PDA

View Full Version : has wife ever ****** you to eat cum?

penaltykicked
09-15-2007, 01:26 PM
My wife loves the fact that I turned her onto ballbusting and now I occasionally regret it but she is now and has been taking things to a whole new level .She says that femdom is our new lifestyle and since I said she owned my cock and balls only my ass was off limits she has taken this to heart. The other day she had me lying on my back and she was on top of me riding my cock with her back to me and punching my balls with every thrust I made into her loose pussy. Occasionally she would rise completely off of my dick to pinch my poor cockhead with both hands extremely hard but then she would go back to riding and ballpunching. I was in such extreme arousal that I came before she wanted me to and she rose up off my cock after I completely filled her with my cum and I was ready for my cock to get more bruised but instead she backed her ass up onto my face and sat down with all her weight and unleashed a flurry of unexpected punches onto my drained testicles which of course made me open my mouth and yell but my shouts were quickly baffled by her open pussy suctioning to my mouth and as she berated me for cumming to soon she squeezed all of the cum I had shot into back into me and told me I had better eat her to orgasm or she was going to coat her pinky finger with icy-hot and finger-fuck my piss hole. has this ever happened to anyone else? comments::(

penaltykicked
09-15-2007, 02:08 PM
I might add that she started making me eat my own precum long before this as she discovered that when she punished my cock and balls I literally dripped large amounts of precum everywhere so she decided that to show my apreciation I should lick all of my precum off of her large breasts or she would simply shove her precum coated fingers directly into my mouth and so it began

gopballbuster
09-15-2007, 02:30 PM
this sounds like you just need to let her know this is going too far

sptbj2
09-15-2007, 05:42 PM
She hasn't ****** me, but I have cleaned up. I wish she would ask me (or force me) to!

penaltykicked
09-19-2007, 02:31 PM
but i think fingerfucking my cockhole with her icyhot coated pinky might be to much.Ive talked to a few hardcore ballbustees and they both said that when their wife broke out the icyhot it was to much to bear and there is no way to stop the burning once it starts until it wears off in like 20 minutes. But as for the precum eating she loves the humiliation part of the femdom behind closed doors and lately she has been threatening to bring home a video of her sucking another guys cock while treating it very lovingly including many gentle kisses on his balls and giving his nuts a gentle but wet toungue bath. she says she is going to tie me up and make me watch her loving another mans balls while she is torturing mine. Im not sure if I should run or stay forever

bleep master
09-20-2007, 12:44 AM
dear penalty,
this experience sounds too beautyfull, i love every aspect of it.
thx for sharing

Vittoria
10-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Wow that's such a hot story! What a wonderful lady you have to discipline you so well :D

She has to make sure you don't cum too early every again!

I love the idea of ******* a guy to eat his own cum off of my boot. Another favorite of mine is to make a guy cum into his own face! Oh I laugh for hours!

:D :D :D

bleep master
10-18-2007, 02:03 AM
Wow that's such a hot story! What a wonderful lady you have to discipline you so well :D

She has to make sure you don't cum too early every again!

I love the idea of ******* a guy to eat his own cum off of my boot. Another favorite of mine is to make a guy cum into his own face! Oh I laugh for hours!

...........mmmmmmmmmhh

darkdog
10-19-2007, 02:32 PM
i once heard of an old tale that a woman making a man eating his own cum owns him forever and he would never be able to love another woman

penaltykicked
10-23-2007, 12:59 PM
she has already explored finger fucking my cock but with a sterile lube on her finger which she found extremely powerful for her and she told me that since she finger fucks my cock it isnt a real cock anymore and it should be called a penis since she took its manhood by sinking her pinky finger into the second knuckle joint and fucking it she says cock is a word reserved for the other mens tools she is allowed to play with:Baahaha:

penaltykicked
10-23-2007, 02:28 PM
to punish me yet she totally devotes herself to pleasing the old men that I let her play with she has always made me kiss her deeply after blowing me but lately she seems to hold more of my cum in her mouth before she kisses me forcefully by taking a firm hold on my balls and squeezing them until I break into a sweat and she makesw me beg her to kiss me I'm not gay but the fact that she is making me do this sometimes makes my penis hard again and she is unrelenting in the many ways we have devised for her to torture my penis and balls if anyone cares to here about it?:thumbup

CBTFanAR
10-24-2007, 12:33 AM
Another favorite of mine is to make a guy cum into his own face! Oh I laugh for hours!

One of my personal favs as well (giving myself a facial). :thumbup

Balloney
10-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I like my wife to spank or squeeze my testicles because I like the feeling. The idea of someone making me eat my own ejaculate is just too disgusting. I don't see how that would turn you on. And you need to let your wife know that you aren't going to tolerate her performing sex acts on other men. She may be joking, but it is not even good to talk about that kind of stuff as fantasy. You can really mess up a marriage by doing this kind of junk to fulfill some kind of sexual fantasy. Adultery is adultery.

Vittoria
10-24-2007, 02:49 PM
One of my personal favs as well (giving myself a facial). :thumbup

HAHAHHA I love it! I'd die to see that. its so funny to me. what i find is most guys are not flexible enough to point their dicks into their own face.

CBTFanAR
10-25-2007, 09:10 AM
HAHAHHA I love it! I'd die to see that. its so funny to me. what i find is most guys are not flexible enough to point their dicks into their own face.

We usually accomplish it by me propping my legs, butt, and lower back up against either a wall, bed, or edge of the couch. This results in my shoulders supporting me and my balls being right up top where she can beat them while I get myself off. Tried to make a game of it once by scoring points based on what part of my face got cum on it and how much (up the nose and into my mouth were worth the most points as I recall).

penaltykicked
10-26-2007, 12:55 PM
I find the act of eating my own cum digusting I think that is why my wife is so into it to humiliate me in her femdom ways

Vittoria
10-28-2007, 03:23 PM
We usually accomplish it by me propping my legs, butt, and lower back up against either a wall, bed, or edge of the couch. This results in my shoulders supporting me and my balls being right up top where she can beat them while I get myself off. Tried to make a game of it once by scoring points based on what part of my face got cum on it and how much (up the nose and into my mouth were worth the most points as I recall).

HAHA I love it! Also tell her to try this... Have her put your legs over her shoulders as if she's about to fuck you with a strapon :) Then she can lift your legs high and aim your dick right at your face! It's so hot. She can jerk you off into your own face!

Vittoria
10-28-2007, 03:24 PM
I find the act of eating my own cum digusting I think that is why my wife is so into it to humiliate me in her femdom ways

that is why i think i've fallen in love with your wife :)

Draxt
03-15-2020, 05:28 AM
Mine already asked me to lick my cum off her p**** and boobs

It's wonderful and very humiliating, I feel completely submissive, very very helpless.

But is ok, my goal is to be a cuckold, what can be more humiliating than that :)