, “So Alan you like Linda’s feet, is that because you think she is sexier then your wife?” It was true, I did find Linda sexier, she was taller, thinner, and oh so confident, it showed in the way she spoke, the way she looked at you, and the way she moved.

“I uh, find Goddess Linda attractive, I think any guy would and it doesn’t mean I find you any less attractive or love you any less Becky.” Tanya was relentless, “That wasn’t my question asshole, do you find my sister hotter then your wife?” I looked at Linda, her gaze caught mine, we both knew the answer to the question already. “I love you more then anything else in the world Becky, but yes I do find Goddess Linda more attractive then you.” Fresh tears filled her eyes, Tanya triumphant bounced on Becky, “What did you expect, you fat cow? As you said before, you are a worthless stupid fat cow.” My heart broke as Becky cried bitter tears of humiliation. She turned her gaze from me and just looked down. Tanya continued to taunt and bounce on her back. “Fat stupid cow, fat stupid cow, that is all you are.” My wife’s arms quivered and then she crashed to the ground. Tanya rode her down and the breath was knocked out of Becky. Tanya grabbed my wife’s hair and slapped her hard, screaming at her she said, “What the fuck did I tell you was going to happen if you let me fall you useless sack of fat.” She continued to slap full force, as my wife tried to speak. I had to help her, Linda sensed this and simply said, “Stay.” And I did. Becky begged, “Please, don’t, Tanya oh please.” Tanya continued to hit her, “I said call me GODDESS TANYA, you can’t even do that right.”

My wife groaned in pain and cried out as Tanya beat her viciously. It seemed like forever until she stopped. Tanya stood up and kicked her in the ribs once, “I told you if you let me drop, Vanessa was going to make you do what you said you loved to do in those videos.” I heard a soft no and more pleading from Becky. Linda said, “I am sure she will allow you to beg properly at a later point for forgiveness Becky. I have a plan on how we can save your business and get you out of financial ruin.” Tanya shot her sister a look, but then shrugged. Linda told us both to kneel at the table and she explained what her plan was.

Part VI

Becky and I knelt before Linda as she told us her plan. “The first thing we need to do is lose some debt,” Linda said. I breathed an internal sigh of relief, we were actually going to get some money from them. I was beginning to fear this was all for nothing. My hopes quickly crashed down. “We are going to sell your house; I know a realtor and she can get a good deal. We will use the money to pay off your mortgage and your equity line. There will be enough money let over to pay the worst of your credit cards.” My eyes grew big. “But where will we stay?” I asked. Tanya smiled her cats grin, “Well you didn’t think we would just give you the money did you?” Becky whispered softly, “my house…” Tanya continued, “Since I am rich now, I need servants, and who could be better then you two servile insects?” Linda added, “Of course while you work here you can not slack off with your jobs at the café, they will be changing of course.” I looked at Becky, she looked at me, we weren’t going to sell our home, we always dreamed of owning a home, raising a family… I wasn’t going to let them take this away.

“No.” I stood up. “No we love that house we are not going to sell it, we should never have come here.” I turned to help Becky up and she just knelt there. “Becky?” She looked up and said, “You don’t know what they made me say… I could never live if they showed that to everyone we know, we have to do this.” I gaped at her. She was going to let our house get sold? Linda calmly told Becky, “If your husband doesn’t get down on his knees and beg for the forgiveness he does not deserve we will release those videos tonight.” Becky looked at me, “Please Alan, I couldn’t bear it.” Again they had trapped me, I had no choice. I knelt, and begged. Tanya was furious with me, she couldn’t believe I had refused. “Your balls are going to be mince meat, what I did to you earlier your going to beg for,” she threatened. I crawled under the table kissing her feet, begging her to have mercy on me. She ignored me and looked at Becky, “I hope you didn’t plan on having children.” A cold chill ran down my spine, I renewed by begging and pleading. Linda soon had enough of that. “Shut up, you will be punished and that is final, now if we can continue?”

Linda continued with her plan, “The second thing we are going to do is change the way the café is run. It will not just be drinks and a pastry, we will have full service. I personally know many affluent business-women who would love to get some work done while some rubbed their aching feet.” What were they going to turn our little café into? Linda pressed on, “We will also be charging substantially more for service and drinks, we want a higher class of cliental to be there.” Tanya said, “And if things go well, we may even expand and let women who need to get their frustration out, have a nice little punching bag.” Linda added, “Your role will be that of foot servant, we will hire some others to handle the food and drink side.” I thought to myself, while this would be humiliating, it could certainly be worse. I resigned myself to doing whatever they told me I had to do, hoping that they would have mercy with their punishment. Tanya snapped her fingers, “Understand your new role in life?” Becky and I both responded at the same time with, “Yes Goddess Tanya.” She clapped her hands, I’m sure she was overjoyed by how quickly she had broken us. “Becky you are now going to help me tie your husband, and then watch as I crush his manhood.”

