PDA

View Full Version : Squeezed Till it Broke?

velvetfog
08-18-2007, 02:16 AM
Have any of you ever heard a credible account of a testicle being squeezed by a woman till the ball broke? All the stories appear to be fiction. Just wondering if any one had ever heard something that was verified.

I think that is the holy grail in the ballbusting community - a video of a woman squeezing a nut till it cracks.

ValmarIrenicus
08-18-2007, 04:15 AM
Man that is just what I'm looking for. Gotta have it...\
Maybe we could find some happy volunteers?:confused:

ballpopper
08-18-2007, 08:03 AM
Maybe they can "help";)

Castratrix's pet
08-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I love the pictures of the women bodybuilders with their great big muscles. A lot of people are into women's bodybuilding and you can find lots of pictures of women with big muscles like that.

I know men's balls are pretty tough and can take a lot of abuse, it seems nature meant for men's balls to be like Timex watches, "take a licking and keep on ticking". But I'm sure most women bodybuilders with those kinds of great big muscles would be strong enough she could seriously damage and even destroy a man's balls with her bare hands.

In one version of my femdom ********** fantasies a beautiful woman bodybuilder with great big muscles castrates me like that with her bare hands. She works my balls over then she crushes and mangles them inside my sack with her bare hands, then she tears open my ball sack with her bare hands and she tears out what is left of my balls, then she twists, buckles, and breaks my cock.

In the pictures above I especially like the girl in the yellow bikini. She could do me any time. Imagine her doing a handjob on you followed by ********** you with her bare hands.

ballpopper
08-18-2007, 11:31 AM
I know what you mean, I am a female so I can't be nutcracked but I would like to see a video or pics where a female bodybuilder squeeeezes a guy's nuts hard and long.

Imegine this: A good looking naked guy with a his cock erect, stands with his legs spread and a female bodybuilder comes from behind reaches between his legs, grabs his nuts and squeezes hard...crunches him hard (you can hear a laud !!!CRACK!!!). The guy moans as his balls submit to her, releasing cum from intense pressure allover the place.:) :) :)

neomuller2285
08-18-2007, 11:45 AM
down here in brasil that is pretty well built with muscles, and likes ballbusting! the details is that she is a prostitute! you can check her pictures on the www.sexdreams.com.br (http://www.sexdreams.com.br), look for her! her name is Eduarda, and i tryed her ballbusting and was unbeliavable! check it out!
:bananajum

Hasta
08-18-2007, 01:06 PM
As I understand it, cracking a ball in a hand takes a LOT of pressure. It is sort of like trying to crack an egg with even pressure. It is nearly impossible without digging in a finger tip or something. Someone on one of these sights said it takes over 115 pounds of pressure. Not sure even the female bodybuilders could do that...I'd just about be curious enough to let them try though. :iluvu:

Sweetiebustee
08-18-2007, 02:47 PM
Happy to learn that balls can take a lot of pressure but then, how comes I have ejaculated blood after a particularly muscular BB session? I'm just trying to understand: if the blood doesn't come from one or more cracked testicle(s), then I suppose it comes from damaged cords? In any case, are you still 100% "man" after that, or are you sterilized?
By the way: it was some time ago and I'm OK now... although I've enjoyed other BB sessions since!

Richter
08-18-2007, 03:33 PM
down here in brasil that is pretty well built with muscles, and likes ballbusting! the details is that she is a prostitute! you can check her pictures on the www.sexdreams.com.br (http://www.sexdreams.com.br), look for her! her name is Eduarda, and i tryed her ballbusting and was unbeliavable! check it out!
:bananajum

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.sexdreams.com.br/mini_book.php%3Fid%3Dac002708&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsite:sexdreams.com.br%2BEduarda%26hl% 3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DonV

English translation

IMO, she's very scary.

velvetfog
08-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Glad to hear so many people are interested in this. I LOVE female bodybuilders, and I even love ugly hairy women as long as they are strongly built. Does that make me gay? I don't care, I swing both ways anyway.

Anyway, I have had a real bodybuilder (a pro) squeeze my nuts and I had her squeeze as hard as she could when I was coming. It hurt but nowhere close to breaking.

I am sure it is possible and I would love to see a woman break testicles for real. I can't believe there isn't a video out there.

ballpopper
08-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Glad to hear so many people are interested in this. I LOVE female bodybuilders, and I even love ugly hairy women as long as they are strongly built. Does that make me gay? I don't care, I swing both ways anyway.

