PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting t-shirts in Turkey...

EggsForCrush
08-21-2007, 04:26 AM
me and one of my ballbusting fun friend met on a fetish forum. then we met in real life, we had some ballbusting sessions in izmir/ turkey.

then last week, we took a vacation in alanya/ turkey. and we both put on our t-shirts which we prepared before by transfer pressing these pictures;

first was the front side, and second one was the back of our t-shirts... :)

most of the girls read and looked at our tshirts and then look at us and smiled... some girls threatened to kick us... some girls took our pics:) some tried to kick, we opened our legs, but they didn't :confused: some girls were really about to try. but some of their friends told them that we were crazy... then they decided not to kick us :confused:

we showed everyone we wanted some kicks... :)
we would like to have some public ballbusting... but we couldn't.:confused:

Knave
08-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Hey, Knave here. I'm glad you like my artwork, but a heads-up would have been nice before you cut my name off of it and put it on a T-shirt.
Not cool guys.

-Knave(EM)

EggsForCrush
08-21-2007, 10:15 AM
knave, you are right. i am sorry for that. :confused: first, i wouldn't erase it. but it didn't look nice on the image for tshirt. but, i am really sorry for that.. next time, i will be careful about that..

are we ok? i can pay compilation if you want... :)

mvp
08-22-2007, 03:54 AM
these are cool shirts

BallbustingPrincess
08-22-2007, 04:42 PM
Damn...if only I had been there...

Would of make afew ppl bankrupt....hehehe*WEG*

BBP
X

justaboy
08-23-2007, 01:12 AM
You have balls, my friend! Too bad you didn't get any at Turkey. I'll bet there are chicks who will do it here in the US!

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 02:26 AM
Damn...if only I had been there...

Would of make afew ppl bankrupt....hehehe*WEG*

BBP
X

:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile:jumpsmile
sure bbprincess... but i had just €250 for that... so you could win €250 for your 250 kicks in my balls... isn't it enough? :jumpsmile

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u:

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 02:42 AM
You have balls, my friend! Too bad you didn't get any at Turkey. I'll bet there are chicks who will do it here in the US!

thanks my brother... you are right, it is too bad i didn't get any here...:confused:

but i'm planning to travel Holland, Ukraine, Czech, and UK this year.. All just for ballbusting! :) (i'm going to start taking russian classes next week just for my travel to czech and ukraine...:) ) but everything is for ballbusting!:)

if anyone would like to travel these countries and get some kicks there, please add my msn: cagataykartal@hotmail.com

i realized that, it is very important to have ballbusting fun friends with you. Not other friends of yours... We were in Alanya just for ballbusting with my friend...

as i said, i'm going to travel those countries.. i would like to go those countries with you my ballbusting fun friends... if you can travel with me, please add me to your msn...

iwanttogetfacesittin
02-17-2008, 03:33 PM
in turkey some things like that are really difficult to find.:cussing: