PDA

View Full Version : Your #1 position to be busted?

doomgiver
08-03-2007, 11:57 AM
yeah, well, please excuse my english... what's your favourite position to get the pain? i love it, when the girl presses my head to her tits (to show how she can controll me without violence, only by the natural power of females) and then knees me hard in the balls:loveeyes

BBTex
08-07-2007, 01:10 AM
I prefer a front kick (so I can see her face while she does it) or a kick from behind (so it is a surprise).

allainatyj
08-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Mmmm... I'd have to say the best position would be in a 69 position, with her on top, with me eating her out, and her grabbing my scrotum by its neck and squeezing it harder and harder as I lick her.

Onkel
08-07-2007, 03:07 AM
Mmmm... I'd have to say the best position would be in a 69 position, with her on top, with me eating her out, and her grabbing my scrotum by its neck and squeezing it harder and harder as I lick her.

I totally agree!! This is my fetish, too!!

bleep master
08-07-2007, 09:04 AM
I prefer a front kick (so I can see her face while she does it) or a kick from behind (so it is a surprise).
..that I love too..

but I can also go for lying on the bed while she stands in front of me.. slowly starting to bust me, kick me stomp on my balls..

BBTex
08-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Yes yes, well I love them all really. :)

Richter
08-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Me on my back in bed is always best. She can sit on them, step on them, kick them, knee them, grab them, bite them, pull them. Well, she does everything to them actually.

J T
08-08-2007, 09:01 AM
I would have to say that any position I get a bust is my favorite. Since there is no one special in my life at the moment. Any bust would be cherished!

brianmar
08-08-2007, 10:42 PM
i would have to say that my favorite position is when i kneel in front of my gf and she stands while she delivers full force kicks to my balls until i collapse.

experiment
08-09-2007, 03:50 PM
I would have to say kneeling with hands behind back leaving balls exposed to any type of blow or kick.

kreagerwaves
08-11-2007, 08:55 AM
Mine would have to be tied up and naked on the bed wile she does her work on me.so sexy

nevyn292
08-20-2007, 06:03 AM
me lying with her on top of me and then her looking backwards while she blows her knee into my groin:bananad:

ppoley
08-23-2007, 04:01 PM
My favorite would be lying on my back with her foot between my legs stomping down. I also like it when she sits next to me and squeezes with her hands.

me_no_wimp
08-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Sitting in a crouched position on the floor with my legs wide open and my hands behind my back (or by the sides). She has a free shot at me (a kick, that is) and I can't flinch even though I can see it coming.

Often it will be very much a "one shot" thing.

The other position that often works is more of a "doggy" position on all 4s with my legs wide open and she gets a shot from behind.

eunice
09-22-2007, 03:01 PM
The other position that often works is more of a "doggy" position on all 4s with my legs wide open and she gets a shot from behind.

Yes! That is the best. You are helpless, unable to anticipate, totally surprised by the shock.

justaboy
09-23-2007, 05:03 AM
I'm on my knees and she's standing in front of me: she thrusts my face right into her crotch and keeps me there, and all I can do is breathe the scent of her pussy as she unloads kick after kick on my balls. Preferrably it'd be best if the girl was wearing a skirt, so that she can force my head under her skirt and force my face into the crotch of her panties; that way as she's kicking my poor balls, I'll feel her panties dampen over my face as she becomes more and more moist with every kick.

snack marvin
09-23-2007, 07:18 AM
I prefer...

a) a front kick when seeing her face smiling while she tries to kick right in the center;
b) a very surprising and sudden grip to the balls from behind.

snack marvin

gusano
09-23-2007, 11:41 PM
In front of her face, looking her eyes...

CBTFanAR
09-24-2007, 12:15 AM
Wow... tough call!

I'd have to say that our mutual favorite is me standing in front of her holding my nuts out for her to abuse. My having to keep them out there for her prevents blocking attempts and it's hot as hell to have her "order" me to "Get them ready for me... now hold them there." Having to keep them tight and straight out for her knee/foot/fist/paddle/whatever is at hand is a bitch at times, but so much fun!

Alternate favorite is definitely being on all 4's with her assaulting them from behind me. Can't see her grinning that way, but I can still hear the giggles, which is still a HUGE turn on!

tabuse0
09-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Hm...lying down on top and having them kick upwards with their bare foot...

Kick me UK
09-26-2007, 04:37 PM
standing or crouching in front of a girl and having her kick with a small bare sexy foot. even better if her toenails are painted. ballbusting has got a be done with a good well placed kick. i'm not sure if i love feet cos of ballbusting or the other way around but for me the link overwelming

tawseman
10-03-2007, 11:40 AM
I have different positions that i love :

1) on all 4s (as adog) with my legs wide open and she gets a shot from behind (with buffalo "classic" shoes)
2) ball torture (with hand, tawse, wooden clogs while my wife do facesitting on me.
3) i'm standing in front of her an looking on her feet, so i can see when she plays with her feet.

HrMustermann
10-04-2007, 07:44 AM
one position I prefer is: she is sitting between my legs, giving me a handjob with one hand and with the other she is heavy pulling my balls so I can see how she is squeezing my balls meanwhile I give her some deep kisses and fondle her. Its hard to do this, because she can squeeze them very hard.

teenguy
10-04-2007, 08:44 AM
pro wrestling style, with her on her knees and me standing up. big uppercut. of course bare feet are always sexy, kicks are welcome

Pupuce
10-04-2007, 12:35 PM
On all four, receiving hard full force kick. <3

Busted Balz
10-04-2007, 05:56 PM
She has her hand around my sac with my balls tight at the end. The she slaps them with her hand, brush, or other object.

Fuzzyone
10-04-2007, 11:17 PM
While I am on top fucking her, her girlfriend sneaks in from behind and grabs my balls. Busting me while cuming.

Lily
10-10-2007, 12:52 AM
She has her hand around my sac with my balls tight at the end. The she slaps them with her hand, brush, or other object.
How about a paint stirrer? SLAP!:cryingblu

ouchouch
10-16-2007, 11:49 AM
Standing so a quick front kick will bring me to my knees.

harborman9
10-16-2007, 05:52 PM
been busted so far but when she walked behind me and I saw her slip her sandals off, I was turned on beyond belief. Then, she made me wait for it a bit, and then....wham! I was on the floor and could hear her gigling at me.

ER_Doc
10-16-2007, 08:45 PM
Favorite way is Balls tied individually with a cord around each. Then me sitting on the floor legs wide open, and her in sandal type heels (no back strap) backing up toward me between my legs. Lifting her foot up a little to make a space between the bottom of her heel and the insole of her shoe, putting a ball or two in there, and stepping down. then as she steps down, bending over as her ass/crotch will be at face level, she's in a perfect position to be eaten while she steps on the ball or balls.

:ibow4u:

darkdog
10-19-2007, 02:37 PM
my girlfriend was sitting on my belly in riding position as normal and as she started cumming she leand back grabbed my balls with one hand and started to squeez them.