PDA

View Full Version : Cameraman needed for ballbusting project

bustedballs84
08-14-2007, 07:55 AM
hey everyone, I'm in need of a cameraman with own video camera, and preferably some technical knowledge of how to upload to web, to record some videos and still pics of ballbusting. I have some very sexy girls lined up to do the busting, and the option is there to swap roles- i.e. I'll do some recording while you get busted!
For more info, please contact me, I can provide pics of some of the girls on request. Filming to take place in Brighton area.

MRK08
08-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi,

Maybe I`m not exactly what you are looking for but as a photographer I have some experience in ballbusting scene`s so I might be of some help.
Just let me know.

Greetings

kickem
08-19-2007, 04:12 AM
just hire one 84 and ill do the filming for you i am not too far from brighton either.. :thumbup

mick_sl8ter
08-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Why not a camera woman ? :bananajum

EggsForCrush
08-21-2007, 06:17 AM
i have my own video camera and photo camera (both are professional) and i can take really nice videos and pics... and i also use adobe premiere program for montage and working on videos...and i can take all on the web. but... i live in turkey, not england :confused:

but i can come to england 3-4 months later for a week. we can take some action then if you want... i would be glad to be in this project...

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 10:18 AM
hey everyone, I'm in need of a cameraman with own video camera, and preferably some technical knowledge of how to upload to web, to record some videos and still pics of ballbusting. I have some very sexy girls lined up to do the busting, and the option is there to swap roles- i.e. I'll do some recording while you get busted!
For more info, please contact me, I can provide pics of some of the girls on request. Filming to take place in Brighton area.

[/quote] i have my own video camera and photo camera (both are professional) and i can take really nice videos and pics... and i also use adobe premiere program for montage and working on videos...and i can take all on the web. but... i live in turkey, not england http://femaledom.com/forum/../ubb/confused.gif

but i can come to england 3-4 months later for a week. we can take some action then if you want... i would be glad to be in this project... [/quote]

i'm waiting for your reply my brother... if you say ok, i will get my camera,video camera, tripod, light source, my program CDs etc.. and come to uk in 2-3 months for 4-5 days.. we prepare lots of scenarios for our videos and we take lots of videos and pics in 4-5 days...

may be next summer, you come here in turkey and we have some holiday and ballbusting here together... (if you come to turkey, you would be my guest and you can stay at my home in izmir, and we would stay in some hotels if we travel to kusadasi, antalya, alanya or other places here.