PDA

View Full Version : Ball Busting Princess

will
08-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Hey Ball Busting Princess,
I'm new here. I like the aspect of being busted and belittled. You sound ideal for this as you like >9-inch dicks.

Mine is about 4.5 inches when fully erect but reasonably thick. I think my balls are probably pretty average. Would you consider busting a guy with a smallish dick or do you only play big?

I’d love the thought of being busted while being told my dick wasn’t near big enough to ever satisfy a girl :)

Do any other guys here like the idea of this form of female domination or am I unusual?

I’d love to hear or see pictures of the sort of dicks you dream of BBP.

Thanks,
Will

Hasta
08-07-2007, 09:49 PM
I like it when women do that to other men. ...not sure if I would like it if I were actually small myself. Who knows.

I'm sure BBP could do a great job if she was so inclined.

mercilessbb
08-08-2007, 12:31 AM
Anybody can shed some light on why a guy would want his balls to be busted?

Richter
08-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Same reason he'd want to be handcuffed or whipped. It's just another form of domination.

In my particular case I'm a big ex-wrestler, ex-cop whose always in charge. I believe fetishes are unrealized possibilities and in my case, since I'm the dominant in life, I fantasize about being a submissive.

Cute, innocent, accidental bb doesn't do it for me. Dominating bb is my kink.

Vittoria
08-08-2007, 08:27 AM
In my particular case I'm a big ex-wrestler, ex-cop whose always in charge. ... I fantasize about being a submissive.

That is soooooooooooooo HOT!

will
08-08-2007, 02:36 PM
That is soooooooooooooo HOT!

You're soooooooooooooo HOT! :iluvu: I still find it hard to believe that there are real girls into this stuff. What's your preferred dick size Vittoria?

Richter
08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
I can't believe that there are women into this after they get responses like that. How about 'decorum' :D Even on a fetish board.

BallbustingPrincess
08-09-2007, 04:15 PM
If I was so inclined?

Yes...I could

*weg*

BBP
X

doormat0226
08-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Mistress Vittoria,

Would you find it equally hot to dominate an amateur bodybuilder/combat martial artist/6 figure businessman who is always in charge as well?

I long so very much for a beautiful woman such as yourself to walk on, step on , and stomp on "what makes me a man" - cock and ball trampling does something for me that no other activity quite does - it balances out my life.

Not to mention - the endorphin release for (hopefully) both parties involved tends to be...spectacular.

I would so very much love to see you towering over me, my cock and balls distorted under your foot, grinding your foot down into my crotch as you finger yourself to orgasm as I scream into your other foot, on my face, that I am worshiping as you step on my face at the same time.

Sound fun?

doormat