PDA

View Full Version : Corporal Punishment

Girthtron
09-01-2007, 07:10 PM
As a child in the 50's in a parochial school. "Our Lady Of The Throbbing Welt" where corporal punishment was dealt out liberally by nuns dressed in layers of blue black robes, their veiled heads in a sort of hard white protective shielding and in my childs mind I reasoned it was for doing battle with lucifer or something, of course today looking back its comical. But at the time these walking penguin type flapping umbrellas were to be feared!

I wasn't a good student constantly chastised as being lazy and weak minded. When in the seventh grade asked what my vocation in life was too be I replied (a levator operator sister) this definitely wasn't the answer she wanted and for my sin was physically dragged from my desk, held by my neck tie and slapped repeatedly by her! But also something else happened as she slapped me, my cock reared up hard harder than it's ever been I knew she'd see it because it slipped out of my jockeys from her jerking me with her slapping. So strong it tented out my slacks with clear definition the material molding it and the straining friction of it caused me to ejaculate with a huge cum stain forming down my one pant leg.

Sister Annaconda suddenly realized pushing me back while looking down at my hugely swollen cock and wetness in shock! She said nothing for a moment then said. "Go to the coat room William and wait for me I want to talk to you about this understand"?

Shame and fear washed over me as I immediately walked to the back of the room and into the coat closet shutting the door behind me. I was in a panic my cock wouldn't go down it even got harder. I quickly undid my pants with my cock flying out reaching between my legs pulling my jockey to one side letting my oversized balls dropout hoping a good punch to them would subside my cocks hardness before she came in! She caught me as the door swung open! "William leave yourself alone! Just stand there and let me have a look at you ok! Well William what you lack in brains you certainly makeup for in manhood I must say! I've got four brothers back home and scene them many times naked with their cocks and balls but I've got to confess your a real specimen in that department you should be proud of yourself! Now step out of those pants and come here William"! The shame of it feeling every movement of my cock and balls as I moved toward her! "Sister Annaconda I'm~I'm so sorry sister I can't help it! It won't go down"! "Their their William I'll help you poor boy! Something I learned from my mother in handling my brothers. It's all in those big young testicles of yours its something you'll remember when you have the tendency to have a hardon like that"!

Her hands were on her hips as I stood closer my cock touching her robes smiling she took my cock in hand lifting it than reached down between my legs with her other hand firmly taking my balls in her grip jerked my cock up hard while at the same time jerking and twisting my balls down!

It was over that quick she'd had nearly ********* me that day! Buy the lesson I'd learn stays with me to this day!

Diskordovich
09-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Nice fantasy. I got beaten at school (private school in England, obviously). The teachers used gym-pumps (gym shoes) which left tread-marks on your butt.

I will never forgive what happened to me in that horrible school.

mick_sl8ter
09-02-2007, 04:38 AM
I know this is a fantasy story. Nuns are absolutely not supposed to do this.

Is any part of this story true ?
Did you really went to a parochial school ?
I know this story must be based on something.

Please also tell the real story, even though it might not seem that intresting. I am really curious.

Diskordovich
09-02-2007, 05:12 AM
No falisfying dream in my case, mon ami. This was for real. We were caned (not me because I was a goodie-goodie). But Mr Harvey spanked my bottom with a gym shoe. He was a sex-sadist. I knew that even though I was only 11 years old.

These were Slazenger tennis shoes. They had a significant grip design underneath. They were either green or red, and they left an imprint on your flesh.

It isn't a fantasy.

This was reality.

And if you have ever seen the film "If"? Yes, preposterous but not entirely wrong.

:)

Diskordovich
09-02-2007, 05:18 AM
But also something else happened as she slapped me, my cock reared up hard harder than it's ever been I knew she'd see it because it slipped out of my jockeys from her jerking me with her slapping. So strong it tented out my slacks with clear definition the material molding it and the straining friction of it caused me to ejaculate with a huge cum stain forming down my one pant leg.

Sorry. I miss-understood. Oops.

Nice story, and thank you! :)