PDA

View Full Version : woken by a busting!!!

highlander
09-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Have you ever been awakened from a deep sleep by a good ballbusting??
I went out with a nurse for a while who loved to bust my balls,the first time i slept over i was awakened by a pain in my testicles ,she had them in a vice like grip and was squeezing very very hard,she said she loved playing with my balls as i slept, and loved to see a guy woken in pain by his testicles being squeezed with her hands and it was a great way to be woken,never found anyone else to try again.So anyone else ever have that happen to themselves??

nevyn292
09-01-2007, 06:30 AM
tried to let my ex girlfriend do that, still, she is more like getting a bucket of water instead

mick_sl8ter
09-01-2007, 07:12 AM
Have you ever been awakened from a deep sleep by a good ballbusting??
I went out with a nurse for a while who loved to bust my balls,the first time i slept over i was awakened by a pain in my testicles ,she had them in a vice like grip and was squeezing very very hard,she said she loved playing with my balls as i slept, and loved to see a guy woken in pain by his testicles being squeezed with her hands and it was a great way to be woken,never found anyone else to try again.So anyone else ever have that happen to themselves??

No, but I can imagine you must like it. I do sometimes wake up while getting a blow job :) thats also very nice !

About nurses, what is it with nurses and ballsqeezing ?
When I was a child I broke my both legs with multiple fractures, and I was in the hospital for a long period of time, and several nurses would wash me. With one of them my dick would get hard almost every time and she would sqeeze my balls.

Pretty kinky but back then I did not think much about it.

Vittoria
09-01-2007, 05:33 PM
i think ballbusting while a guy is sleeping to wake him up is so hot!

Richter
09-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Yeah, my wife will do it every once in a while. I'll wake up with her standing on the mattress, steadying herself with a hand on the wall and a foot on my balls. She also likes to pull them to the base of the sack and squeeze them around until I wake up.

mick_sl8ter
09-02-2007, 04:51 AM
:) It should be obvious, but busting someone's balls while he is sleeping, should only be done to someone who likes it.

Otherwise it is pretty sick. ;)
Youtube movies of guys sleeping and someone suddenly busting their balls.
I probably smash that person brain in for doing that to me.

Lager
09-02-2007, 10:10 AM

Vittoria, I just bought one of your videos.....wow. I just about blew my load 10 seconds into it. I love your passion for punishing a guy's balls. :)

highlander
09-02-2007, 12:40 PM
yes Vittoria,its was/is awesome,but it was about 10 yrs ago..so distant memories for me now sadly!!lol.Who needs alarm clocks..

Vittoria
09-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Vittoria, I just bought one of your videos.....wow. I just about blew my load 10 seconds into it. I love your passion for punishing a guy's balls. :)

:D i'm so glad my passion comes thru! i have so much fun making the vids.

mick_sl8ter
09-04-2007, 01:59 PM
:D i'm so glad my passion comes thru! i have so much fun making the vids.

:thumbup Awesome

testiclats
09-29-2007, 10:58 PM
Vittoria, I just bought your ballbusting wakeup video, it was awesome!

Who is the guy, someone special or just a random dude?

Whoever he is, he's lucky :D

Unfortunately the second vid I bought the download got interrupted and now it won't let me try again to download, it says I already downloaded it :( I sent an email to support, I hope they fix it...

Vittoria
10-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm so glad you enjoyed! That one was a lot of fun. The guy in it is a friend of mine :) It's good to start each day like I did in that video!

Let me know if you have issues getting the rest of the other video. If you do I'll get it to ya!

*KICK*

:D :D

Vittoria, I just bought your ballbusting wakeup video, it was awesome!

Who is the guy, someone special or just a random dude?

Whoever he is, he's lucky :D

Unfortunately the second vid I bought the download got interrupted and now it won't let me try again to download, it says I already downloaded it :( I sent an email to support, I hope they fix it...

legolas81
10-17-2007, 09:25 AM
yes my last girlfriend kneed me in the nuts when i sleept sometimes or bite my cock or balls

Makarov
10-17-2007, 10:05 PM
I have to agree, Vittoria makes some very hot videos. I downloaded the cheerleader, and it was awesome!

Vittoria
10-19-2007, 10:11 AM
hahah she bit your balls when you were sleeping? that's hilarious legolas! i love her already.

i'm glad you liked the cheerleader makarov!!

BustedCouple
10-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Damn, thats a good idea. I'm going to have to run that by the wife :) I could go for some good biting as a wake up!

acemls
11-09-2007, 01:24 AM
I would love for a sexy lady like Vittoria to bust my big balls, what fun, and what Pain!! I am very Well Endowed, but my Balls are just a little larger than average. Any sexy Lady that would like to bust my Balls, my number is 704-675-5356 or :confused:acemls@hotmail.com

ngboots
11-25-2007, 10:10 PM
i agree, vittoria you are awesome! i bought a membership to your site a few weeks ago. the self-busting videos are incredible. i can't wait for more. im downloading the wakeup ballbusting video as i type.