Anyway, I have had a real bodybuilder (a pro) squeeze my nuts and I had her squeeze as hard as she could when I was coming. It hurt but nowhere close to breaking.

I am sure it is possible and I would love to see a woman break testicles for real. I can't believe there isn't a video out there.

She can't break your nuts if you're cumming. If you get a chance to have your nut squeezed by a pro bodybuilder again, let she squeeze your nuts while you are sexually stimulated but not cumming.;)

I think that woman can break a man's testicles because her hands are "small" and she diggs her fingers in his testicles, but in my opinion, if that happens "they" are not totaly cracked, "they" are just break in half so she should proceed and crunch the remains of his balls.:)

major
08-19-2007, 08:52 AM
I`m not into female bodybuilders .because they looks like a man.Female should have normal body that is normal.While female bodybuilders have the same body as male ,but without male organs.For me female with big muscles looks like a freak of nature.

Castratrix's pet
08-19-2007, 01:23 PM
I love beautiful sexy women bodybuilders with big muscles. These women look strong, powerful, and dominant. They look almighty, all powerful, and very omnipotent Goddess-like, and I love almighty all powerful omnipotent Goddess women. I love things that make a woman seem like God Herself.

I would love to be ballbusted by a beautiful sexy woman like this, and eventually for her to ******** me by destroying my balls and breaking and buckling my penis with her bare hands, for her to destroy my manhood with her bare hands.

squish
08-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Have any of you ever heard a credible account of a testicle being squeezed by a woman till the ball broke? All the stories appear to be fiction. Just wondering if any one had ever heard something that was verified.

oddtodd.com/nuts72.html (http://www.oddtodd.com/nuts72.html)

I've seen at least two other real life accounts like this in non-BB forums over the years.

experiment
08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
I realize it is fascinating to have your balls worked over by a strong attractive woman and after a long painful session having them squeezed until one or both pop, be sure to keep it as a fantasy. Once a ball is broken it is pretty much finished forever, not until the next session. While some testicular ruptures "may" be repairable, a fully squeezed out ball is not.

The beauty of fantasy is that we can relive them over and over. The real thing only happens once.

velvetfog
08-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Experiment - you are correct in that some fantasies are left unrealized. But that is not true for each and every one of us. I don't want to set out with the aim of losing a nut. But I am experienced enough to know I can play pretty hard without permanent damage. It's a rush to play with sadistic women, and there are some men out there who genuinely want to get rid of at least one ball. However, there are medical aspects to any sudden changes so I urge everyone to be careful and informed.

I just think it is a pity that while there are people losing their balls to squeezing etc, there isn't much video evidence or even credible stories. I don't find tales of teenage girls crushing nuts with their bare hands believable. I have been squeezed by some pretty strong experienced women, and I could tell they wrere going for broke (pun intended), and they weren't even close to breaking the balls. I think I have been the hardest on myself, and that just goes to show you, no one loves you more than you love yourself.

ogion
08-21-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't know actual accounts of literally broken balls due to squeezing, but there are very real accounts of women causing death by squeezing. A very common practice in Asia among women who want to get rid of their husbands without leaving any evidence of the crime. Some news I've gathered, unfortunately I lost the original links:

"Injuries of the testicle and scrotum may be productive of most
serious issue. It is a well-known surgical fact that a major degree
of shock accompanies a contusion of this portion of the body. In
fact, Chevers states that the sensitiveness of the testicles is so
well known in India, that there are cases on record in which
premeditated murder has been effected by Cossiah women, by violently
squeezing the testicles of their husbands. He also mentions another
case in which, in frustrating an attempt at ****, death was caused in
a similar manner" "Rupture of the spermatic arteries and veins has caused sudden death.
Schleiser is accredited with describing an instance in which a
healthy man was engaged in a fray in the dark, and, suddenly crying
out, fell into convulsions and died in five minutes. On examination
the only injury found was the rupture of both spermatic arteries at
the internal ring, produced by a violent pull on the scrotum and
testicles by one of his antagonists. Shock was evidently a strong
factor in this case"

"An Indian Border Guard died after a woman tenant squeezed his testicles following an argument over scarce water. Pammi Tiwari, 32, grabbed Inderpal after he objected to her washing clothes in his block of tenements, citing a water shortage. South China Morning Post, 9 May 1994"

"ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency. Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later. "Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," police in the western region of Wellega said. "The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage." Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, had had several arguments with her husband about the amount of money he spent on booze."

