PDA

View Full Version : Men's Fashion Underwear

clack013
09-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Recently went to a men's fashion underwear store and picked up a couple of boxer briefs. The first pair is by C-IN2. If you go to the C-IN2 website click on collections, click on the white and black boxer briefs then the second one from the left on the top is the pair that I got. They have a diagram on the package showing normal male anatomy in underwear and anatomy in these. The picture shows that your balls are held forward. The other boxers are by a company I think it's called XXX and have a similar pouch to hold your balls in.

The point of all of this is that I usually use a tennis ball in a sock to self bust myself. I decided to try it out in this underwear. I swung the ball at barely any force whatsoever (just to test it out) and it hit directly and I was on the ground feeling like I was going to vomit.

The pouch holds the balls directly in place and it was very painful. This is the perfect underwear for being busted because it looks hot, it shows off your balls and presents them, and it makes them even more vulnerable.

I suggest trying them out.

experiment
09-17-2007, 02:07 PM
If you want some more fashione underwear that will hold out your balls for display or access, look at www.koalaswim.com . They have an extensive collection you might enjoy.