PDA

View Full Version : What ever happen to BB.Fileshare?

3joe33
08-25-2007, 07:06 PM
does any body know what ever happen to BB.Fileshare? is it ever going to be up and running again? there was so many good ballbusting clips on that site. they had it all in order to. knees, kicks, punching, tv, youtube...ect. there was about a 100 clips or more. i hope they get it up and running again!!!

kickme000
08-25-2007, 08:14 PM
BB Fileshare was part of www.************* (**************************). EC closed the site due to some new law in the UK, so BB Fileshare was closed too.

femdom1234
09-11-2007, 01:28 AM
damn, because bb.fileshare was good.:soomad

snack marvin
09-11-2007, 05:09 AM
Yes, it was a really good site and I regret that it's closed now. But I think it should be possible to re-open the site, simply using another server in a more sexually liberal country...?!

snack marvin

crushed
09-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Sadly it's not just a case of the server being located in a more liberal country but the fact you could get prosecuted for accessing the material if Her Majesty's Government get their way. Depending on how the legislation develops any form of sexual behaviour that includes violence including its illustration and I am assuming this will include faked scenes could find you up infront of the court for viewing it. There was an act intended to stop S & M amongst consenting couples and as I understand it prosecutions could have been brought without a complaint from the parties involved. I'm not sure if it actually made it to the statute books, it appears to be the more liberal the laws in some areas of sexual behaviour become, homosexuality for example the greater the demand to crack down on any thing that deviates from the accepted consenting hetro sexual norm.

And yes bb fileshare was a damn good site.

sunk
09-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Sadly it's not just a case of the server being located in a more liberal country but the fact you could get prosecuted for accessing the material if Her Majesty's Government get their way. Depending on how the legislation develops any form of sexual behaviour that includes violence including its illustration and I am assuming this will include faked scenes could find you up infront of the court for viewing it. There was an act intended to stop S & M amongst consenting couples and as I understand it prosecutions could have been brought without a complaint from the parties involved. I'm not sure if it actually made it to the statute books, it appears to be the more liberal the laws in some areas of sexual behaviour become, homosexuality for example the greater the demand to crack down on any thing that deviates from the accepted consenting hetro sexual norm.

And yes bb fileshare was a damn good site.

Wow, I thought this sort of idiocy mainly happen here in the States. I've heard mentions of something like this before in the UK, but didn't realize it was that far along. Wow again. Can you guys vote these people out? How is the press seeing all this?