"Wife Kills Hubby In Self Defence
By Monica Kunda A housewife of APG Compound is suspected to have killed her husband when she squeezed his private parts in self-defence. This came to light when Joyce Mubonda, mother to the accused, reported the matter to Mongu Legal Advice Centre.
Mubonda said her daughter Lishondo Muyendwa of Mabumbu village in Kalabo was married to Jones Muyendwa of the same town. On August 4, 2002 Jones came home from a drinking spree and asked for sex from his wife. Lishondo, who by then had a three month old baby, denied her husband sex. A fight then ensued between the two as Jones tried to force himself on his wife. Lishondo then took hold of his testicles and squeezed them so that he could leave her alone. To her surprise Jones died. When she realised that he was dead, she rushed to her neighbour's house and requested for help. Lishondo in the company of her neighbours went to report the matter to the police. At the police station, the woman was arrested and detained together with her three month old baby. She was charged with murder and is remanded at Mongu Central Prison. Mubonda told Joe Mulafulafu, the paralegal officer at the centre, that her daughter told her that on four consecutive days her husband had been coming late from his drinking spree and beat her when she refused to have sex with him.
She also told her that she had been refusing to have sex with him because she has a three months baby whose health could not be put at risk if she consented. Mulafulafu advised the woman that murder is not a bailable offence and that the Foundation could be of little help to her."

"Herald Reporter
A 22-YEAR-OLD Chinese man died instantly after a 50-year-old woman he attempted to **** overpowered him when she tugged at his genitals. The two had met at Rwere Business Centre in Chief Makope’s area in Chiweshe on November 1. The man, Wonder Kazingizi (22), had offered to accompany Erica Maramba who had just got off a bus on her way to a memorial service at Mahere homestead in Mudzamiri Village. On the way, Kazingizi proposed love to Maramba but his proposal was turned down. He allegedly started fondling Maramba in an attempt to be intimate with her. She maintained her calm and pretended she was accepting the advances. When Kazingizi had relaxed and thought he was having it his way, Maramba went for the most delicate part of his body. The elderly woman suddenly grabbed Kazingizi’s genitals and started pulling them until he lost consciousness. Maramba continued pulling until Kazingizi died on the spot. She further assaulted him with a stone on the head and knees. The woman reported the incident to police at Bare Police Station two days later.
Mashonaland Central provincial police spokesperson Inspector Dawson Mahonde said the incident occurred around 8.30pm last Friday. "Kazingi’s body was recovered on Monday by his father and has since been taken to Howard Hospital for a post-mortem," Insp Mahonde said. He said the man was on police wanted list in connection with several other **** cases committed in the area."

"Respondents Nos. 1 and 2 were mother and daughter. The deceased was the brother-in-law of respondent No. 1. For some days before the date of the Occurrence, the relations between the two families were none too cordial. On the clay of the occurrence there was a scuffle between the respondents and the deceased. A little later, when the deceased was sitting in the house of his father-in-law in the opposite row of houses, respondent No. 1 was alleged to have gone to the deceased with a stick to beat him. Some neighbours intervened and tried to pacify both the parties. When the deceased was going out, respondent No. 1 put her leg across the legs of the deceased, as a result of which he fell down on his back. Respondent No. 2 immediately caught hold of both the hands of the deceased and respondent No. 1 is stated to have squeezed his testicles and pulled them. Eventually the deceased succumbed to the injury. After the incident respondent No. 1 lodged a complaint before the police stating that the deceased, his wife and his mother-in-law caught hold of her and gave her blows and kicks with a stick as a result of Which she fell down. Holding that the prosecution case was proved beyond reasonable doubt, the Sessions Judge convicted respondent No. 1 under S. 304, Part-I I.P.C. Respondent No. 2 was convicted under s. 323 read with s. 144, I.P.C. On appeal, the High Court, even after believing the main part of the occurrence, acquitted respondent No. 1 of the charges levelled against her and consequently respondent No. 2 also on the ground that she must have done so in exercise of her right of private defence inasmuch as she must have squeezed the testicles of the deceased when be was showering blows with a stick on her in order to protect herself. Allowing the appeal of the State. HELD : (1) The trial Court was right in believing the evidence of the proSecution witnesses in regard to both the incidents and the occurrence in question forming part of the second incident. The High Court differed from the view of the trial judge on flimsy and unsustainable grounds. [998 D- E]"

mjovanovich
08-22-2007, 09:05 AM
pfff.... lightweights.

