PDA

View Full Version : Interests...

withauthority
09-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Hello everyone, this is Deanna Nicole :ibow4u: (those who aren't familiar with Me, visit here (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/churchofdeannanicole/?yguid=318013217) :ibow4u:

There doesn't seem to be a ton of females on here so i hope no one gets freaked out or anything LoL Was wondering if there is anyone on here interested in the finer forms of domination, like cuckoldry, and financial dom. I've been in this lifestyle for about 3 years and been offering it online for nearly 1. i have no problm broadening my horizon's, so, let's hear it everyone!

-Deanna Nicole

Pervertito
09-20-2007, 04:26 AM
Hello everyone, this is Deanna Nicole :ibow4u: (those who aren't familiar with Me, visit here (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/churchofdeannanicole/?yguid=318013217) :ibow4u:

There doesn't seem to be a ton of females on here so i hope no one gets freaked out or anything LoL Was wondering if there is anyone on here interested in the finer forms of domination, like cuckoldry, and financial dom. I've been in this lifestyle for about 3 years and been offering it online for nearly 1. i have no problm broadening my horizon's, so, let's hear it everyone!

-Deanna Nicole

Good this is good forum

jcoldstream
09-20-2007, 05:12 AM
I use cuckoldry. I thought all dommes did.

Years ago I told my husband he was inadequate and I offered him a choice of a no-fault divorce or an open, intercourse-free marriage. He chose the intercourse-free marriage. I now have sex with boyfriends and with my brother. My husband is free to go with other women but he has enjoyed little success.

Husband is subject to corporal punishment of course.

finally
09-30-2007, 09:52 PM
i have no problm broadening my horizon'sMe too:
What is "the finer forms of domination [...] financial dom"?
:confused:

Odust
09-30-2007, 10:16 PM
I believe financial dom is when a woman essentially takes complete control of your life, including your bank accounts and what have you. A woman in such a position would own a man entirely in a very real way. Forgive me if I am misinformed.

As for cuckolding and financial dom for me, personally, nah. Maybe it's a trust issue, maybe I just don't want to lose that much control, who knows?

finally
10-01-2007, 07:46 AM
No! Really? ;)
You mean, "cuckolding" just says she won't fuck with you and "financial dom" says she takes your money and laughs about the stupid men...?
But what's the point then? :confused:

:bananawin