PDA

View Full Version : Leeds mistress?

johnjackson4321
08-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Can anyone recommend a mistress in Leeds, UK?

me_no_wimp
08-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Have a look at this link:

http://www.uk-mistresses.com/locations/Yorkshire.html

These are "professional" mistresses. I don't know where you'll find a "free" one if that's what you're looking for.

JnRazic
09-06-2007, 07:06 AM
I've had sessions with a Mistress in Leeds called Miss Chi, I've been seeing her for a quite a few years now and if pain is your thing then I highly recommend her! If your interested you can find her website at www.misschi.com (http://www.misschi.com)

me_no_wimp
09-09-2007, 10:01 AM
I've had sessions with a Mistress in Leeds called Miss Chi, I've been seeing her for a quite a few years now and if pain is your thing then I highly recommend her! If your interested you can find her website at www.misschi.com (http://www.misschi.com)

I had a little look at her site. What did she actually do to you?

JnRazic
09-10-2007, 06:33 AM
I been seeing her for a few years now so I done quite a few things over time, everything from chastity devices to puppy play! She loves boot/shoe and foot worship and certainly enjoys dishing out pain as I've been on the recieving end of some intense nipple and cock & ball torture in the past. She's quite open to new ideas and suggestions although she does have some no-go areas which are listed on her site. I'm hoping to book a session with her later on this month and hopefully do some ballbusting with her.

me_no_wimp
09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
I will confess here to having had session with Mistress Cameo i.e. http://www.misscameo.com but I think her website is a misrepresentation or certainly it does not cover everything she does.

Look out for the video "Just For Kicks" on that site because the guy being busted is me.

JnRazic
09-12-2007, 12:12 PM
She is certainly a very stunning Mistress! I have seen her before somewhere on the net and I think she may have done a photo set for Cruella.com. at some point. I looked for the 'Just For Kicks' video but couldn't find it, although there was a few other ballbusting videos on there so maybe it's been compiled with some others and renamed. I'll probably get around to buying it and watching it at some point.

Actually Miss Chi has been doing some filming recently, I'm not sure if she being doing any ballbusting videos though so maybe I should suggest it to her. Who knows, I might be the one geting kicked and kneed on camera!

petermandelson
09-14-2007, 06:17 PM
:D:Dbradford is yummy

JnRazic
09-15-2007, 05:04 AM
Except when there's a riot going on! :machine:

me_no_wimp
09-15-2007, 06:41 PM
I had a look and the video is still not previewed on her site.

me_no_wimp
09-15-2007, 07:38 PM
It is definitely not any of those shown and it is quite different in that she is wearing "vanilla" clothing, in fact she is wearing jeans and kicking me to bits with pink converse, so I think she is going to develop another "area" in the site for this particular kind of video and put it there because perhaps it looks a bit out of place with the normal ones.

In the video she kicks me all over and tramples on me too. There is some hand trample and foot trample in there as well as plenty of ball-busting. At the end she gives my shins a really hard whack with a back-heel and I still have some marks from that now.

JnRazic
09-17-2007, 07:01 AM
I will have to keep an eye out then for any updates on her site. From what I've seen of her kicking from the previews I'm not surprised that you have some marks still, she's got one hell of a kick!

me_no_wimp
09-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Actually it was partly the ballbusting clip with the white shoes on the free area that tempted me. I haven't bought any of her videos though - I prefer to take part rather than watch.

My guess is that our video will be added as part of "September Updates".

JnRazic
09-18-2007, 06:40 AM
So have you actually seen the footage yet? I seem to remmember reading on her site that there is a special type of session at a slightly higher extra price where you get a video of the session for yourself afterwards. Was it was one these sessions or was it filmed espeically for her members site?

me_no_wimp
09-18-2007, 02:48 PM
It was filmed for her pay-site but I get a free copy.

I didn't want it to be free because I never know who is going to see it. Oh well I don't know who is going to see it if they have to pay for it but at least there won't be as many.

JnRazic
09-20-2007, 09:34 AM
Well at the end of the day the only people who are going to see it are those into ballbusting or Femdom, and if you don't have many friends or family members who you know are into those two things then should be quite anonymous.

me_no_wimp
09-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Well at the end of the day the only people who are going to see it are those into ballbusting or Femdom, and if you don't have many friends or family members who you know are into those two things then should be quite anonymous.

The video is now up on a site that has clips for sale (the actual link being censored here)
It is in account number 12175.

JnRazic
09-24-2007, 02:48 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I've had a quick look on her website and noticed the new update and a couple of stills from the video, which looks very interesting by the way! I have tried to look at her videos on the ********** site too but there seemed to be a problems on that site so I didn't get a to see if it was up there as well. I will get around to seeing it at some point and let you know what I think of it.

Well on a similar note I will be visiting Miss Chi this very afternoon for a session that will be including some ballbusting in it, it will be my very first proper ballbusting session so wish me luck!