PDA

View Full Version : Light to Moderate BB

gpk
09-13-2007, 05:33 AM
I believe it is more attractive to actually hear things from my sig other about hurting my balls brutally. However, my ex and I became very comfortable with light to moderate ball busting about a year after our relationship. It started with me in the heat of a moment asking her to play out one of my fantasies. I was going down on her, and this time I decided to do this reverse doggie style. Meaning I was on all fours licking and savouring her scent like a champ while she had the ability to slap and squeeze my balls. I would be suffocated in her deep arouma while she kept slapping and squeezing harder...she really got off on when I would moan. We would eventually lead up to toys like paddles, her with nylons lightly kicking, stomping, barefoot play...but nothing extreme where I hurt for days after. To me the point is I like trusting my partner enough to where we both give/receive pleasure. She liked what she was doing to me because of my reactions and I liked what she was doing for the subtle pain and her reactions. We both loved going above and beyond with storytelling but the whole pleasure of the situation was ruined for both if I was still sore after ejaculation. As well as I didn't like her being in pain after her special nights. Just trying to share a different softer experience to the board.

\gpk

donasdf
09-14-2007, 11:07 AM
I agree with you. If you want to keep a good relationship between you and your partner no one should get hurt too badly and both should have a good time.
:thumbup