PDA

View Full Version : Big balled men:

ninja49
08-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Is there a lot of precaution one should take if he has enormous testes? If he accidentally slaps them against a table or dresser? What about when he is kicked or bitten? Does it hurt more?
Also, if you are getting "milked", do they get smaller for a little while? thanks for your answers!
PS. GIRTHTRON: FINISH YOUR MALE COW STORY, I'M WAITING ON IT.

darkknightx
08-05-2007, 06:05 PM
For me they hurt more than smaller ones...
in my opinion I take more precautions than dudes with smaller ones (for example when I'm without slip and pants).
and yes after a milking session my balls are a little bit smaller for a while, usually...

OT: ninja49 are you male or female?

ninja49
08-05-2007, 08:45 PM
actually, this is a joint account between me and my girlfriend,, but she'll tell you when it's her posting at the beginning of her threads.
my balls are also large, and I wonder if you accidentally sit on them like I do.
thanks for the reply.

darkknightx
08-06-2007, 06:00 PM
Sometimes it happens to me too...
That's why I try to be more careful that I can...

last week when I was with my gf on the streets near the beach for holiday I had my "boxer" swimsuit on and my gf noticed that i was walking in a strange way... that was because I'm not into walking without slip everyday and my balls hurt me when they slap against my legs...

I like better when I'm with my slip on :thumbup

BallbustingPrincess
08-07-2007, 05:03 PM
Hehehe...Awww...Mmm like the thought of them slapping against your leg..
Hehehe she should of got you to run somewhere.

Hey! That could be an interesting version of musical chairs!
Big balled guys play it, with their balls tied so they hang low and everytime the music stops they have to sit down quickly...squishing their testicles down against the seats.
Guys that yelp or cant take the pain are out....the winner...
Hmmmm....would get something...'special'.......*weg*

BBP
X
~has a thing for big balls

darkknightx
08-07-2007, 05:58 PM
She joked about run somewhere!!!.... but after our walk (very long) to go to buy food for dinner, I was already grabbing my poor balls trying to avoid them to slap continuously against my legs, so I declined very quickly her "invitation".

(must say that I was also very "loaded" cause that was my first day on holiday with her so my balls were very swollen, bigger than usual)

You girls are pretty EVIL sometimes...:cussing: :)

For the game I don't think that I'll be easily the Winner, but could at least try ;)

BeatMyBallsHard
08-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Is there a lot of precaution one should take if he has enormous testes?

Yes, there is an essential precaution for big balled guys - you must be extra careful you get both balls at the same time, maybe using a wider bat or shoe? ;)

Cirus
08-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Come on guys this isnt a whos got the biggest balls contest, we all know that running without any support can result in brain damage and that we shouldnt sit on them or bang them on the corner of the table. This guy has got what you might call big balls.
cirus.