snack marvin
08-22-2007, 02:38 PM
@ oqion: thanks for the interesting reports. Would like to read more or get more infos on this issue...

snack marvin

ballpopper
08-25-2007, 03:52 AM
www.jazzmon.com

anttwo1
08-31-2007, 11:58 PM
It was reported in one of our newspapers that two New Guinea women were in the same court one day for killing their husbands. One squeezed his balls. The other kicked them. Those women must be tough.

My first girlfriend was a ball squeezer. As she got closer to orgasm she squeezed the harder. I always knew how my techniques were progressing. My balls were sore immediately after but had no pain after a few minutes.

I too wonder about the strength needed to break a ball. Some women in Yahoo ballbust groups say they have popped several sets of balls but there never is any evidence.
Regards
Tony

pulleddown
09-01-2007, 04:42 AM
I don't know. My wife used to complain that her hands got tired and had to quit during a squeezing session. Now we do a "warm up" first. The drill is this. I hold my balls around the base, she starts to hit them. She continues until I let go. I am then "warmed up" and she does not have to squeeze near as hard to get the same effect. I can actually hold quite well as I tend to clinch my fists from the pain, this just holds my nuts out better.

As far as squeeze until crush, that would take a lot of strength. Maybe both hands on one nut with good position. Maybe.

sunk
09-01-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't know actual accounts of literally broken balls due to squeezing, but there are very real accounts of women causing death by squeezing. A very common practice in Asia among women who want to get rid of their husbands without leaving any evidence of the crime. Some news I've gathered, unfortunately I lost the original links: [998 D- E]"

Great job! Thank you for taking the time to gather all of this!

hardnutz26
09-21-2007, 06:23 AM
You might like this yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nutpopping/

It is about the same subject as the thread.

snack marvin
09-21-2007, 07:38 AM
I've read somewhere that it shall be nearly impossible to break the balls by using the pressure of the hands only. When using some device it will be different and a hard and quick solid kick can also lead to ruptures.

The reported killings by ballsqueezing happen because there is an enourmous and nearly inhuman pain (the worst pain a human being can feel) with the consequence of an intense shock and a strong reaction of the sympaticus/vagus autonomous nerve system, which affects the heart somehow and leads to a collapse of the blood circulation.

I assume that a murder by ballsqueezing is possible only when the woman is squeezing very hard and quick with a sudden grip. When there is a prolongated squeezing at the same level, the result should be an intense pain, followed by losing conscience... – but probably not death?

Remember your own fright when a woman is acting AS IF she is kicking or punching your balls. I think a very sudden attack by a woman against the balls leads to a fright reaction because the man expects very intense pain... – even when he paid her for doing so... :jumpsmile

snack marvin

PS: By the way: "Murder by ballsqueezing" would have been a nice heading for a novel by Agatha Christie, isn't it...?! ;)

ogion
09-23-2007, 04:48 PM
I've found another news report related to the topic:

original link

http://www.mydailyrecord.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=87561&TM=51482.53

********** Suspect Says She Acted In Self-Defense

Tom Woerner
Harnett County News Editor

The woman who is accused of attempting to ******** a man with her hands says she acted in self-defense and intends to plead not guilty when she appears in court next month.

Rebecca Arnold Dawson's attorney, Jason Wunsch of Lillington, issued a press statement Monday saying his client continues to maintain her innocence in the domestic abuse case which sent Kevin Russ to the hospital on the day after Christmas.

Officers responding to a domestic call found Mr. Russ bleeding severely, with his testicles removed. Doctors at Betsy Johnson Regional Hospital were able to reattach them.

Mr. Wunsch said his client has not had a chance to tell what happened that night.

"To this day, my client has not been afforded the opportunity by law enforcement to relate what happened to her," Mr. Wunsch said. "This is a case of self-defense where very pertinent facts have been ignored due to a one-sided police investigation."

