PDA

View Full Version : Early bb wrestling experiences

pecs
08-19-2007, 04:27 PM
I've always had an interest in mixed combat. My actual experience of wrestling a girl was when I started doing Judo at age 16 although I had seen a few boy girl fights while at school in the play ground. The main tactic seemed to be the kick in the nuts where the girl had the advantage as she does not have any nuts, this coupled with the reluctance of the guy to go full out in the first place usually resulted in some poor lad rolling around on the floor holding his painful goolies and lower abdomen. I have always noticed that girls had a fascination with how easily they could hurt a blokes balls. When I started Judo girls, especially the younger ones would 'accidentally' knee in the balls in standing randory. I had this done to me a few times by this one girl with her friend sitting on the side giggling and encouraging her to 'get him in the balls'. Every-time she went for an inner reap my nuts would get a little knee. I was getting quite into it and had quite a hard on so did not complain too much. Many years later I was watching some judo between a boy and girl teenagers. They started ground work... wrestling on the ground. The who was younger and smaller immediately went face down in a defensive position on the mat because in judo you have to pin your opponent on the back to win. She was slim and athletic with a loverly looking bum. Anyway.... she knelt down beside him and instead on trying to flip him on his back slid a hand between his body and the mat and squeezed his balls hard.
He rolled up and yelped as soon as she let go he jumped up on his feet and started passing up and down holding his balls with a look of utter disgust on his face. She just held up her hands and said 'but I didn't do anything'.... yeah, right!

agent_mouse
08-19-2007, 05:03 PM
my very first bb experiences happened during wrestling with my older sister....i remember when i was 13 (she was 16), i was on top of her and pressed her arms to the ground on each side of her head, and she just gave me a really hard knee to the balls. then she ushed me away, and left me on the ground in agony. and one time when i was like 15 (she 18), also during wrestling around, she grabbed my balls with both her hands (one testicle in each hand) and squeezed extremely hard. she sarcasticly said things like "oohh, poor boy....does this hurt you?" and laughed, all while squeezing my nuts for about 30 seconds. it hurt beyond belief, but it also turned me on so much....i still don't know whether she noticed my hard on.

i jacked off alot thinking of these things my sister did to me (and still do)....