PDA

View Full Version : Here's a story I wrote.....

JnRazic
09-09-2007, 05:06 AM
I couldn't find a story thread so I'll start a new one to put this ballbusting story in which you all may enjoy. I posted it up on myspace site a couple of weeks ago, it's part of a series I've been writing but it can be read a single story. Enjoy...

Princess Chastity

Friday Night Busting!

Men’s balls. They look so funny don’t they? All that spunk just hanging there in that loose skin, covered in nasty pubic hair. What woman in their right mind would want to touch them, or even suck on them! (Not me that’s for sure!) Well, maybe I would touch them……with my knee, foot, fist or my long fingernails digging into them! How ever did men become so dominant in society when they have such a big Achilles Heel right there between their legs? Their cocks are so easily controlled along with the man too (as you will know doubt know by now by adventures with placing them in chastity) but those balls are such a huge physical disadvantage that even a small, slight woman can have a man at her feet doubled up in agony with just the slightest of effort. It was either a bad piece of anatomical design or if there is a God she must be a woman with a sadistic sense of humour!
I remember the very first time I ever had man by the balls, it was at school and this nerd in the same year as me kept pestering me all the time. He was a total social reject as was so desperate for me to go out on a date with him that he would buy me flowers, chocolates, pester my parents at my house to see if I was in……on and on it went! His words, love letters and awful romantic poems might have been all love and romance orientated but whenever he was near me and continually asking me out it could see the bulge at his crotch that gave it away that my heart was the last thing on his little head that lay behind the crotch of his pants! I knew little about male genitalia at this time (I was just thirteen) but I knew that whenever I saw a bulge like that in a boys pants that it was just wrong! Anyhow, one day he asked me again for a date, and with the bulge appeared once again in his pants. I simply told him that I was not interested and to stop bothering me then turned away from him, but his hand grabbed my arm to stop me and I just snapped and slapped him in the face, and then remembering a scene from a comedy film I had seen on TV where a woman grabbed a man by balls and put him in agony, I grabbed him in the crotch and squeezed hard! He started yelling for me to get off but I squeezed harder and it put him into some kind of paralysis as he begged me to let go of him. Suddenly I felt a real sense of power over him and led him around the school playground by his balls, everyone was laughing at him and I discovered a new trick to get my own way with boys. In fact I started off a whole new fad of ball grabbing that term as gangs of girls would gang up on unsuspecting boys and corner them before putting them in agony with their fingers!
This was something I had forgotten all about until recently when I attended one of those club nights were you dug out your old school uniform and wore it as fancy dress for the night. Needless to say it was little small for me now in the blouse area, so I tied it at the bottom so it showed my ample cleavage off superbly in my bra. With a short tartan skirt, white panties, knee high socks and pony tails in my hair I would have every males cock at full attention that evening. Rather than go for the flat soled school issues type shoe I decided to wear some black high-heels instead (which I began wearing at the last few school disco’s before leaving). I was certainly a picture of lust for any man with a schoolgirl fetish.
I wasn’t the only dressed so provocatively, my friends Lucy, Zara and Amy were equally as sexily dressed showing their own physical attributes for the evening. We were certainly a small group of head turners! The evening was great, we drank a lot, danced sexily with each other and some pretty hot looking guys to but we had decided not to hook up with anybody that night as we were all going away for a short break at the lunchtime the next day (we had our four ever subservient chastity slaves back at mine and Amy’s place ironing our clothes and doing our packing for us in such a way that our stuff wouldn’t get creased in our suitcases) so we had to be on our best behaviour, for one night at least! The problem was that some of the men there didn’t take no for an answer, and were practically stalking us through the club all night. There was this one guy who was actually quite old and had probably left school a good twenty five years ago but turned up anyway dressed up in a school boy outfit, he looked an absolute joke but it was clear he was hanging onto the last bits of youth he had and was here simply to drool over girls in school uniforms. Unfortunately he became something of a nuisance to me and my friends that evening.
