PDA

View Full Version : What is your sexuality?

eunice
09-11-2007, 11:41 AM
In another thread catharthis61 linked to a quiz regarding our fetishes. There was another quiz at that site which caught my eye.

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/Sex/510/

Here is my score. I consider myself to be straight and although the quiz scores me as straight, the result seems more "confused" to me.

<table class="tblBorderAll" border="0" cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" width="370"><tbody><tr><td class="heading18">What is your sexuality? (If you're, um, confused.)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txtNormal14">You scored as a Straight</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txtNormal">You're straight. Hey, opposites attract, right?
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txtNormal" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Straight</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://www.femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 67%</td> </tr> --> <tbody><tr> <td> Straight
</td> <td width="67"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="67"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> 67% </td> </tr> <!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Bisexual</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://www.femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 58%</td> </tr> --> <tr> <td> Bisexual
</td> <td width="58"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="58"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> 58% </td> </tr> <!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Gay/Lesbian</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://www.femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 58%</td> </tr> --> <tr> <td> Gay/Lesbian
</td> <td width="58"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="58"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> 58% </td> </tr> <!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Asexual</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://www.femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 0%</td> </tr> --> <tr> <td> Asexual
</td> <td width="0"> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> 0%</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

sptbj2
09-15-2007, 05:27 PM
<TABLE class=tblBorderAll cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=10 width=370 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=heading18>What is your sexuality? (If you're, um, confused.)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtNormal14>You scored as a Straight</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtNormal>You're straight. Hey, opposites attract, right? ^^</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtNormal vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Straight</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 75%</td> </tr> --><TBODY><TR><TD>Straight
</TD><TD width=75><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=75 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>75% </TD></TR><!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Bisexual</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 17%</td> </tr> --><TR><TD>Bisexual
</TD><TD width=17><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=17 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>17% </TD></TR><!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Gay/Lesbian</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 8%</td> </tr> --><TR><TD>Gay/Lesbian
</TD><TD width=8><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=8 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>8% </TD></TR><!-- <tr > <td class="txtNormal" width="30%">Asexual</td> <td class="txtNormal" align="left">http://femaledom.com/view/common/images/bar.gif 0%</td> </tr> --><TR><TD>Asexual
</TD><TD width=0><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=0 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>0% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
NOtice that I am in no way asexual! :D
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

datastor28
10-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Regarding the quiz, far too many questions in the negative. To answer in the affirmative can be confusing. All questions should be in the positive so one can agree either to be positive OR negative. It is confusing as there are too many people out there cannot comprehend double-negatives being answered in the affirmative.
Confused? I was not, I was not sure how the questionaire was meant to be answered.
Cheers,
Ian.

filhada
10-07-2007, 03:01 AM
man you cant consider any type of internet quiz or any of those BS. No quiz can tell you more about yourself than you...

Xenxou
10-07-2007, 08:32 AM
Quiz results:

You scored as a Straight

You're straight. Hey, opposites attract, right? ^^

Straight
92%
Gay/Lesbian
42%
Bisexual
17%
Asexual
17%

WELL....

I'm Straight, tes...
But I'm also 42% gay...
and 17% bisexual...
and even 17% ASEXUAL

...well.... I'm really, really complicated....

Egrimm82
11-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Sorry for late reply, new in these parts of the internet :),
I scored
92% straight
33% bi
25% gay
17% asexual

I don't believe it's a very acurate quiz, but truth be told, no person is 100% straight or gay, we all vary. It's like a scale, from straight to gay or whichever order you'd prefer and we all fit in there somewhere, but no person (or maybe a selected few) have the extremes, most land at tops at 99% straight etc. Oh, and in case you haven't guessed, bisexual is when you're somewhere in between, and if you prefer both sexes equally you have 50% and if you like one a bit more than its more towards that. I wonder how you'd go around making a test for that :)

bbheaven
11-02-2007, 09:21 AM
i´m 100% straight :)

OMB
11-03-2007, 05:50 AM
im straight!

me_no_wimp
12-10-2007, 05:00 PM
"straight" in that I am sexually attracted to women rather than men, being a man myself, but I consider my fetish / turn-on part of my sexuality and therefore I am sexually deviant.

Castratrix's pet
12-10-2007, 05:36 PM
man you cant consider any type of internet quiz or any of those BS. No quiz can tell you more about yourself than you...

I have to agree with you filhada. You know what you feel down inside yourself. You know who and what you are and what your sexuality is. You don't need some quiz to tell you what you already know.

nutslave
12-13-2007, 04:07 PM
lol i know i'm straight :D

Endeavor
12-13-2007, 09:02 PM
I am proud to say that after being tempted for years, I am now a confirmed and avowed cocksucker as well as a pussy licker.:bananajum

hronmchar
01-18-2008, 03:06 PM
How can you be a % straight, bi, and gay? if you're bi, you're kinda straight and gay. it should be a ratio or something.

girlsareslaves
01-24-2008, 01:30 PM
<table class="tblBorderAll" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="heading18">confusing questions but i agree with it. but doesn't take into factor things like role or position, i like woman as an equal partner to me, but males as slaves.
What is your sexuality? (If you're, um, confused.)</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txtNormal14">You scored as a Bisexual</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="txtNormal">You're bisexual. You like both males and females.</td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td> Bisexual </td> <td> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> 100% </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Gay/Lesbian </td> <td> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="75"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> 75% </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Straight </td> <td> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="42"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td> 42% </td> </tr> <tr> <td> Asexual </td> <td> <table bgcolor="#dddddd" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Rene22do
01-27-2008, 12:24 PM
oh well....100% straight^^

DaemoonHunter
01-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Im straight!;)

jjimh1
01-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Just as I suspected!

<TABLE class=tblBorderAll cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=txtNormal14>You scored as a Bisexual</TD></TR><TR><TD class=txtNormal>You're bisexual. You like both males and females.</TD></TR><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Bisexual </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=83 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>83% </TD></TR><TR><TD>Straight </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=67 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>67% </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gay/Lesbian </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=50 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>50% </TD></TR><TR><TD>Asexual </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=0 bgColor=#dddddd border=1><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD>0% </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>