Mr. Wunsch said he is upset about the way Ms. Dawson has been portrayed in the national media. The story has been published in newspapers around the country including the Chicago Sun Times, USA Today and the Houston Chronicle. The story has also been the subject of conversation on national cable news networks and late night talk shows.

He blames the bad coverage on the way the case was investigated.

"For the past five months my client has been dehumanized in the national media by this biased portrayal of events," Mr. Wunsch said. "Ms. Dawson awaits her opportunity to have a trial and bring many more facts to light that have not yet been considered."

Lillington Police Chief Frank Powers said, "We are not going to get in a war of words with her lawyer. We conducted this investigation the same way we do any other case. It was handled the right way."

Ms. Dawson will make her next court appearance on June 25. She faces charges of malicious **********.

howdy
09-23-2007, 07:13 PM
just making a test post

testes
10-07-2007, 02:29 PM
women like that should have their rotten heads cut off.

BallbustingPrincess
10-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Not for me this......

I just couldnt do it...as in wouldnt want to!
Of course, if it was a life or death situation, and there was the only chamce I got was to grab a guys balls to escape or defend myself, or a loved one. I think that would be the only time I would actually even consider actually busting a pair of balls fully.
And even then, I guess its one of those, you actually have to be in one of those situations to comment.

I would never do it, because the guy wanted me to it...thats just wrong.
For me, personally, if a guy asked me that, Id have to question his mental health. Again that just MY opinion!!
I would much rather bust some balls all day, balls need to be attatched to any man I wna bust. Thats where they should be, for both his enjoyment and most of all mine.

I can be a mean bitch when it comes to busting.....but Im not crazy enough to pop a bal on purpose.....
Just sharing my view thats all...
I know there will be guys out there that maybe do want and like the idea of getting nuted for real...but, it just isnt my scene at all......

Im just a gal who likes to bust balls....nowt wrong with that is there?*s*

Kisses

BBP

XX

Sorry if its not really the kinda post for here..........

ftwd
10-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I believe that the original castrati male soprano singers used to be ********* by being crushed. They used to sit in a hot bath with a rather lage amount of alcohol ingested and then they would have they're nuts squeezed untill everything broke down in there and was eventually absorbed by the body.

F

poolman2
10-12-2007, 04:14 AM
BBP,

I like the way you think. A major purpose for balls is fun. Once they're destroyed, so is the fun-- not only for the guys, but for the girls as well.

Anyway, if I weren't already married to a girl that thinks a lot like you, well ... :loveeyes

I enjoy your posts a lot.

poolman2 :)

poolman2
10-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Anyway, if I weren't already married to a girl who thinks a lot like you do, well ... :loveeyes

poolman2

P.S. It's really good to hear from more women in this forum. Thanks! :bananajum

linklierok
10-12-2007, 10:15 AM
I find the most fun part of ballbusting when the girl THREATENS to do this. I love when my wife has me in a vice and she's going "Just a few more turns and, POP". I know (or think at least lol) she wont do it but its still very very exciting.

ballpopper
10-14-2007, 08:22 AM
She can't crunch him using her bare hands but with some tools...:)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=q0mXEED5Knk

jacobmoseley
10-15-2007, 02:57 PM
nice clip, even the sound

darthsidius
10-29-2007, 03:47 PM
This is one of my great fantasies. I have seen quite a lot of posts regarding this. I find it strange that there are people saying that they have had bodybuilding women squeeze as hard as they can and can not rupture them and then there are stories of teenage girls crushing testicles in selfdefense. These are a few thoughts:

Most of the extreme examples ie testicle deaths from squeezing take place in developing countries. I think this is because:

The average woman in a developing country has very strong hands because they use less electrical aids for basic chores and some have pretty difficult chores ie carrying large containers of water etc...

In hot climates the testicles are much looser and can be grabbed more effectively - eg have a look at your balls (if you have them) when you come out of the bath.

