PDA

View Full Version : My personal experience with ballbusting

Richter
08-14-2007, 09:44 PM
I can guess when my first time getting hit in the nuts was, but I'm sure there were times before it. I had just gotten into high school and had become a harder, meaner version of myself. I was very nerdy as a kid because my family was so poor. My little brother wore my old hand me downs, but I had to wear my grandfather's, because my dad was in prison. The only male clothes I could have were his, so I had black knee high socks all through elementary school and white running shorts that were way shorter than were stylish. We had a little money when my mom remarried before I went to high school, so I decked myself out in what I considered my style, loud colors and prints. Anyway, the point is that I got to reinvent myself. I used to be wimpy and nerdy, so now I was going to be tough and mean. My sport had always been wrestling, so I was already physically equipped for the role.

My first sexual contact actually occurred inside the classroom. I was in the Air Force JROTC class and I guess she liked how I looked in my uniform. She was a very nice, but very slutty looking Puerto Rican girl with that hair-sprayed fan hair style that was popular in the mid 90's. She sat behind me and her friend sat behind her. We had to spend a lot of time standing at attention and she spent that time flirting with me and eventually groping my butt. It made me uncomfortable and nervous to be honest and I remember one time I was so frustrated at not being able to get her to stop that I turned around to face her. She said, “Ooo, baby, that's ok with me. I'll play with the front!” And she reached out and grabbed my half-hard cock and balls in her long, gaudy fingernails. I'm sure my shocked look was priceless and I flipped back around, facing forward, now sporting a hard-on. To further my embarrassment (yeah, it's hot to remember, but I was embarrassed at the time), the girl had turned around to tell her friend what a big cock I have. I could've just died from embarrassment. From that point on, I just ignored her and if she wanted to grope my butt, I just ignored that too.

My first “Wow-that-was-hot” ballbust happened when I took a girl's drink. Like I said, I was “tough and mean” which turns out to mean “bully.” I don't know if this girl always went for the groin or what. I was probably picking on her because I liked her. There was zero hesitation on her part to knee me in the balls though. I took her drink and held it above her because I was taller. She turned around, grabbed my shoulders and kneed me in the balls. I bent over and she took the drink out of my hand and left. I don't think it would've mattered who took it or for what reason. I think if the principal had taken it, he would've gotten a knee to the balls because this girl didn't even think about it. For my part, I played up the pain of the knee a lot more than it actually hurt. The “real world” ballbusts rarely hit dead on and men (especially if trying to cultivate a tough image) will make it seem as though they were hurt more than they really were in order to show how big their balls are or something. Taking a rack too lightly always ran the risk of being taunted that you didn't have any balls.

The rest of the year went by without any ballbusting. I do remember once a female friend of mine got into an argument with her boyfriend and I may have commented to escalate it to see if I could get her to rack him. Sure enough, she kicked him in the groin. We had just left Sex Ed and it was cold, so I recited some of our teacher's lecture on how the scrotum retracts in cold weather, bringing the testicles closer to the body. To which she replied, “You actually paid attention?”

I transferred schools the next year because my brother was starting and my mom didn't think he could survive the tough school I was at. We went to a safer school, but I had a lot more ballbusting per year there. All of it was of the bedroom variety as opposed to the real world variety. I got more sexually experienced and realized that the Puerto Rican girl that grabbed my groin was right. I did have a large cock. I didn't know since I never wanted to shower with other guys. (I took gym as the last period in middle school and during summer school in high school, so I just went home after gym, no shower) I had no idea at the time that girls talk about cock size as much as they did and when it got around that I was too big for Magnum condoms, I had a sizable amount of female fans coming to watch me wrestle in my singlet that confirmed rumors.

What amazed me was how open girls were open to ballbusting. I would just tell them I like it a little rough, tell them to squeeze me, and it would just go from there. A couple “Do it harder”s and I'd have them kneeing and punching my sack in no time. I remember one girl didn't want to have sex, but had heard of my fetish and wanted to date. So she's give me a handjob with one hand and the other hand, there's no word for it. I laid on my back and while she tugged on my cock, she put the palm of her hand on my scrotum, above my balls. Then she's massage that area in a circular motion really fast. Sometimes the balls would get caught in the motion and be ground against me and ground hard and fast. Sometimes my scrotum would get twisted up until it pulled up my balls and they got ground again. It hurt like hell, but she might have been pushing so hard that it was rubbing my prostate because when she did it, I would cum like a cannon, hitting myself in the chest or over my shoulder.

Another memorable bedroom ballbust happened outside the bedroom. A long term relationship of mine loved ballbusting me after I opened her up to it. It complemented her own **** fantasies. So we'd get to play that I was a ****** and she would fight me off, hitting me in the nuts, but I'd still **** her. I don't remember if it was a **** fantasy or just my over-active lust getting the better of me, but I had taken her out one night and we ended up with her laying on a picnic table out at the park with her skirt pulled up and her panties pulled to the side, with my pants and boxers around my ankles and my hairy ass thrusting in the wind as I slam-fucked her from moan to moan. She had reached between her legs and gotten a hold of my left nut as I fucked her. It wasn't a ballbusting thing, just a loving thing. Now guys don't know that during the throes of especially potent orgasms, all of a woman's muscles tense up. I did not know this either. Well, she was well over the edge and oblivious to my own yells and it was the first time I had ever thought “That's it, I've been castrated” because she squeezed that nut so hard in the palm of her hand with her four fingers wrapped around it and the tips of them pressing into it that I was sure it had split down the seams. Whether she ****** the cum out or whether it turned me on so much, I don't know, but I shot my load into her and then staggered back, sobbing. She continued to orgasm and hold my nut hostage though. A few seconds later, she released it and I fell to the ground, cupping it and sobbing in the fetal position. I imagine it would've been quite a sight to come around in the park.

Most of my girlfriends were up for ballbusting, but the biggest problem I found was that they wouldn't turn it off. Getting racked in the frozen food aisle or getting your balls squeezed while you drive is one thing, but if the girl is punching you in the balls while you're hanging out with your friends or at work, that's another. Luckily my wife loves beating my balls to a pulp and doesn't do it at inappropriate times. She roleplays and we do “interrogation” (my favorite game, where she dresses up as a Nazi) or “nurse” (she has to collect a semen sample by any means necessary). She manages to have that perfect balance between love and viciousness that ballbusting needs.

Jet
08-15-2007, 03:16 AM
did anyone read that long story

blubalz
08-15-2007, 06:18 AM
I read it, and it was pretty darned good:)

vonrick
08-15-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks for sharing... gave me some ideas to try with my wife :)

mjovanovich
08-16-2007, 08:47 AM
Mean and tough, but can't take a self-described loving squeeze? (-: