PDA

View Full Version : The ultimate humiliation

Girthtron
09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
As usual I was helping her with her strapon. Tightening the straps while she held the big 10 incher out front of her. I'd been taking it up the ass for about a year now and was totally her boy bitch and loveing it but not at first of course and neither did Linda my wife of two years. We'd had the good old normal sex the first couple of months with me usually on top grunting into her until she started mounting me which we both found exceptionally better especially for her being more in control and more in control she was by reaching back between my legs taking hold of my balls using them as a kind of bridal while riding me to her orgasms. Afterwards joking about them saying. "Well at least their good for something"!

I did have a rather large set of balls and Linda soon discovered wherever my balls went I went and when she had them in hand I went where she wanted and did what she wanted. It was like a little girls dream with her prince charming doing whenever she wanted him to do, and for my part I was more than willing. Loving it when she was so sexually aggressive with me. She'd accidentally or purposely hurt me once pretty bad I'm not sure but the result was instantaneously registered on her face as to how delicate males truly were! After that incident her attitude changed in my eyes to a type of female arrogance, the respect concerning me was gone to one of almost pity for my inherited weakness as a male compared to herself. It wasn't spoken between us but we both knew and I took the
submissive role in our relationship because of my testicles and in reality I found this a very comfortable situation. She had lifted the burden of maleness from me, freed me, ********* me without cutting my balls off and I loved her for it more than ever!

I started going naked from the waist down around the house which she approved, but said I didn't have to if I didn't want, but if I were she wanted my cock and balls clean shaven at the very least, at saying that she grabbed my cock pulling me into the bathroom with it slapping my ass into the shower saying. "Shave all your hair off except your head pretty boy! I wanta see those big old balls of yours shining smooth when you're done understand"? I did and when finished I stepped from the shower to the mirror. God they looked bigger than ever before and thinking how proud she'd be of me now!

That night Linda surprised me! I was in the kitchen cleaning things up when I felt her small hand on my balls from behind between my legs! Startled i jerked to turn but she squeezed them hard pulling them back while her other hand when to the back of my neck ******* me down across the kitchen table I could feel a rubber like wet tube bouncing back and forth between my thighs as she womanhandled me down. "Stay there Bitch"! "Linda what are you doing"? "Stay down Bill or I'll really hurt you"!! With that she dropped my balls ******* more pressure down on the back of my neck as she kicked my legs wider apart steering her cock into my ass hole pushing it hard! I screamed! "NO LINDA LINDA DON'T DO ME LIKE THIS LINDA NO"!! She pulled her cock back slamming it up into my dangling balls over and over screaming! "LOOSEN IT UP YOU TIGHT ASS BITCH AND TAKE IT LIKE A FUCKING MAN OR I'LL SMASH THOSE BIG FUCKING BALLS OF YOURS TO MUSH"!!! "OK OK LINDA OK"!

She finally entered me its big head pushing through! I took it all that night with her fake balls slapping mine as she got into her rhythm! We both fell in love again for the second time that night with her grunting into me and me pushing back crying for more of her!

As usual I was helping her with her strapon tightening the straps thinking back about the first time she took me! I'd grown to love it so. My hole was now big and sloppy like a well used old whore! The new horse sized cock I was helping Linda with wasn't going to be a challenge for me and Linda knew it but she had a little surprise for me!

As I stepped back admiring her in all her female magnificent with the weight of her strapon hanging down below her knees she produced a humbler from a drawer! "Something a little different for you tonight Bill! Lets see if you can handle this around your balls while I fuck you! Haven't heard you whimper in a long time big boy and I miss that you know Bill I really miss that, and just so you know. I've done some research on the Internet it's only been done once so far as anyone knows and the woman who fucked him ********* him! The humbler riped his balls off"!

I backed away knowing the strength with which she was capable of fucking me was more than enough to rip my balls off with the humbler! She'd planned for this moveing between me and the door with her huge horses cock swinging back and forth her eyes focus on my big dangling balls! "Don't make me hurt you Bill"! I jumped over the bed to get to the bathroom door but she was quicker then me by a fraction her foot coming up sideways into my balls! "OH GOD NO LINDA PLEASE DON'T DON'T PLEASE"! She had me by the balls and it was over I didn't try struggling I just accepted it!

I was on all fours with my big beautiful balls in the humbler waiting for the final ultimate humiliation!

The End

darkdog
09-04-2007, 08:53 PM
really cool storie, please continue

kubrickfan
09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
I don't know.... the writing style didn't feel "sexually loaded" enough for me. No offense.

slaveboy91210
09-15-2007, 06:48 PM
nice story!

i think it was well writen

mvp
09-18-2007, 05:14 PM
nice story did well with it

megakrassus
09-28-2007, 09:36 PM
really a nice story :thumbup

being humiliated this way, by your own sexdrive, really the "ultimate humiliation"