PDA

View Full Version : Mac vs. PC

BustedBoySean1985
08-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Do not let the title of the thread scare you. I am asking you all to imagine what those commercials would be like if your ballbusting goddess was the Mac and you were the PC. How would treat that situation? I really want to see some creativity!

Anyway, I have an idea for a brief story. I am the PC and I am wearing a black t-shirt and sweat pants. The Mac is wearing a very tight white school girl type of dress shirt, short 2" black skirt, and 1" high knee high stiletto boots. Basically it starts off with me pushing the Mac around and then she pushes me back against the wall, says "You did it this time you filthy worm!" and rams her knee into my testicles. I fall to the ground gasping for breath when I suddenly feel my balls being squeezed by her magnificent hands. I then was gotten up by her and then she came at me again. When I got up she spun on her right foot, bending her knee as she did, extended her left leg so her foot and leg were almost parallel with the floor and knocked my legs from under me as she completed the spin. I got up again and she grabbed my arm , thrust her butt into my groin and shoulder flipped me to the ground.

While she was still holding my arm, she grabbed my hand and began to bend it forward to my wrist. It hurt a lot but the more I squirmed the more it hurt. Finally she stopped bending it and said "take off your pants." I looked at her and to make her point she bent my wrist a little more. I took off the my pants as fast as I could with one hand, she then said "now the underwear." My penis was a full attention and she looked pleased. She let go and I got up expecting a little bit of sex so I walked towards her and kissed her. She kissed back but after about ten seconds she rammed her knee into my balls. I sank to the floor and she bent over and said "don't be such a baby, I could have done it a lot harder, trust me".

What did you guys think of it?

EggsForCrush
08-10-2007, 04:22 AM
interesting.. i think you can find at least one more man thinking like you in japan :) i believe there is no fetishes on the world which has been thought by someone but has not been thought by a japanese :D they are really good at all fetishes.. :ibow4u:

BustedBoySean1985
08-15-2007, 12:24 PM
It was just an idea for a story that someone could try and pick up from there. I always think that since they are in that white room, it should be a very sexy woman wearing knee-high black boots kicking you in balls repeatedly until you fall to the ground. That is when she grabs your legs and shoves her foot into your groin until one of your balls pop.