PDA

View Full Version : Male Udders

ninja49
08-01-2007, 11:04 PM
Is it possible to actually enlarge the testes so that they are similar to udders(in shape and size) ?

mrxwins
08-02-2007, 02:46 AM
In all honestly I don't think it's possible to enlarge the testes by that degree. Even if it was possible I'd imagine the testes would lose most of their function or would be damaged in some way.

Cirus
08-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Have a look at the thread "Having sex with a big balled male"
cirus.
PS. some of my photos on there as well.

Girthtron
08-02-2007, 05:41 PM
I think it's the ultimate erotica for a female to consider her males testicles as an udder! The fact is if you're big enough like myself, and if they hang big and low then your a cow with a big milk filled udder and should be milked like one!

Paradoxically a male with a big hanging scrotum walks a razors edge between a bull and a cow! When upright his pursuant could be considered one of a bull, while down on all fours a cow with an udder, its in his partners eyes as to which one she prefers at the time.

I personally considered being a cow far more preferable then being a bull.

First of all there's no strenuous work involved other than staying up on all fours while being milked. Second its totally empowering for her to be milking you like a cow especially when you make moooooing noises. She'll love it believe me!