PDA

View Full Version : New Hands Free Way to squeeze balls

ninja49
08-01-2007, 11:15 PM
Insert your man's balls into your bum(if you are the female).
Then make sure that they are snug up there. Whenever you feel like squeezing his balls(usually for punishment), just tighten your buttocks. The pain(for the male) can range from almost pleasant to unbelievable. In this "Sac Submission", you can also sit on a wood chair or hard surface to cause immediate pain to his nuts. REMEMBER: IN THIS POSITION, THE FEMALE IS 90% if not completely, in control.

What do you guys think?

mvp
08-02-2007, 12:12 AM
this is something that would be fun

snack marvin
08-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Sounds fine but I doubt if it would work. I think it's not so easy to put the balls between the buttocks of a woman (they are still attached to the man's body I hope... ;-) and I can't imagine how it could work in a however comfortabel way...

But I admit that I find the idea quite good.

However... have you real experiences with this special kind of BB or was it just a fantasy...?

greetz, snack marvin

antrich13
08-08-2007, 05:56 AM
the nearest i've got to this is when i'm having sex with my girlfriend (she's on top facing me) and she reaches behind her to grab my balls and then she squeezes them between her hand and her arse - which is nice

Richter
08-08-2007, 07:55 AM
I've tried this a bunch of ways before and can't get it to work with the balls in the crack. I've read it in stories, but it just doesn't translate to the real world. However, a naked lapdance with a focus on ballbusting can be fantastic. Also chairs with rungs or spaces in the back you can put your balls through are great for her to sit on balls, or if you stand behind the chair, she can lean back into them. We like to do this if she has some homework or something because it's effortless for her and she gets a kick out of it.

justaboy
08-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Can't work; balls will just slip out when she squeezes.
This reminds me of this commercial where this babe is in her bra and thong, and she cracks a walnut in her buttocks, then eats it. So hot :)