Despite his pathetic attempt at dancing with us and our cold shouldering of him he tried some lame chat-up line on me, I simply sighed a told him to grow old gracefully and turned away from him. But he wasn’t to be put off so easily though as he grabbed at me a pulled my blouse apart with his fingers. Suddenly the memory of that day in the school playground flashed in brain as I slapped him hard across the face and my other hand clamped his crotch tight in my grip. He let out a really girlish screech as he tried to pull my hand away but I had the best back-up team any girl could want; my friends. Seeing what had happened they came over quickly and grabbed his arms and ****** them behind his back as I squeezed even tighter and pulled him down to his knees. The bouncers at the club noticed that some kind of incident had occurred and came rushing over, we let go of him and I tried to hide my modesty by pulling my blouse over my bra again, I did my best damsel in distress act and they grabbed the guy and dragged him out of the club and out on to the street outside. After a calming drink (or too) I felt really fired up about putting him in so much pain and wanted to inflict some more badly, in fact the incident seemed to have fired up all our sadistic urges so we decided to head for home and dish out some punishment on our obedient slaves who were busily packing for our trip.
When we got out of the club we looked for a taxi but there was none to be found, there was usually a line of them waiting outside but it must have been a busy night so we decided to wait a little while until one turned up.
“Bitches!” a voice came from behind us.
We all looked around to where the voice had come from and noticed a figure in the entrance to dark alleyway. He was slightly crouched over and looked like someone in pain. There was no guessing who this poor unfortunate was! He was clearly angry at his mistreatment by us and by the bouncers and wanted revenge, but her was clearly outmatched by four drunk, sadistic girls who wanted to dish out some punishment.
“Ready for some more then?” I asked him, laughing.
“Bitch…….that was uncalled for!” he shouted at me.
“I don’t think it was……and I don’t think you quite learned your lesson yet……come on girls let teach him a lesson he won’t forget anytime soon!” I cried out and led them in force against him.
He was genuinely scared now, and with us running at him and nowhere to run but down the dark alley he set of running, if you could call it running as he was still clutching his bruised balls in one hand beneath the material of his undersized school shorts. Unfortunately for him it was a dead end and the wall at the end was illuminated by a flickering streetlight. He was cornered. He tried to jump up and get a grasp on top of the wall but it was just too high to get grasp on, he was totally at our mercy now!
“Please girls, I didn’t mean it, “ he started to plead as we approached him, “just let me go, I’ve learnt my lesson, I really have…..”
“I that what you call pleading, that’s pathetic!” replied Lucy.
“Maybe If you begged a little we might let you go.” teased Amy.
“Yes and kiss our shoes at the same time too!” demanded Zara of him.
He shook his head defiantly, and that made us even more pleased. We ganged up on him, Lucy and Amy grabbed his arms and ****** him against the wall whilst their right and left legs slid in-between his thighs and between them ****** his legs apart. His balls were an open target now! I was about to step forward when Zara stepped in front me and winked mischievously at me saying “Why should you get all the fun?” before stepping up between his legs and unbuckling his pants, pulling them down to reveal no underwear but his pathetic looking cock and balls.
“Target practice!” whispered Zara into his ear she brought her knee hard up into his exposed balls. He gasped but she drove her knee hard again, and again, and again and finally once more. He was near collapse but we hadn’t finished with him yet.
“How about five of each? Five knees, five kicks, five punches and five grabs?” I suggested to the girls.
“Damn right!” they all agreed.
Zara stepped back and delivered five kick swift kicks to his balls, before she dropped to her knees and administered five hard punches to his balls in quick succession. He was agony know, writhing against the wall, desperate to escape from us. Zara stood up and stepped up to him and grabbed his balls in one hand.
“Only five to go and I’m finished.” she said reassuringly to him.
A sort of relief swept over his face as if his ordeal was soon to be over. Clearly he had missed the bit where I suggested that we all have a go! He squeezed hard the relaxed and followed it up with another four before taking over from Lucy holding him who took her go and gave him no mercy at all as his balls were bombarded with knees, kicks, punches and grabs in quick succession.
I took Amy’s position now and she had her fill of sadistic ball busting pleasure with the creep before my turn came around. He was sagging now, begging and pleading through heavy breaths and he looked like he would vomit at any moment. I could have spared him and not taken my go of this fun but I rally wanted him to remember us for years to come.