Linda laughed lightly and said, “You have fun, I’ll make some calls, we are going to turn that dump around.” Tanya led us to another room the in the house and got out a bag of stuff. In the bag were rolls of duct tape, hand cuffs, and various kinds of rope. “The goal is to tie your worthless hubby up, with his legs spread eagle, and for me to stomp, kick, and smash his pathetic manhood; you get to watch your dreams of children be crushed, literally!” She laughed sadistically as she said the last part. I was shaking with fear and tried to think, was she being serious? Was she going to do permanent damage and I wouldn’t be able to have children? Or was this just another sadistic bitchy taunt? Tanya pulled my hands behind my back and placed the cuffs on; she locked them with the key and placed the key on the dresser. She turned to Becky, “If you do a good job in helping, I won’t let Vanessa do those things to you, but only if you do a good job.”
She didn’t even look at me just said, “Yes Goddess Tanya, what would you have me to do first?”

They ended up placing me on my backside, hands cuffed behind my back. My feet each had rope tied to it and they were pulled back slightly and each tied to the sturdy post of the bed. Before beginning Tanya told me, “Linda doesn’t want us to make too much noise, she is on the phone. So eat this and shut up.” With that she stuffed a pair of her dirty socks in my mouth and duct tapped my mouth shut. My legs were almost straight in the air except split open. My hands were behind my back, and I couldn’t get a word of protest. Tanya looked into my eyes and said, “Suffer.” She stomped down hard on my unprotected manhood. I screamed in pain, but that was muffled by the gag. He foot had caught my left nut and had smashed in on my inner thigh. I had little time to fully register the damage when she stomped again, and again, and again. My voice was going hoarse from the constant screaming agony I was under. After a dozen stamps I was in tears and Tanya stopped to catch her breath. Tanya looked at my wife who was staring in horror, “Your turn.” Becky looked at her and shook her head, “no I couldn’t no,” she said this in a frightened whisper. Tanya ruthlessly grabbed her hair and slapped her. “You learn slowly bitch, stomp on his balls NOW!”

What despicable cruelty, she was going to make my wife torture me. My wife just shook her head and said, “No please Goddess Tanya I couldn’t do that to him he’s my husband!” I saw from my helpless position Tanya lose her temper. Screaming in rage she slapped my wife and then punched her! “I am so fucking tired of hearing you say no to me you stupid bitch. You agreed to do what I say, and all I hear is no, no, no, NO!” She ended her statement with a vicious punch to my wife’s chest. “I am calling Vanessa AND her friends right now and you are to be their little bitch until they are bored of you.” My wife pleaded and tried to get out from under Tanya. But Tanya was too strong and my wife had been through a lot, she was easily overpowered by Tanya who took out a second pair of cuffs and placed them on Becky. Still furious she continued to rain down body blows on my wife, I screamed out this time in anger and frustration, but I was just ignored. Tanya stood up and stomped on my wife’s body, she then balanced herself on the walls and pressed her foot down on my Becky’s throat. Becky’s eyes bulged as Tanya increased her weight. She was killing her, I tried with all my strength to get free from the cuffs, but they just dug deep into my skin.

As Becky’s face started to turn colors she lifted her foot. Becky’s ragged breath resounded in my ears. Tanya went to the dresser and picked up her cell. Dialing the number she came back over to Becky and pressed her foot down on the side of her head. I heard her speak on the phone, “Hey Vanessa, my little slave has been bad and its your lucky day.” Tanya moaned softly underneath Tanya’s foot. Tanya increased her weight, and then twisted her foot contorting my wife’s face. “Yup anything you want, bring your friends too.” The conversation continued I could only hear one end. “Yeah come over tonight.” Tanya shifted her entire weight on her foot so she was standing with just one leg. “No that’s sick I’m not going to have her eat me, she’s family, I’ll leave it all up to you, just make it horrible, after this she will never say no to me again.” Becky let out a moan, weather it was out of fear or pain, I didn’t know. “Ok see you soon, bye.”

