PDA

View Full Version : When did you find out you weren't the only one?

opancada
08-14-2007, 09:08 AM
When did you first realize your ballbusting fetish?

I first realize when i was 13yo and got kicked by my cousin after a fight for the remote . When she kicked me in the balls , i got really horny and dream about she kicking me in balls , stomping my dick and crushing my nuts under her feet . At first i thought i was crazy , but then with the internet possibilities , i started to search for sites , and discovered that a lot of guys liked the same thing.

how about you guys????

Magnum
08-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Probably about 10-12 years ago for me with the internet also.

Thumper
08-14-2007, 11:04 AM
At 13 in school when I saw alot of elementary school fights (bad neighborhood) the guys seemed to enjoy the fact they won the fight by cheating. The look on their faces of deviant underlying sexual gratification from taking advantage of naive class mates. About the same time teen guys are waking up to sex in general. They would talk about it and laugh with that tension in their voices.

mjovanovich
08-14-2007, 09:44 PM
Just a few talks with other guys .... they seemed really intrigued or excited by testicle injuries.

Then yeah, I started living on my own, so I had my computer all to myself and some privacy and I started looking around and found a bunch of great sites. Most of which are dead now. But new ones keep popping up. I think we're about to go through another dry spell with all of the stuff going on in the UK and the slow death of tlcnet.

vlad_Drakulav
08-15-2007, 03:38 AM
I guess it would have been wen i was abt 13-14. Just punched in a few keywords "kick in the balls", etc and then 'wow, i didnt know there were websites DEDICATED to this stuff' :P

Bladenb4
08-15-2007, 04:02 AM
About the age of 13-14 I found some sites... I was just curious, but then it began to like me. It turns me on when a sexy girl hits a guy there, don't know why...

EggsForCrush
08-15-2007, 04:44 AM
i didn't know the term of ballbusting until i join the internet.. but i always liked women kicking men in the balls or humiliating them in movies etc.. then when i was looking around on the net about "kicking eggs" :) i found some tamakeri sites from japan. then i have learned some terms like facesitting, ballbusting, etc.. then, now, i am much happier..

pungdjur
08-15-2007, 05:01 AM
First time I joined the internet, autumn 1994...

sunk
08-15-2007, 08:59 AM
For ballbusting it was with the internet after a I saw a particular video of it and was just entranced (it was more rare back then).

For femdom in general it is a little more interesting of a story. Honestly my first wet dream was a femdom. I was like 12 years old in the sixth grade and I dreamed that one of my female classmates held me prisoner and made me strip for her. If I didn't she was going to kill me. It was intense then but mild to me now today. Because of this I am of the opinion that such fetishes are things we are often born with or at least what we have at a very early age. Many of my dreams were femdom like this as a young teen and as far as I can tell there was no obvious psychological exposure prior to this.