PDA

View Full Version : How do you know if your balls are damaged?

crushednuts
08-08-2007, 10:05 AM
How can one tell if the balls are damaged? I think mine are.

linklierok
08-08-2007, 10:34 AM
Go see a doctor, you should never seek medical advice on a forum.

BeatMyBallsHard
08-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi, what are the symptoms?

A few bruises, lumps & bumps or swellings are ok, as long as they go down after a few days (although I'm not a doctor - disclaimer ;)

I've had 'nuff ball beatings with tools, electrics, clamps etc. at least a few times a week for nearly 6 years now. The only real "damage" I've noticed is that they hang down very low sometimes, & they are a bit bigger.

In my non-medical opinion, as long as you can cum, there's no blood in your cum, & they don't hurt in a "bad way" (as opposed to the lovely pain associated with ballbusting), you're ok.

I've had to get the doctor out before after a particularly severe kicking session, where my whole ballsack was black with bruising, and had little raised blood blisters etc. - very scary, but the doctor said to rest & put ice on them.

I still got my GF pregnant. Maybe I've been lucky though...

I think a lot of it comes down to listening to your own body & being aware of it. If you think you need to see a doctor, go.

All the best.

L.
A Woman's Toy, Somerset, UK.

Tamakeri
08-08-2007, 10:38 AM

If you have sharp pain that isn't fading away you make a quick call to your board-certified urologist and go see him. He uses a doppler-ultrasound scan to look and see if the testicle wall (tunica) is ripped and the testicle contents spilled into the scrotum, and also can tell if blood is flowing to and from the testicles in adequate quantity to sustain their viability. He can thus determine if emergency surgery is required to save your testicle(s) or whether it is just bruising that will heal on its own. If surgery is required and in particular if the blood flow is interrupted you may have only a few hours to save them. This is not time to dick around.

By the way, I have to assume that this was not a serious question, because asking for serious medical advice on a forum like this is pretty stupid, to put it bluntly.

crushednuts
08-08-2007, 11:45 AM
I was just asking a question. My balls are fine i guess since i can cum and have as hard an erection as ever. I guess after 8 years of hard busting, if I never have a sharp pain, and the pain goes away almost right after the busting, I am good.

RocketRat
08-10-2007, 02:03 AM

1) Is the skin a healthily bruised fleshtone, or is it an odd non-iridescent greenish-gray color?

2) Can you still count them, or do you pass out and lose count after 3?

3) When describing how swollen they are, do you have to think about whether a basketball is bigger than a soccer ball?

4) Are they still attached, or are any of them lying across the room on the table?

LittleBob
08-10-2007, 12:44 PM
If you have sharp pain that isn't fading away you make a quick call to your board-certified urologist and go see him. He uses a doppler-ultrasound scan to look and see if the testicle wall (tunica) is ripped and the testicle contents spilled into the scrotum, and also can tell if blood is flowing to and from the testicles in adequate quantity to sustain their viability. He can thus determine if emergency surgery is required to save your testicle(s) or whether it is just bruising that will heal on its own. If surgery is required and in particular if the blood flow is interrupted you may have only a few hours to save them. This is not time to dick around.

By the way, I have to assume that this was not a serious question, because asking for serious medical advice on a forum like this is pretty stupid, to put it bluntly.

this is good advice.
I second this.

also ask the urologist the exact question you asked here, don't be shy.
you don't have to say: "I like when girls kick my balls"
you can say you ride you bicycle a lot over mountain areas and from time to time when you go over a rock unexpectedly, the seat of the bike jumps up and hit your balls hard, or you lose balance etc.

alias123
09-24-2007, 12:29 AM
1) Is the skin a healthily bruised fleshtone, or is it an odd non-iridescent greenish-gray color?

2) Can you still count them, or do you pass out and lose count after 3?

3) When describing how swollen they are, do you have to think about whether a basketball is bigger than a soccer ball?

4) Are they still attached, or are any of them lying across the room on the table?

lol...too funny...

ER_Doc
10-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Being able to ejaculate has nothing to do with the condition of your testicles. Most of the fluid in your "cum" originates in the prostate, not the testicles. The Testes mostly supply the sperm.

So if in reference to "damage" you mean fertility - then the only way to know is blow a load at the fertility clinic and do a count of the number of good swimmers versus deformed/poor swimmers.

If in reference to damage you mean - need to be removed - then it's all based on what has happened to your nuts. If you break through the covering of your nut (tunica) then you have a ruupture and it needs repair. If you have a torsion (ball twisting around it's own spermatic cord) then you could potentially lose the testicle if blood flow is not restored. The spermatic cord is what the ball hangs by, and carries the artery/vein and seminary vesicles in it. In order to save a torsed testicle, it must be done within 4-6 hours or else the odds of saving the testicle drop to below 5%.

Getting your nuts wacked carries risks. Those are them.

EggsForCrush
10-23-2007, 05:12 AM

if you are curious about this, go to a doctor. you can not understand if you have been damaged or not. a doc should check and he/she would check your testicles using USG first. if s/he see a damage, he/she would take some more tests for your testicles.

mick_sl8ter
10-23-2007, 10:58 AM
Being able to ejaculate has nothing to do with the condition of your testicles. Most of the fluid in your "cum" originates in the prostate, not the testicles. The Testes mostly supply the sperm.

So if in reference to "damage" you mean fertility - then the only way to know is blow a load at the fertility clinic and do a count of the number of good swimmers versus deformed/poor swimmers.

If in reference to damage you mean - need to be removed - then it's all based on what has happened to your nuts. If you break through the covering of your nut (tunica) then you have a ruupture and it needs repair. If you have a torsion (ball twisting around it's own spermatic cord) then you could potentially lose the testicle if blood flow is not restored. The spermatic cord is what the ball hangs by, and carries the artery/vein and seminary vesicles in it. In order to save a torsed testicle, it must be done within 4-6 hours or else the odds of saving the testicle drop to below 5%.

Getting your nuts wacked carries risks. Those are them.

So twisting the balls is the biggest risk right ?

I know a guy who had his balls twisted and 1 of his testicles died, went black. The doctor had a look at it and he said it was OK, but later the testicle died anyway.

So 2 things you learn here:
Twisting balls is dangerous.
Doctors are not always able to determine if you have a problem or not.

Can someone post some pictures in this post of girls twisting balls ?

Bremuse0
10-23-2007, 08:33 PM
I know a guy who had his balls twisted and 1 of his testicles died, went black.

Can you tell us what happened?

knutty
11-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Doctors are not always able to determine if you have a problem or not.

Seems like the doctor should have ordered a ultrasound examination to make sure there was still adequate blood flow to the testicle and that there was no blood starting pool in the testicle or scrotum.

EggsForCrush
11-04-2007, 03:07 AM
ultrasound not only examines blood flow, but also finds out other deficites such as microcalcifications etc which could happen by testicular trauma..

if one of you are curious about damages in your testicles, go to your doctor, and trust him/her..