PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday it will be my birthday, not pulling ears but 27 kicks in the balls!

Martin23
08-18-2007, 03:15 PM
Hi to everyone. Some years ago me and my girlfriend played a sort of game. We are into ballbusting ( more me than her, but she is ok) and for my 22nd birthday we decided she didn't pulled my ears but she kicked 22 times my testicles. I read this on a web story and I proposed it to her, and she agreed. We did it the next year, then we haven't done it any more. This year we decide to do it again, also becouse, with praticing, she learn that after some kicks, squeeze or verbal about ballbusting my penis is more erect during sex. However I would like to do "something more" putting in the game her sister. There are 2 problems: convinct my gf and then convinct her sister. Between each other, they are very shy about sexual things, they doesn't talk about sex anyway and I think it would be difficult for a so "strange" thing like kick in the balls. For give you an example, when me and gf are alone in the boat (or a beach) she goes topless and I go naked, but if her sister is with us anyone have bathing suit completely.
So, now I ask you some idea to have her sister partecipating to this ballbusting session. I tried joke like " 27 kicks are too much, I don't think you could resist giving them, maybe you need help by someone, like your sister" but without results. Now I think I can trying saying that I can't hold my hands on my back ( she know is very difficult for me leaving my balls in open way without try to protect them) so maybe we need someone, like her sister, who will hold my hands, telling her we did a bet that I loose, and now I have to pay.
Do you think there are something else I can try? I always dreamed about being held by a girl while anotherone kicks me in the nuts!
PLease help me!!! My birdsy is tuesday! thank you

Martin

Richter
08-18-2007, 03:32 PM
I'm going to tack this as a "impossible in real life" scenario.

See it from their point of view.

You don't want a threesome.
You don't want a threesome with two sisters.
You want a threesome with two sisters indulging in your unique fetish.

If this is going to happen, it's going to have to be a covert thing. You're not going to be able to spring "Hey, honey, I think your sister's hot. I would like to share our most intimate of intimates with her. Don't worry, you can be there too. I want both of you at the same time."

I also think you should consider the last time your girlfriend told you about her sister's boyfriend's fetishes. Because fetishes really aren't something that family shares in the most liberal families, nevermind ones that aren't sexually open.

I think you could be risking your relationship for a fantasy and it's not worth it.

Martin23
08-19-2007, 12:09 PM
dear ritcher,
you said a lot of things, all true. In fact my bigger preoccupation is to make my girlfriend hungry ( not on sexual way with harder kicks, but about our relationship) and this is not what I want. However, today I saw her sister again with a great downblouse, what a breast! But be carefull: I don't want fuck her or something else, I only feel a bulge in my pants thinking about her holding my hands while I wait for a kick, and at her smiling looking at me on the floor holding my nuts. This is. Yes, I would like also see her naked breast or let her see me naked, but this is secondary. Mainly, I think that putting another girl in this "kind of game" will be more exciting for me, but if this will be not acceptable for my gf, I'm ready to forgive it.
But at the end: do you think is so danger or wrong trying to propose it? I think no, also becouse if I will see a bad espression on my gf's face, I will retrait.
So, any more ideas?

dognuts11
08-21-2007, 03:01 PM
it could happen many women secretly want to hurt guys balls for some reason and they both may think it is cool i had a girlfriend that used to let her sister hit my in the nuts anytime she wanted it wasnt plan the girl would just walk up kick me punch me are knee me always unexpectedly though but one time she held my arms and let her sister punch me in the balls and grind her fist into them