Some of the countries will not have extensive medical care in cases where guys might have died in the UK for example paramedics are on the scene pretty quickly.

technique - the best way to rupture a testicle is to make sure that the grip is good and that you isolate 1 testicle and use thumb and finger to concentrate pressure into a small area. I think a common mistake is to grab both balls in a fist (palm of hand and try to crush)

These are some of my thoughts (like to hear views from others!!!)

crushee
10-30-2007, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=darthsidius;34684]
technique - the best way to rupture a testicle is to make sure that the grip is good and that you isolate 1 testicle and use thumb and finger to concentrate pressure into a small area. I think a common mistake is to grab both balls in a fist (palm of hand and try to crush)

[QUOTE]

I do totally agree with your comment about the grip the lady must have to seriously crush one ball. After many sessions, the three fingers grip (thumb over the ball, index and medius under it) if defenitely the most efficient in terms of induced pain.
Both balls in a fist (which may not be possible if the man has decently sized balls!!) induces less pressure, but has lead me (us) to trying a "nut grinding" technique: she holds each ball with three fingers of one hand, presses together the ends of each ball, and slowly grinds one against the other.
Very, very painful...

darthsidius
11-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Crushee,

thanks for this info. It makes a lot of sense. I am also keen to hear from others about factors that can contribute to a woman succeeding in carrying out a full crush.

darthsidius
11-12-2007, 05:45 AM
The following report seems to contain a verified report of a full crush!!!I know I have seen others I am still looking for more.

■ Ethiopia
Mom tried for testicle crush
An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency. Police said the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury and died days later. "Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," said a police spokesman in the western region of Wellega. "The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

bort2001
11-12-2007, 12:41 PM
I read on a yahoo forum that's since been deleted a girl boasting she found out she ruptured both testicles of a man who had anal sex with her without her permission. She did a karate stomp though. It was one of the hottest posts I've ever read because she had regular sex with him before he tried the back door, and both she and he went to the same hospital. The **** counsellor told her she had ruptured both of her assailant's testicles, but she was clearly the victim because she had blood around her bum.[QUOTE][B][/

ramdayal9
01-01-2008, 04:14 PM
hmm, i didn't know balls could actually "crack"...

caratball
01-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Have my balls squeezed 'til it broke by a very cruel black women!
Before break my balls, see her breaking the other guys's balls!

scrot12
02-09-2008, 10:32 AM
hmm, i didn't know balls could actually "crack"...
why shouldn't they ?? i mean with brute force you could easily pop em

kidintinesy
02-10-2008, 05:36 PM
POP!!! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!

kidintinesy
02-10-2008, 05:37 PM
pop that ball quick :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad :soomad

danders
03-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Like others, I don't see the point of popping them. They are there for enjoyment and once they're gone, the fun stops. Even for the girl doing the busting.

darthsidius
06-25-2008, 10:38 AM
Dear All,

There have been lots of statements about whether there is clear evidence that balls can be crushed with hands alone. I think the following acount settles it:

2} On October 6, 2000, appellant, an inmate at the Lake Erie Correctional Institution, was found to be in possession of a piece of coaxial cable. Appellant’s possession of the cable was in violation of the institutional rules. Once appellant was found to be concealing contraband, Officer Senskey, a security officer at the prison, attempted to perform a routine pat-down search of appellant. During the search,appellant became uncooperative and proceeded to take what was interpreted as aswing at Officer Senskey. As Officer Sensky tried to subdue appellant, they both fell tothe ground. While on the ground, appellant grabbed Officer Senskey by the testicles and proceeded to squeeze them for at least one minute. With the assistance of several other officers, appellant was eventually handcuffed and taken away. Medical reportsindicate that Officer Senskey suffered a crushed right testicle as a result of the incident.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:pLWR5mL7g-UJ:bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/states/Ohio.Ct.App.11/2002-ohio-6570.pdf+%22not+let+go%22+%2B+testicles&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=11&gl=uk

msjstw
06-29-2008, 07:16 PM
Any hint on the gender of Officer Senskey? Hopefully female!

nutslave
06-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Any hint on the gender of Officer Senskey? Hopefully female!

it's the Officer Senskey that had his testicles grabbed ....

antiquebuff1958
07-01-2008, 01:13 PM
I agree with not popping them.
hell of a mess to deal with, plus when they`re gone, THEY`RE GONE!!!

gopballbustеr2
07-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Like others, I don't see the point of popping them. They are there for enjoyment and once they're gone, the fun stops. Even for the girl doing the busting.

QFT. Better for fantasy play.

Dernholm
07-12-2008, 05:31 PM
The problem is with how to recognize the limit. If you accidentally do it too much, your balls may break. Normally, I suppose this is unlikely since the man is likely to quit before it happens, but if he isn't feeling things as well that day, and wham! It's all over. If only there were a reliable meter.

darthsidius
07-01-2010, 01:40 PM
There are a few competetive female bodybuilders that I tried to contact regarding this. One was an American who was very detailed about her abilities and experiences she claimed that she had made a few men faint. And in at least one case she had managed a rupture she is a very strong woman so I wonder if this is true?

