PDA

View Full Version : story

blackwidower
08-05-2007, 02:17 PM
it all startes when i ws 13 an my mother were 35..One day my friends and I were playing football in the garden and i threw the ball in a window and br ed it..my mother came out and she seemed very angry..I knew that i would be punished coz she is strict as hell..she told to my friends that i got to do some work and she asked them to live.they left and my mother cought my from my hand and throw me inside the house."u gonna pay for this"she said angrily.."how?"i asked? "by making ur tiny balls my personal football"she said and laughed..i was very scared and i said "no pls..dont hurt my balls"i reme r the pain from getting hit down there since one time my mother kneed me coz i wasn't listening to her.."take off ur clothes" she said.."no i wont" i ansewred baCk to her..that was a very big mistake.she grabed me by the balls make me lye down and put her knee on my balls..she said "if u dont take ur short down now ur balls will be as flat as the floor" i got no other choice so i to my short down..she said "stay there..i will be in a few minites" i saw her walking in my room,she came with the smallest brief that i had in my room..i was wearing it when i was 9 or 10..she made me wear it..my genitals were very tight..she gra ed me by my hands and make me stand up..as i was standing she drove her knee in my balls."arghhhh" i screamed and fall down..she didnt let me get over the pain and started kicking my balls.

should i continue the story?

phkicks
08-05-2007, 07:08 PM
yesss continue