Part VII

Tanya hung up and stepped off her face. She looked down and said, “Let this be a lesson for you, I’m not into that lesbo shit, but I know you are not either. Every time I hear the word no from your lips you are going to have a night like you are going to have tonight.” Tanya begged with more desperation in her voice then I had ever heard before, “Please, PLEASE Goddess Tanya, I’ll do anything, I’ll smash his balls right now, I’ll make them pop, Goddess please!” Make them pop?? I thought to myself, my wife agreed to pop my balls? I was completely flabbergasted, luckily for me, Tanya wasn’t in the mood for anymore back talk from Becky. “Too late bitch.” She took another dirty sock from the laundry, this was a very big sock. It suddenly dawned on me why her kicks hurt so much. She still played soccer! She pressed the sock down on my wife’s nose inside out. “Smell good?” Not waiting for the response she stuffed it deep into Becky’s mouth. She gagged on it and made chocking sounds, the sock typically went all the way up to the knee, so it completely filled her mouth! Grabbing some duct tape she sealed the mouth firmly, my wife’s cheeks filled out like a chipmunk.

Since my wife kept breathing I supposed she was able to push the sock out of the back of her throat with her tongue. The thought was pretty disgusting. They must have soaked up Tanya’s sweat from the game like a sponge. I had tasted both Tanya’s and Linda’s feet but both pairs were squeaky clean. The socks I had in my mouth were just dirty from being worn around the house. I swallowed heavily, very sick, hopefully they wouldn’t do that to me… Tanya wasn’t done with Becky yet. She took some rope and tied Becky’s legs together and then hog tied her to the cuffs. Examining her work she said, “Isn’t that ironic, little miss piggy hog tied.” She laughed at her own pun and slapped Becky in the face with her foot. “As for you,” she turned to me and put the ball of her foot on my balls. “Vanessa and a couple of man hating lesbians are going to be here, so in all fairness I think you are going to suffer quite enough.” Thank goodness for once she was merciful. My relief turned to sinking despair as she smiled her cats grin and said, “Too bad life isn’t fair.”

She pressed down hard, mashing my ball into my body. Twisting and grinding her foot I felt like I was going to puke. She then grabbed the bed posts and balanced all her weight on one foot. The one foot that had her entire weight was being held up by my left nut! I could go on, but the pain was basically indescribable. Tanya tormented me with more stomps and kicks. Eventually, delirious from the pain, I must have passed out. I woke up in the same position, still helpless, socks still taped in my mouth. I heard an engine turn off and a car door slam. Female voices could be heard, I listened as the front door opened. I could see Becky from where I lay. She was in the same place, her eyes were moving around the room franticly, my heart went out to her; she was terrified. The door opened and Tanya stepped in.

Behind her I saw Vanessa. She was wearing a red dress with red 4 inch high heels. Her toes were painted black and she had a toe ring on each foot. Her long black hair went down to her waist, and she was carrying a bag with her. Behind her was another Hispanic woman, she was wearing jeans and shirt that exposed some of her ample cleavage. I knew her name was Erica, I think she was Vanessa’s cousin. She was wearing low heeled black boots. I personally didn’t find her too attractive. She’s slightly taller then Vanessa but out weighed her by 80 pounds; she was defiantly on the heavy side. Finally the last person to enter was a short woman with a blond pony tail. She had on a tight shirt and some sporty shorts, she also had a studded collar around her neck. They were here to **** my wife.

Tanya said, “Well girls, have fun. Me and my sister are going to do an inventory of their house and crash there, do whatever you want. Beer and wine are in the fridge, just be sure you clean up afterwards.” Vanessa smiled, “Thanks again T, what about him?” she pointed at me. Tanya shrugged her shoulders, “He’s fair game too, both have been difficult and disobedient.” The short blond smiled down at me and cracked her knuckles. Vanessa laughed, “Little Amy doesn’t like men much.” Tanya then said goodbye and left us to our fate.

Amy immediately moved over to where I was and punched me hard in the gut. For someone just under five foot she sure was strong! She knocked the air out with the punch and then clamped her hand around my nose. Her gaze bore into mine holding it there as I tried to get a breath. It was useless the seal was perfect; this girl who couldn’t be more then 20 had my life in her hands. I tried to kick and squirm, but my bonds held tight as ever. My life was flashing before my eyes as my lungs cried out for air. “Release him Amy,” Vanessa commanded. She held me a second longer and then let go. I inhaled deeply, I have never breathed in air that was as sweet as that. “Yes Mistress Vanessa.” Still breathing heavily I wondered at this, apparently Amy was a submissive; she sure didn’t seem submissive when she cut off my oxygen! Amy crawled over to Vanessa and kissed each of the toe rings. Erica had opened the bag and dumped some of the toys out. I saw various dildos, a flogger, gags, and even a spreader bar. She then took out a pocket knife and started cutting off my wife’s clothes. I could hear my wife’s muffled cries, as she was stripped naked.