I wanted to try her out but unfortunately she does not travel.

bbplease
07-01-2010, 02:26 PM
love the idea of a strong bodybuilder woman working over a guy. his balls, his cock....all of that lol.

kickthem
07-03-2010, 06:11 AM
I think popping them is going way too far. Once they're gone, no more fun.

The idea of a female bodybuiler getting me in her powergrip is an awesome fantasy. I'd love watching her arm muscles ripple as she squeezed.

srzl
07-19-2010, 01:37 PM
I think popping them is going way too far. Once they're gone, no more fun.

The idea of a female bodybuiler getting me in her powergrip is an awesome fantasy. I'd love watching her arm muscles ripple as she squeezed.

I would love to see a vid of a willling man have his balls popped by a sexy bitch. the female would be a pornstar who hates cum and cumshots but has 4 lots by the guy in 4 sessions. a facial a swallow, a facial and a final swallow. he is injected in his balls to numb them so he feels nothing, so he wont die of shock or pass out with pain. then she ruptures them anyway she can, letting out all her anger of hatred of sperm.

Youthmane
07-20-2010, 05:15 PM
popping them. They are there for enjoyment and once they're gone, the fun stops. Even for the girl doing the busting.

Even for the girl doing the busting.

this is Not true. she can Leave the guy, (no more fun for them) but there are many men, with Balls. her fun is never over. :cryingblu

Snoodle
07-20-2010, 09:07 PM
this is Not true. she can Leave the guy, (no more fun for them) but there are many men, with Balls. her fun is never over. :cryingblu

Or he could get bigger implants. There's still plenty of nerves down there.

swstallion
08-17-2010, 11:59 PM
i know exactly what yall are sayin i would love to have a muscular women bust my balls do yall know of any sites of any muscluar women busting balls???

Blersheta
09-20-2010, 05:26 AM
this is my fantasy for a woman to squeeze them till they pop

I want her to kick knee punch them till there black and blue break my dick and finish my balls off with their hands as they pop!

wish there was clips of this (oviously fake but yeah)

Alec Anaconda
09-20-2010, 01:40 PM
I find the image of a powerful, competitive female bodybuilder, pinning me to the ground and working her oiled thigh muscle against my genitalia both erotic and discombobulating.

Alec Anaconda

BeatMyBallsHard
09-23-2010, 08:37 AM
I like the idea of a female bodybuilder

darthsidius
02-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Going back to the original question of credible evidence. I have been looking back on this forum and the internet and there are two other cases documented on this forum that were investigated by hospital people and eyewitnessed and the subject of much legal arguements, as both men died and the cases went to court.

These were both cases in India

Destiny
02-08-2011, 11:12 AM
http://www.mclass.com.br/det.jsp?codaco=1883&retorno=0&lin=2

Must go to Brazil.

kofh
02-08-2011, 08:56 PM
For me, I just want to watch someone's nuts popped. I want mine. =X I'm sure there are underground clips or SOMETHING. Google's just failing me. I'd be incredibly sexy for a squeeze pop or even a stomp pop. How nice would that be? To see some nuts go flat under feet?

darthsidius
02-11-2011, 12:26 PM
This is a link to the actual case:

http://indiankanoon.org/doc/1152624/

And this is an extract from the case:

Surgeon-Lieutenant-Colonel, Lancaster, the District Medical Officer of the Nilgiris. Only the former was examined at the trial before the Sessions Court, but, after the case was referred to this Court, we desired the Sessions Judge to obtain the evidence of Dr. Lancaster also. It shows that there was a wound on the front part of the scrotum, probably produced by a wrench or twist. There were no marks of any teeth on the scrotum, but the wound was covered with dried blood. On opening the scrotum, the testicles, or glands proper were found to be "very much bruised and reduced to a pulpy condition." There was no apparent disease of the testicles. Their condition was due not to disease but to injury, and Dr. Lancaster considered that a prolonged severe squeeze of the testicles, even with the left hand of the accused, would have been sufficient to produce the appearances which he saw at the post mortem.

This seems to be very clear evidence that it is rare but possible.