PDA

View Full Version : Help.. how to encourage a girl?

Su0
08-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Hey, I got to know a girl in Internet, who not just liked to chat about bb she had done, but also promised to meet me and kick me in the balls :D Saw her picture, what a cute girl :iluvu:

However, she keeps insisting she won't kick hard, since she apparently would not want to do damage to a "stranger".

I don't think meeting her because of just one mild kick is a good idea, I'd like to be kicked hard or several times. How I can encourage her to kick hard or get her to bust with her knee or so? Should I try to provocate something like "don't you girls even have enough power to raise your feet at this level?" :)
Please help, I'm sure some of you have experience with these..

linklierok
08-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Tough, i tend to think there needs to be some level of trust there on both sides so its hard to imagine strangers doing so.... You may want to tell her you've been kicked hard before and been ok with it, or that theres dozens of guys on this forum who have also and are still functioning. (like me) :)

Balls are surprisingly resilient. Unless she's wearing steel toes and goes all out on you repeatedly assure her you'll be fine.

Su0
08-09-2007, 11:02 AM
Tough, i tend to think there needs to be some level of trust there on both sides so its hard to imagine strangers doing so.... You may want to tell her you've been kicked hard before and been ok with it, or that theres dozens of guys on this forum who have also and are still functioning. (like me) :)

Balls are surprisingly resilient. Unless she's wearing steel toes and goes all out on you repeatedly assure her you'll be fine.

Well I kinda said I had not experience a kick before (which is true, for any bb), so I'd like to know it, and she agreed. So I can't say I've taken them before.

At first she laughed that my interest for bb is not very good, since a hard kick can render you impotent or childless. I know a man can take more beating, and I'd rather have :) But that's what she says, and thus does not like to kick hard (or perhaps many times). Of course it would be fully on my responsibility.

linklierok
08-09-2007, 01:12 PM
Well I kinda said I had not experience a kick before (which is true, for any bb), so I'd like to know it, and she agreed. So I can't say I've taken them before.

At first she laughed that my interest for bb is not very good, since a hard kick can render you impotent or childless. I know a man can take more beating, and I'd rather have :) But that's what she says, and thus does not like to kick hard (or perhaps many times). Of course it would be fully on my responsibility.

Hehe well if you've watched any of my homemade videos you can tell her that guys can take an awful lot and still get a girl pregnant, I did. :)

Maybe do some practice on your own, not kicking obviously but similar, and tell her how much you can tolerate?

sunk
08-09-2007, 03:20 PM
Hey, I got to know a girl in Internet, who not just liked to chat about bb she had done, but also promised to meet me and kick me in the balls :D Saw her picture, what a cute girl :iluvu:

However, she keeps insisting she won't kick hard, since she apparently would not want to do damage to a "stranger".

I don't think meeting her because of just one mild kick is a good idea, I'd like to be kicked hard or several times. How I can encourage her to kick hard or get her to bust with her knee or so? Should I try to provocate something like "don't you girls even have enough power to raise your feet at this level?" :)
Please help, I'm sure some of you have experience with these..

When she can understand that you actually like it and enjoy it immensely she shold begin to get over her fear a little bit. For a lot of people they just cannot understand how people like being nailed in the balls or how it all works. If you can demonstrate this to her or convince her and make her see it that she is actually giving you pleasure she will likely follow through and you may just get a long term partner out of it who understands your fetish.

kdunstfan
08-09-2007, 05:06 PM
hate to ask, but any chance of pics?

Su0
08-11-2007, 07:26 AM
hate to ask, but any chance of pics?
Pics of what? :p

But I'm still thinking how to arrange such a meeting, just go there and she kicks balls and I leave? Hehe.. But I think I can do that meeting next weekend, since I don't have time to travel right now. It's about 150 kilometers, would be nice in same city, but no can do.. It's not that bad though.. ;)

vdv12
08-12-2007, 02:17 AM
it sounds interesting hope for a nice story when you have meet her just let us know how it was. :bananajum

Just_Another
08-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Surely you wouldn't want her to continue indefianately anyway...

If I was you I'd set up the meeting under the premise of just seeing how much you can take. If you're alright after the first kick, tell her so (perhaps mockingly to spur her on). If she completely wipes you out, leaving you with absolutely no muscle control for the next 20mins with 1 kick...well...maybe her quota of kicks was the right amount.

opancada
08-14-2007, 08:50 AM
I would try to provocate something like this: Thatīs the best kick you got? I was hoping that you could give me a stronger kick to a least raise up the challenge.

Su0
08-15-2007, 01:12 PM
I would try to provocate something like this: Thatīs the best kick you got? I was hoping that you could give me a stronger kick to a least raise up the challenge.

Yeah that might be a good idea. I will meet her on saturday, I'm pretty excited :D But it will take some convincing,