PDA

View Full Version : How do i get my friend to bust me?

bart777
08-15-2007, 04:01 AM
hey!

im a 21 years old guy, and i have a friend, she is 20, and sometimes when we meet, she have kicked me to the groin, whithout any reason, not so hard thought, just like: "haha, u see what i can do if i would want to"

and one time she have put up her foot between my legs and pressing, when we where sitting against each other. aand she laughs when she see guys gettnig busted on TV.

it seems like she would like to bust some guy for real, like she enjoying it very much, so i wonder...

how will i get her to bust me for real, i mean like a session or something like that, coz she really seems to like it, or what do u think?

so how can i get her to wanna start meet me very private and bust me hard?
im to afraid to ask her, because she would say no i think...

well... can anybody help me :P hehe

EggsForCrush
08-15-2007, 04:30 AM
it is really hard to do that... dont say her that directly.. you can talk to her about self defense, challange her, or, softly enter the main matter about ballbusting.. but very softly.. i advice you both you be drunk when u re talking about this..

and dont forget to write here the result..

pungdjur
08-15-2007, 05:03 AM
Tickle her, and spread your legs. It works 9 times out of 10. ;)

neomuller2285
08-15-2007, 07:48 AM
it always worked to simply come out straight to the girl and ask her to play with my balls while she is sucking ou just playing with my cock! and obviously she wont bust me there, so i ask her to play with my ball a little harder, until she starts to apply a very good pressure! from there to busting my balls is a simple jump!

sorry about my english, its been a while since i last praticed!

cleandirt
08-15-2007, 10:37 AM
yea tickling a girl can get you hurt pretty good!

bart777
08-15-2007, 03:41 PM
thanks for the tips, myabe ill try to talk about self defense... coz she know that i have being practicing taekwondo and karate, so maybe that will work, when she know that i can something about it hehe.

but if someone have more tips to give, please tell them :) i'll be grateful

Richter
08-15-2007, 03:53 PM
When you two are watching something with BB ( you can check that a movie has bb at the bb movie database ) be prepared to say how ridiculous hollywood makes a ball kick look and they are full of shit / it would barely hurt / no way it would put down a guy/ etc.

likealemon
08-15-2007, 05:13 PM
yeah and when you talk to her about self defence also say you can practice on me as you obviously but then she might thnk well hmm i might need to defend myself from a guy one day and shes got someone wos willing to be a practice partner but really your getting busting pleasure out of it that might work to start the conversation off just say something like my girl freind nearlly got raped the other day and shes starting some self defence classes and then say have you ever considered takeing a defence class and if you want we copuld train here and ill be your partner its ok you can kick my balls as hard as you can i dont mind or something like that. =]

femdom1234
09-11-2007, 01:10 AM
I tried all of that, the tickling, self-defence, however how can I have her bust my balls intentionally.

Tamakeri
09-11-2007, 08:12 AM
I tried all of that, the tickling, self-defence, however how can I have her bust my balls intentionally.

You could offer her money.

Julie18nz
09-11-2007, 02:45 PM
yep, try offering her money, or just ASK her if she will do it, and RESPECT her decission if she says "NO" :)

me_no_wimp
09-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Ah, the old school are here posting. I have actually recently made a very nice busting video - well actually it's a general kicking and trampling video but it contains quite a few shots to the balls so I'm sure you'd like it.

Unfortunately it is not a "freely available" video and it appears not to be available yet but I'll keep you posted when it is.

Actually, on the subject I think it's much more kinky when you don't ask her to do it.

ballsforkicking
09-11-2007, 08:02 PM
ive had a great idea. the best way for me, if a girl seems like she wants to, is to make a bet. act like theres no way u can lose and say" if i lose, u can kick me in the balls". sometimes i add u can kick me once everyhour this whole day or something. lots of times theyre excited because they wont feel bad because u made the bet.