PDA

View Full Version : A painful experience

ninja49
09-01-2007, 11:23 PM
The other night, I had to wrestle my girlfriend, Ann. She told me that it would be fun, and that she would even invite a couple of her friends over. So, I agreed. Later, her friends, sam and julie arrived. We decided that it would be a couple of nude submission or three count pin matches. Sam would be the ref.
So Ann told me to undress, and I did. She then told me to stand still, as she undressed behind me. Then I felt her oddly cold hand caress my balls, gently squeeze them, and then let go. When she was ready for round one, I turned and faced her. The match was now underweigh. Ann started out bygrabbing my arm, and twisting it between her legs."Anything goes", said Anne coyly. I could now feel the warmth of her crotch blend with the pain on my crushed hand. Ann couldn't get me to tap out in that position, so she let me out of her first hold. After jockieng for position, I straddled her backwards, and grabbed her legs, twisting them into a lock. Then, I felt a hand cup my scrotum and squeeze... and it was such a hard squeeze, darkness...

When I woke up, I shifted, and realized that my balls were literally jammed up my anus, and a square of tape was placed to keep then up there. Without any warning, round two had begun. Sam, the ref, started the match, and I was immediately floored by Ann. She them grabbed me by my erect penis, and started squeezing. This had a geyser effecf, and my milk was squirted into her eyes. I rolled her up, and took round two by pinfall.
Round three was completley unfair. Anne said that she neede to use the bathroom, so we took a break. I managed to get my balls out of my butt, when Sam pulls down her pants and gives herself a wedgie. Her cotton panties found her nooks and crannies, and I became hard as a rock... Bam! Out of nowhere, a fist shoots up into my scrotum, and I am down. I lost by pinfall, but it was worth it. She later agreed to suck my poor scrotum for ten minutes straight.

msjstw
09-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Good story!! Thanks!

hurttoobadly
09-04-2007, 11:04 AM
That is a nice little wrestling story.:bananad: