PDA

View Full Version : Do Teeth Matter??

Linus17
09-17-2007, 01:17 PM
When it comes to cock & ball biting, do teeth matter? Does appearance, size, shape, color, straightness, braces or anything else actually enhance or detract from the overall feeling (visual or otherwise)? For ME, it's all about the size. The bigger, the better!!! :ibow4u:

mvp
09-18-2007, 05:11 PM
i would be a little worried about braces

Oscy
11-12-2007, 07:24 PM
Doesn't matter to me, as long as the teeth aren't horrible or huge. The personality is more important, there are some truly evil bitches when the sweet girls enter the bedroom.

wantbigbreasted
11-14-2007, 01:05 PM
In ball or penis biting photos it is great turn on for me if I see teeths. Beautiful face is off course very important.

sunk
11-21-2007, 03:13 PM
When it comes to cock & ball biting, do teeth matter? Does appearance, size, shape, color, straightness, braces or anything else actually enhance or detract from the overall feeling (visual or otherwise)? For ME, it's all about the size. The bigger, the better!!! :ibow4u:

Not really. I usually do not notice that. More of the problem i think is that when people actually post these photos it is usually ball SUCKING and not biting. I prefer real biting!

Linus17
11-29-2007, 11:59 AM
I agree with you. Biting is better for me than sucking because I cannot FEEL it. Besides... biting has always been one of those "taboo"-type of acts that most guys are afraid of. They also stay away from women that have larger teeth for fear of being bitten, but as for me, the bigger, the BETTER!!

Sadly, there isn't much material of this act, and I have a VAST library of photos and clips that most of our bretheren here have probably ALREADY seen. Apparently, the same stuff continues to pop up on various web searches... but sometimes, I will see something NEW... and PRPMPTLY add it to my collection. I have, however, not found a lot of what I PERSONALLY am looking for... either by way of video OR photo! I have come (no pun intended) pretty close with the aid of people like the HONORABLE Brother Love, Tia Tanaka, Nicole Sheridan, Kristi Lake, and a few others. I will include a few samples of what "does it" for ME:

... and the saga continues!:)

wantbigbreasted
12-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Join the penisbiting group at yahoo.

catweazle
12-01-2007, 11:21 AM
....they do to my grandad!

silvia_lati
12-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Up! :) Up! :)

matary13
12-11-2007, 09:35 PM
I agree with you. Biting is better for me than sucking because I cannot FEEL it. Besides... biting has always been one of those "taboo"-type of acts that most guys are afraid of. They also stay away from women that have larger teeth for fear of being bitten, but as for me, the bigger, the BETTER!!

Sadly, there isn't much material of this act, and I have a VAST library of photos and clips that most of our bretheren here have probably ALREADY seen. Apparently, the same stuff continues to pop up on various web searches... but sometimes, I will see something NEW... and PRPMPTLY add it to my collection. I have, however, not found a lot of what I PERSONALLY am looking for... either by way of video OR photo! I have come (no pun intended) pretty close with the aid of people like the HONORABLE Brother Love, Tia Tanaka, Nicole Sheridan, Kristi Lake, and a few others. I will include a few samples of what "does it" for ME:

... and the saga continues!:)

We can exchange clips and photos, via my mail matary13@gmail.com