PDA

View Full Version : How to be kicked??

pole
08-18-2007, 06:45 AM
Hi! I want your advice. I have a female friend and i want to be kicked by her. I can't ask her to do so. When we disagree she looks at my groin but she does nothing more. I realise that she wants to kick me but she may be ashamed to do so. What can i do? She is a class-mate and she has never come to my house. I would like ideas, especially from girls.

Just_Another
08-18-2007, 09:16 AM
Hi! I want your advice. I have a female friend and i want to be kicked by her. I can't ask her to do so. When we disagree she looks at my groin but she does nothing more. I realise that she wants to kick me but she may be ashamed to do so. What can i do? She is a class-mate and she has never come to my house. I would like ideas, especially from girls.

Become/stay cocky. Very cocky. Little phrases like "You couldn't hurt me anyway, I've got balls of steel" are (over)used a bit in ballbusting stories, but I think work well.

Once she's busted you once the flood gates will probably open (unless you take it very badly and end up in hospital -- hence scaring her away from future busts) making her feel a lot more free to bust you in the future with the slightest bit of cheek you give her.

gusano
08-21-2007, 12:06 AM
The key: womenś pride.

You have to introduce like a game

EggsForCrush
08-21-2007, 04:08 AM
pole, you can teach her some self defense moves... first in theory, then in practice.. tell her not to afraid of hurting you :)

or you can challange her... you can wrestle her for example... and you can take a bet with her about being a total slave...(the loser is the slave of the winner) then, you take your balls as open targets for her... when she squeezes or kicks you in the balls, you fall down on the floor then you smile. don't forget to smile. if you dont, she would think it is really a bad think to hurt your balls.

you live in greece? i live in turkey izmir... we can do something about ballbusting together if you want...in greece,in turkey, in ukraine or holland etc... :)

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 10:19 AM
what is the result? have you succeeded to be kicked?

uspsfanalan
08-27-2007, 05:02 PM
I recently had some insights on how to get busted. First off, I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year now, just moved in together. She slaps my nuts around a few times a week, doesn’t love it but at least seems to enjoy it. Enjoys it more and is a little more vicious each week. I got lucky and I thought I’d share some of that experience.

The first thing that I did was to take care of her needs. I found out that she liked to be held down a little while we had sex, sometimes we use old ties I have or sometimes I just hold her down. One of her other favorites is for me to tease her with my hand before we have sex, getting her close to an orgasm but not giving it to her and touching very lightly. She can’t stand it when I tease that I’m going to stop. I got lucky that she was so straight forward about her needs.

Anyway, so she wanted to know what I was into. Basically, I said I was too embarrassed to tell her. This worked out well because she jumped to crazy conclusions. She assumed that I did some thing really freaky. She was afraid I was going to want to tie her up or that I wanted to be whipped hard or that I some mommy fetish. So when I finally said, “I'd love it if you'd slap my nuts” it was no big deal. It helped that we were on vacation and had been drinking. She actually said "That's it". It helps that she reads savage love where people have some really far out there fantasies. Basically, she said she was glad that I didn't need any special equipment. So that was the first thing, sort of letting her assume the worst and coming back to light ballbusting.

The second thing I did was after that I just had to be really confident, almost teasing her to bust my balls. I'd remember some minor thing that I did earlier in the day, like not watching the movie she wanted or teasing her about how much I hate her cat. Then I'd say, are you going to let me get away with that? What are you going to do about it? So that is my first hand advice to anyone that is trying to get busted for real and wants to do it safely. I haven't worked her up to kicking, I'm not sure I even want to. She does a good enough job with the slaps for now. Plus we'd like kids eventually. My favorite is when we’re doing it doggie style and she decides to rap my dangling nuts with her hand.

So that’s my advice, take care of her so she’ll want to take care of you. Build it up like you have something really far out there, and then let her assume. Tell a light version of the truth and then own what you’ve told her. When we’ve been in the shower, she play threatened to kick my nuts. It’s something she’s done on a few occasions. When I’m ready, I’ll spread em and say, “I dare you”.

nevyn292
08-30-2007, 04:25 AM
just tickle her until she has no other option then busting you:bananad:

uspsfanalan
09-02-2007, 11:07 AM
That works well too. I know this isn't one of the most common threads, just didn't really see a place to put it. Just wanted to contribute to the forum. :)

femdom1234
09-11-2007, 01:22 AM
my girlfriend kicks me sometimes in the nuts when i don't ask most of the time it happens when you mention another girl:)

none66666
09-13-2007, 01:08 AM
If the tickling does not work, a fake slap near her face might do the trick. Somebody got a swift kick between the legs from their 19 year old sister for doing this. He gave her a friendly thwack on the butt, which caused her to get pissed off. She was wearing those tight, straight legged dress pants, and she has a cute butt. After he did this, she got really pissed off, possibly because a few of her friends were around. She started acting like a raging bitch, and he gave her a smart slap across the face. I won't say that she deserved it, but she was out of control at that point. She was wearing those rounded womens dress shoes with a platform heel. He gets distracted for a second and....."Thump", you see her foot planted in his huevos. She laughs for a few seconds after he begins to feel the impact. His hands are cupping his balls, and his knees are locked together. She eventually gives him a little hug and a kiss and says "sorry" while still giggling at him. Here is a clip showing the effectiveness of the "fake slap" on girls at around 35 seconds. A slap in the face seems to really make girls go for the plums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TiKI2M7ho