PDA

View Full Version : Bondage

The_rainmaker
09-06-2007, 05:07 AM
I am a huge fan of bondage and it is becoming my favorite fetish above ballbusting. I am making this topic so that people can talk about their fantasies of bondage by a female

junong
09-06-2007, 09:50 AM
I am a huge fan of bondage and it is becoming my favorite fetish above ballbusting. I am making this topic so that people can talk about their fantasies of bondage by a female
I like it, Helpless and excited lead you reach orgasm.
Look for below pics who got from www.bdsm-ch.com (http://www.bdsm-ch.com), enjoy it.

danhager
10-03-2007, 05:47 AM
Good qulaity male bondage pics are hard to come by. A favourite theme - men, helpless, being used by women as footstools and or chairs. This kind of "objectification" is highly erotic.

charlsof
10-14-2007, 10:28 AM
My contribution.......

Arboz5
11-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Bondage? You bet! I've been a fan of bondage since a kid when I was 'roped' into it by all those episodes of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. The lasso of truth... and instant hard-ons! Oh to be dominated by a woman wearing that costume.

Come to think of it, this might also explain my fascination with mind control games. Tied up and ****** to obey anything she desires. Superhero shows and comics were like early triggers for all sorts of kinky thoughts. It also brought a lot of shame too which is the real sucky side of being a kid.

The whole bondage/restraint thing also gels well with medical fantasies, the helpless patient of an evil seductive scientist dressed in her white lab coat and dark rimmed glasses. Uh-oh she's snapping on the latex gloves. What sort of twisted experiments could she have in store? :D