“Let him drop to the floor girls.” I told them.
They looked at me somewhat shocked, thinking that I was letting him off now by not taking my turn. They let him drop to the floor in a heap and he moaned loudly.
“Kiss each of our shoes and beg us for forgiveness!” I demanded of him.
He moaned loudly in answer cupping his battered balls, but attempt to obey my order.
“Girls could you spread-eagle him for me?” I asked them nicely.
Their faces broke with smiles and they realised that I had something planned for him that would really make him never forget. They stretched him out on the ground, pulling his arms and legs apart leaving him totally exposed.
“Lucy and Zara, could you pin his ankles down with your high heels?”
They looked at me with anticipation and did so, pinning his ankles down between the arches between the sole and the heel of their shoes.
“Amy, could you place his hands by the side of his head and place your heels on his palms to pin his down?”
Amy eagerly agreed and pulled his hands to the side of his head before facing me and stepping over his head and placed each high heel on his palms to stop him from moving. From the view he had there he could see right up Amy’s short tartan skirt and her white panties underneath. In different circumstance he would have loved that and have a raging hard-on at the sight but due to his recent punishment his cock looked all shrivelled up and useless as it began to retreat slightly behind the bush of greying pubic hair that surrounded it.
“What have you got planned Chastity?” Amy asked pressing down with her heels and causing to let out a moan of agony.
“I am going to make him remember us for very long time.” I replied and I flicked his cock aside and out of the way of his balls with my shoe. With my heel I located his balls and the rolled them aside in his ball sack leaving the loose flap of skin empty in between them. I turned around and placed one of my heels on the flap of skin between his balls and pressed sown hard! He started to scream but Amy quickly squatted down and smothered his mouth with her bottom stifling any further screams. Lucy and Zara watched in fascination as I raised the heel high off the ground and brought it down hard, jabbing down on his ball sack with my heel once again. He was totally in agony now and writhed around, but the girls kept him in place as I raised my heel once again and brought it down hard. There was a louder muffled scream now that emerged from under the hem line Amy’s skirt. Now I was satisfied. There was a small trickle of blood where I had jabbed him with my heel down on his ball sack, nothing too serious, but I had successfully punctured an neat little hole down there.
“Let him go now girls.” I said.
They did so and he doubled up in pain, clutched his balls with his hands and rolled about on the floor.
“Don’t worry. It’s not serious. Maybe a bandage, some antiseptic cream and some rest should sort out your little problem down there. Just think about it as a piercing without having to go to some fancy shop to have it done with all the right equipment.” I mocked him.
“Hmm, you know we should place a ring through it and a lock so he can’t remove it, then lead him around on a chain like some farm-yard animal…….chain him to the ironing board, the sink, to the tree in the garden……” Amy suggested as she watched the man rolling around at her feet.
“How many slaves do you need?” asked Lucy incredulously.
Amy thought for a moment then replied in a deadpan manner, “Can you have to many slaves?”
Our laughter echoed down the alleyway as we walked down it and found a taxi to take us home.

The End

If you're interested in reading more of my stuff, it's all Femdom orientated with different fetishes, you can find them at myspace/lockedcock75

me_no_wimp
09-09-2007, 07:38 AM
I couldn't find a "lockedcock75" on myspace. They may have removed it. That site is supposed to be "clean" and I guess BDSM doesn't fit in there, even in story form.

Good story but please tell me that the "high heels" were closed toed or is it supposed to be up to my imagination what they were.

JnRazic
09-09-2007, 09:19 AM
Well ,it is up there still, the address is correct but I am going under the profile name of 'Collaredballs' at the moment so try doing a search under that name on the site. As for the shoes I always imagined them a being closed toed, but as I did'nt described them anyone can imagine them as they wish! Thanks for reading it anyway.

me_no_wimp
09-09-2007, 09:57 AM
I found you through a search on that name but it didn't come up with your profile, I had to click on the profile from someone in Milan and then found you on their message list.

I'm not adding you as friend though because everyone can see my friends and I don't have any BDSM-related stuff on my "my space".

For anyone else looking the link appears to be this one:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141718247

JnRazic
09-10-2007, 06:39 AM
Well at least you finally found me! Myspace is a bit tricky with profile seaches for some reason, I've had many problems in the past looking for people too.