Erica put a big hand over Becky’s nose and mouth when she was finished. She held the blade of her knife firm against her neck and said menacingly, “Listen up slut, you are going to be a good little slut or we might just have an accident.” I saw her press the blade harder, pressing home her point. Ripping off the gag my wife coughed up the sock. Vanessa moved forward until her feet were right next to my wife. She arrogantly said, “You may kiss my feet.” My wife, terrified, beaten, and scared, meekly submitted and started to kiss Vanessa’s toes. Erica looked at Amy, “Strip girl.” While my wife kissed Vanessa’s toes and heels, Amy stripped down. Wow let me tell you, she is hot. Even with my battered cock, I still got a hard on. She had a tight compact body, her ass didn’t have a single bit of cellulite on them. All she had left on was her collar. Erica slapped her tight ass and said, “Fetch us some beers.” While she did so, Erica cut the bonds connecting my wife’s leg restraints to the handcuffs, her feet were still bound but she was no longer hog tied. As my wife kissed Vanessa’s feet, Erica placed her boot on her back and asked her, “Ever sucked pussy slut?” Becky responded, “N-No.” Erica suddenly shifted her full weight on to the boot on my wife’s back. Becky cried out at the sudden weigh as the boot dug into her back, Erica told her, “That is Mistress Erica to you, slut.” Becky quickly said, “Yes Mistress Erica, please Mistress Erica it hurts.” Erica dismounted and said, “I love fast learners.”

Amy came back with three beers from the fridge. Her pert breasts bounced a bit as she quickly entered the room. She popped the caps of the bottles and handed them to Vanessa and Erica. Vanessa took a sip and told Amy, “undress me, I’m going first.” Amy quickly knelt and thanked her mistress and began to undress her. She started with her feet, planting loving kisses as she removed her heels. The she slipped off her dress, underneath was a red thong and bra. Amy spent extra time kissing the vaginal region as she removed the garment. Again despite myself, I was getting hard. Erica noticed this and viciously stomped my groin. “Pathetic shit male, behave or your wife isn’t the only ass we’ll fuck.” She then gathered salvia in her mouth and spat a huge glob of spit right on my nose and eye. My ass? I swallowed heavily. Vanessa was completely nude now, she is very attractive. Her breasts are large for her body type, and while she wasn’t as tight and compact as Amy she made up for it with luscious curves. Erica rolled Becky on her back, a look of terror was on her face. In many ways my wife is old fashion, the idea of having to kiss another woman in that private area disgusted her. Vanessa stood over her and then knelt down below her face. She said in a sweet voice, “Oh your shaking, poor thing, you don’t want to do this do you?” My wife said in a whisper I could barely hear, “No Mistress Vanessa.” Vanessa stroked her cheek, “Its ok, we aren’t going to force you to do something you don’t want to.” She held her face composed for a second and then laughed. The other girls laughed too, Erica said, “For a second she actually believed you!”

Vanessa scooted up until her pussy was right above my wife’s face. She grabbed handfuls of her hair and pulled Becky’s face into her. “Start eating that cunt,” she demanded. A moment goes by and Vanessa yanks on her hair, “Don’t just lay there lick you damn slut.” Amy moved up closer and said, “Maybe she needs some incentive Mistress.” Vanessa nodded and Amy stomped down hard on by wife’s stomach. I could hear a muffled grunt, much of the sound not escaping Vanessa’s body. Another stomp by Amy this time in the ribs. Vanessa yanked on her hair and shouted, “Lick my fucking cunt slut!” Amy decided to try a new tactic, she knelt down and pinched my wife’s nipples hard. I could see her squirm and shake from the pain. Vanessa sighed deeply and said, “Ah there we go, you can stop twisting them girl.” Amy reluctantly stopped. Vanessa relaxed her grip, but still held on to her hair as she started to ride her up and down. “That’s a good slut, yes harder, harder!” Apparently my wife had given up on resisting, and I certainly couldn’t blame her, all she would gain is more pain. Vanessa was definitely enjoying herself, my wife fought for a gasp of air as she rode up and down. I have never particular been attracted to lesbian sex like other guys, but damn this was hot! Crap I was getting hard again! Erica didn’t miss much and she kicked me again. I couldn’t take much more of this; the pain in my balls was constantly there now.

Vanessa was climaxing as she started to hump my wife’s face faster and faster. With a cry she shouted out yes and then collapsed on my wife’s face. Breathing hard she said, “Holy shit ******* someone is so hot.” She was still seated on my wife’s face and, it covered both her nose and mouth. “I’ll get up when I’m ready slut, don’t rush me.” After about a minute Vanessa removed herself from her face. Becky inhaled deeply, she was gasping for air. Amy laughed, “Hah wait until its Erica’s turn, she’s made me pass out before!” Vanessa took her beer from the dresser and drank a big gulp. Taking a seat she motioned to Amy, “All right girl, make her eat your ass.” Amy gave a cry of joy and kissed Vanessa’s feet, “Thank you Mistress! I’m going to make her clean my shit hole out.”