PDA

View Full Version : Question for the lovely Julie

crushmytesticles
08-28-2007, 05:03 PM
:bananad: Hey julie, its been a loong long while since i posted, but I noticed you are back from a long abscence and was wondering, actually its a question for all the girls, how was it that you originally got into hitting guys in the testicles and could you describe your first experience..

Julie18nz
08-29-2007, 01:34 AM
:bananad: Hey julie, its been a loong long while since i posted, but I noticed you are back from a long abscence and was wondering, actually its a question for all the girls, how was it that you originally got into hitting guys in the testicles and could you describe your first experience..

Well, how I got into busting is rather plain and boriong sorry :p A friend at school, when I was 14, as me to kick him so he could find out how it felt. So, I said "Ok, but u have to kick me back when u can stand up" so I kicked him and down he went like the preverbial sack of spuds. He did have a massive erection, but I think thats more coz I was wearing my school uniform at the time so he got a very good look at my panties :p and, yes, he did kick me after he was able to stnad and I was pretty much in the same stater he had just been in, minus the eect penis but repalced by a rock hard clitoris instead :bananad:

crushmytesticles
08-29-2007, 04:55 PM
jeje, thats a nice story, you are a really good friend... were I live most girls at least on te surface act very conservative... it took me about 2 and a half years to get my girlfriend a little into busting my balls, she will just squeeze them, rather ligthly :(, but i dont mind, she some times does it in semi public places like fitting rooms and stuff and makes sure i get an erection :) . but she doesnt want me to hit her in the pussy, we tried it once and she too enden up in the floor and a pretty nasty bruise in her pubic area jeje.

me_no_wimp
08-30-2007, 06:25 PM
It's nice to see Julie back. I also don't post as much as I used to but never got legendary status here anyway.

What kind of shoes were you wearing at the time?

Julie18nz
08-31-2007, 06:16 PM
sorry if this is a disappointment, but we were uniforms here at chool, so it was just plain old school shoes as I kicked him as his place after school :)

crushmytesticles
08-31-2007, 07:20 PM
when I have some busting action with my gf she prefers to be totally naked and has me wear briefs, she says if im naked my balls move around as she kicks them...

me_no_wimp
09-01-2007, 03:49 PM
That depends what the "plain old school shoes" were like in those days.

I also imagine what you look like but have never actually seen a picture of you so you could look totally different from how I imagine.

I would still love you to give me a good bust (and I'll bust you back) if you ever come to London.