PDA

View Full Version : aren't we all a family?

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 12:15 PM
i think we should know more about each other... and we should travel all over the world and meet to. we are members of a society which has too few members on the world. we all have more or less the same fantasies and fetishes. we should enjoy our fetishes together.

i realized that, especially public ballbusting and introducing new girls to ballbusting really requires a team work. we should encourage each other.
you can read my topic about our action with my bb fun friend;

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4170

i am planning to travel to holland, uk, czech this year and ukraine next summer for example. all of these travels are just for ballbusting :)
if any ballbusting fun friends from here would like to join me, you re my welcome. and also i would like some bbfun guides there:) i don't speak dutch or russian right now.(but i'm going to start russian classes next week;)) and i don't know any places in holland for example..

i am a medical doctor living in izmir/Turkey. and you can be my guest whenever you want. just tell me when you re going to come. you can stay at my home. and if you want to travel to other cities in turkey, we can go together and find some cheap hotels. i would be glad to put you up as a guest and to be your ballbusting fun friend and travel guide. ;)

my mail and msn adress is: cagataykartal@hotmail.com if you want to talk to me.

what do you think?

Vittoria
08-23-2007, 01:33 PM
wow such dedication! I like that. I know if I travel overseas I'll want it to be a ballbusting good time!

I'm still working on the opportunity to organize a ballbusting party! Now THAT would be fun!

:D :D :D

EggsForCrush
08-23-2007, 01:58 PM
wow such dedication! I like that. I know if I travel overseas I'll want it to be a ballbusting good time!

I'm still working on the opportunity to organize a ballbusting party! Now THAT would be fun!

:D :D :D

thanks vittoria. where do u live? in united states? please organize the party in somewhere in europe please.. usa is too distant..i can't join you until next summer... :confused:

a party.. may be, or not, but i would be really glad to put all you my ballbusting fun friends up as my guests...and also to travel with you all across turkey and europe...

bleep master
08-24-2007, 04:25 PM
hey mr eggs for crush..

if you and your offerings are real, I find you a great guy.

it's very visionary, though.. but cool..

we share some wicked, intimate phantasies here

EggsForCrush
08-25-2007, 07:55 AM
hi my brother bleep master. thanks for your message.

yes, my offerings are absolutely real. for all our bb fun friends here...

iwanttogetfacesittin
02-17-2008, 03:26 PM
yea friends you see how turks hospitable are.:) merhaba arkadasım türke rastlamak güzel burda keep in touch